SpinOff (Suho & Eunjung)

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe how easy the word love roll out of your tongue." Suho shook his head and walk away, brokenhearted. 

 

"This is how world playing with people, Joonmyeon." She said in a y tone and walk away with her killer 4 inches high heels.

 

--

 

"She lied to me EunJung-ah, I thought she really love me" Suho tell the whole story to EunJung, his friend.

Want to know how Suho met EunJung?

Flashback

 

"Mrs. Byun has woke up!" EunJung hollered through the halls where Suho is waiting for his and Marissa's parent to arrive as their turn to take care of Marissa has come. Suho's head snapped quickly and met eyes with the young woman wearing the white coat.

 

"What? Like are you serious?" Suho asked quickly and run off after the doctor gave him a nod. The doctor put her hand on her chest, breathing heavily as her heart impulse increases. It happened quite a while already, but it happen only when she and Suho make an eye contact. She shook her head to get rid of the thought that maybe she had fell in love with her patients's brother and walk inside the room to meet Marissa.

 

When Marissa and her family were having a little reunion, EunJung, as the new doctor and she only have Marissa as her patient, sit at the chair a few seat far from Suho. Suho look up and smile at the doctor which she reply with the charimastic smile but not before noticing how her heartbeat suddenly increases and she could feel butterflies flying in her stomach. 

 

Suho asked how Marissa is doing and she told him what happened, a little too much excited because her first patient is back to be healthy and she can't help but telling someone what happened at every seconds and she never expected 'that someone' was from Marissa's family and the one who has made she feel the butterflies and fast heartbeat.

 

Suho smiled and notice that his heartbeat went faster than usual, and it was weird like hell, because he could hear his own heartbeat beating loudly and the time, time as if it stopped and the only thing he saw was the twinkle in EunJung's eyes. When her story finished, EunJung's eyes widened. Her cheeks burning as she stand up while covering with her palm, bowing 90° degree to Suho and apologize for her rudeness. Suho can't help but think that her action was somehow cute and adorable and the smile he had on his face seems like it was glued on his face.

 

Starting from that, Suho would always bugging Baekhyun whenever Baekhyun visit his lovely wife and starting from that too, EunJung and Suho exchange number and started to contact each other every day. 

 

End Flashback

"I knew it, she's not good enough for you oppa.. you don't need to cry your heart out for her. How about we go to the amusement park to release your sadness?" EunJung wiggled her eyebrows with a big grin plastered on her face.

 

"I don't have mood, EunJung ah" Suho released a big sigh and cupped his face with his palm.

 

"No, you're going" EunJung released a BIG sigh and look d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter