Chapter 11

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Saturday. That's mean this is Marissa and Suho's big day. The event will started on 6 PM. Even before the event started, Marissa needs to go to the office for a little work and then to the event.

 

Narrator's P.O.V

 

It was around 7 AM when Marissa's eyes fluttered open just to see Baekhyun's face just a millimeters away from her face. She smiled and traces his face with her hand. How she miss this face because yesterday, they just met in the morning and Baekhyun came home a bit late yesterday. 

 

Baekhyun awake when he felt someone touching his face. He grabbed Marissa's hand and kiss it while his eyes fluttered open with cheeky smile on his lips. 

 

Marissa smiled and blushed. She then pull her hand off of his soft grip and climbed off the bed. Before her feet touched the floor, he pulled her wrist and she turn toward Baekhyun. Baekhyun pouted and use his other hand and pointed to his lips. 

 

"No morning kiss?" he asked.

 

Marissa grinned and decided to teased Baekhyun. 

 

"Huh? Why should I? It's better if I give my morning kiss to Julissa." she said smugly. Baekhyun pouted even more.

 

"No! it should be me to get your morning kiss." Baekhyun said.

 

"Oh yeah?" she stuck her tongue out and wink

 

"Yes. But if you don't want to give me a morning kiss, then I will the one to kiss you." Baekhyun said and peck her lips.

 

Marissa smiled and entered the bathroom to take a bath. After she done take a bath, she got out of the bathroom. Baekhyun then takes his turn.

 

Marissa went down and made her way to the kitchen and make some breakfast. After the breakfast is done, Baekhyun went down the stairs with his work suits. Well, Baekhyun's working everyday except sunday. He made his way to the dining room and have a breakfast with Marissa. 

 

After done breakfast, Baekhyun and Marissa walked to the front door. They bid their goodbye. Marissa kiss Baekhun on his lips and he kissed her forehead. Before he slip into his car, Marissa remind him to got early and such.

 

Baekhyun nodded and show his thumb up. Marissa waved. When Baekhyun's car already out of her sight, she went to Julissa's room and let a sigh of relief because she can have a bit rest.

 

'I better clean the house before my kids awake and shoot! I have a meeting! Damn, how could I forget that?!' She mentally slap her face. She check the time and sighed in relief. '4 more hours before the meeting.' 

 

She started with the kitchen and ended with the laundry. She was exhausted after vacuuming, mopping, doing the dishes, clean the kids toys and ect. She let out a huge sigh and rest her body on the soft couch. She kills 2 hours by cleaning the house. 

 

'It's already 9.30 AM. My meeting started at 12. And...why hadn't they awake yet. Usually, they will be wide awake by now?'

 

She stood up and got upstairs to the kids room. She entered the twins' room and shooks their bodies.

 

"Wakie, wakie Babies~ Let's get you up. Wake up DaeHyun? DaeJung?" Her left hand went under DaeHyun's back and the right to DaeJung as she push their backs softly to got them to sit. She pulled they both to the bathroom and help to washed their faces. 

 

"Mommy, morning..." DaeHyun said as he doze off again in a standing position. 

 

"Morning too, Mommy..." DaeJung hugs her leg. 

 

"Wake up Babies. Hey, Mommy wanna speak so listen to me please." She whined a bit.

 

"I'm awake! Hyun is awake!" DaeHyun said and forced himself to open his eyes.

 

"What do you want to say, Mommy?" DaeJung asked. He cupped his mouth as he's yawning.

 

"There will be an event today. At Mommy's Hotel, remember?"  They nodded. "So can you both behave and be a good boys?" She asked.

 

They nodded and pulled out their pinky. Marissa smile as she linked her pinky with their's. 

 

"Now, shower and breakfast downstairs. Got it? Mommy wanna check on Julissa first." 

 

"Yes, Mommy!" They beamed.

 

"Julissa?" Marissa greeted as she saw Julissa playing with her feet being up. She beamed and hold her arms signing her to pick her up.

 

"Let's go downstairs." She picked her up and went down the stairs.

 

After bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter