Chapter 19

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"DaeJung! DaeHyun! Please play with Julissa!" Marissa yelled from the kitchen while preparing breakfast when she heard a faint baby cries in her room.

 

“Got it!!" With that, DaeJung dashed to the baby's room before picking her up.

 

“Just play with oppa, ara? Mommy is busy and don't play with DaeHyun hyung! Ever!" Julissa pouted when she thought she was scolded by her brother and DaeJung wiped the remaining tears on her chubby cheeks.

 

“Just what the fish are you teaching her?" DaeHyun, who is leaning at the doorframe with his arms crossed raised his brow at his twin. 

 

“Keep quiet, I don't want to talk to you and one more thing, do you see fish swimming here?" He narrowed his eyes at his older brother, challenging him.

 

“But you already are talking to me and no, I don't see a fish." DaeHyun stuck his tongue out childishly at his younger brother.

 

“Lalalalaa, Let's go to mommy" He walked to the kitchen with Julissa in his small arms, leaving his fuming brother behind before calling for his mommy's attention.

 

“Mommy" Marissa look down just to see DaeJung carrying Julissa with so much difficulties. She hurriedly pick Julissa into her arms

 

“Oh my god, How did you carry her?" Marissa put the angry mask on her face because she wants to let her son know it's dangerous to hold a baby like that.

 

“Where's Daddy?" DaeJung immediately changed the topic to avoid being scolded by his mommy.

 

“He's sen-" Her words were cutted when DaeJung run to the front door to open the door, leaving his mommy as soon he heard Baekhyun's engine car roared in the garage.

 

“Daddy!" DaeJung shouted happily. Baekhyun is still inside the car while talking on the phone with his client  smiled after realizing his happy son outside with a grin on his face. He immediately clear things on the phone before jumping out of the car with a similar grin on his face showing how happy he was to be greeted by his son like this. 

 

“Jung!" Baekhyun stumbled a bit when DaeJung ran into his arms. Baekhyun just chuckled and ruffled his hair before picking his son effortlessly before making a step forward and stepped in the house. 

 

Baekhyun walk into the kitchen with DaeJung in his hold. He then set his son on the chair and ruffled his other son's fluffy hair before making his way towards his wife, Baekhyun raised his eyebrows after realizing his wife outfit.

 

“Were you planning to attend the office?" He asked with a raised brows.

 

“Yeah, Suho Oppa request for me to finish his work. He said he want me to send my files to the Park Hotel tonight so I wouldn't be home until 10. I'm sorry Oppa.." Marissa hang her head low as guilt started to piled in her body for planning without telling her husband.

 

Baekhyun sighed. He was really worried about her health after the fainting accident that happened recently. He walked to her before hugging his lovely wife.

 

”Don't overwork yourself too much, ara? Take your afternoon meal. I'll make sure you eat before you start your work." He said seriously.

 

“By doing what?"

 

“Call or skype.. There's so many things I can do." He pulled away and leaned his face closer to Marissa until his breath hit her face “Make sure you answer my calls or you'll get your punishment." He smirked and kiss her lips making her cheeks turned red in a few seconds. 

 

They were interrupted by the kids voice saying they were hungry and such.

 

“Mommy!" DaeHyun whined 

 

“I'm hungry... Daddy!" Followed by DaeJung. 

 

Baekhyun pulled away with a groan as Marissa just laughed at her overdramatic husband 

 

“Okay okay, let's eat."  

 

They eat their breakfast in peace until Baekhyun speak up “Do you remember that I've keep your car keys from you?" Marissa frozed. Baekhyun smirked and continue to eat, ignoring Marissa playfully as she tried to ask for her keys back.

 

“Hmm? Mommy has to work today?" DaeHyun asked with a pout as he wants his mommy to be with them for all day.

 

“Yeah, Mommy won't be home until later tonight so don't tire your Daddy too much, neh?" Marissa said sternly and they replied with a nod, the obvious pout were there on their small lips.

 

“Oppa.." Marissa hold her hand from across the table right in front of Baekhyun's face.

 

 

 

Baekhyun looked up just to be greeted by his wife's sulky face as he raised an eyebrow, questioning her silently. 

 

“Can I drive? Please give me back my key.." She pouted cutely making Baekhyun almost melted with her aegyo but was soon replaced by his overprotective side. 

 

“I'll just send you there. It's dangerous when you're on the road by yourself." He stated and continue to eat, totally ignoring his wife's pleads.

 

“But then I will be a burden to you. I have to drive back and forth from the office to the meeting place. Then at night I need to send the files to the Park Hotel. You still want to send me?" Baekhyun sighed heavily and nodded at his stubborn wife. Marissa gave him disapproving gaze.

 

“Okay okay, I got it. I will give you back your key but you need to promise me. You'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter