Chapter 14

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the morning, Marissa's eyes shot open just to be greet by Baekhyun's sleeping face. He's like an angel. She smiled and studying her husband's face. Small eyes, pointy noise and kissable lips. Without she realize, she her lips and smiled shyly.

 

After a few minutes of staring, Baekhyun is sleeping like a dead person so she got off the bed and made her way to bathroom until something caught her attention. Baekhyun's phone on the night stand. She look at the sleeping Baekhyun and make her way to the night stand.

 

She open the wechat application and found nothing so she open the message and there she saw 'Hanna' 

 

So that woman's name is Hanna huh?

 

She smiled bitterly and open the messages and scroll till the top. 

 

As she was about to read the messages, Baekhyun turn around facing her and luckily he's still sleeping. Marissa sigh and waved her hand infront of his face wanting to test whether he is sleeping or not. No reaction.

 

Marissa smirk and got back to focus on the phone. But Baekhyun move again and his eyes slowly open. Marissa got shock and press the home button. Baekhyun smile.

 

"What are you doing?"

"ohh.. no-nothing, I'm just searching for my phone.." Marissa looked down.

"Isn't it my phone?" Baekhyun point his index finger at Iphone 5S Marissa holding. Marissa smile.

"I thought it's my phone.. it's all your fault  for buying me the same phone like yours!" Marissa said cutely.

"Hahah.. mianhae jagiya~" Baekhyun pinched her nose. 

"Baekhyun, who is Hanna?" Marissa ask making Baekhyun's eyes widen like going out of it's socket.

"Hanna? my friend's daughter.. why?" Baekhyun said calmly looking at his hand.

"How old is she?" Marissa ask again

"7 years old.. why?" Baekhyun diverted his eyes from his hands to her eyes.

"Ohh.. then who is your friend?" 

"Heiryung.. Does that name ring a bell?" . Marissa shooks her head and Baekhyun release a sigh of relief. 

"What with the sigh?" Marissa furrowed her brows.

"Noth-" Baekhyun's word got cut off by Julissa's loud cries.

"Oh my god! my daughter!!" Marissa sprint her way to Julissa room but she's  not there making Marissa's heartbeat increase abruptly. She put her hand on her heart to calm it down for no use because it's not working this time. She sit on the floor while holding her chest and hearing Julissa's loud cries.

Baekhyun ran to Marissa and cupped her face to make she facing him. Baekhyun shocked by Marissa's pale face and blue lips. He shook her and realised Marissa's hand on her chest. 

"Jagi?! What... happen?" Baekhyun ask but Marissa just smile and fainted in his arm.

 

Baekhyun's heartbeat quicken and carry Marissa bridal style to his car.

 

"DAEHYUN! DAEJUNG!!" he call them. The twins run to their daddy's panicked voice came from. 

 

"Neh?" they ask in sync.

 

"Take Julissa here! Quick!!" The twins run back to their room with DaeHyun carrying a crying Julissa in his arm. Baekhyun ask them to go to the car and the twins climb in the car. DaeJung supri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter