Chapter 21

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Marissa's POV

 

Here I am, standing in front of the front gate of the high school I attended before while wearing a white dress.

 

‘What am I doing here?' 

 

I then walk in the school and saw many of my schoolmates doing their own activity. 'This is awfully familiar'. One girl, who is talking to her friend while getting her book from her locker catched my attention. I can't see her face because she's standing with her back facing me. Gazing at her bag, 'Well, I'm sure I've saw that bag before' 

 

I peeked at her friend's face 'Wait, is that Heiryung?'

 

"Hello, excuse me" I called for attention from a student beside me who's getting her book from her locker. She doesn't answer my question so I poke her shoulder and the strange thing was, my finger can't make any contact with her shoulder. 'Am I transparent?'

 

I blinked and walk to other students before poking their shoulder. Again, same thing happened. 'Should I scream to catch their attention?'  The first thought that came to my mind. I took a deep breath and screamed as loud as I can and unluckily, no one pay attention at me. I walk to the girl who has caught my attention and my eyes widened and I'm practically gaping at her. 'Me? the other me? Ohmygod, what happened?'. They continue talking about anything, not noticing my appearance at all. 

 

"Baekhyun oppa asked me out." The word slipped off Heiryung's mouth, with twinkling eyes.

 

'Oh, this is when Heiryung and Baekhyun oppa start to date'

'I can't believe how he asked my bestfriend out when he's married to me, he's here in this school are just because of our marriage.'

 

"Really? congratulations Heiryung-ah" I gazed at the 18 years old me eyes. There, the fake happiness trying to cover the sadness. The water pooling in her eyes. She look down, avoiding her friend's gaze.

 

"Thank you so much!! Aaah! we sure are going to a date tonight!!" Heiryung say excitedly, closing her eyes while a smile seems can't be wiped off from her face. 

 

"Actually I need to pee, if you doesn't mind, you can go to the class first" 18 years old me walked away to the toilet without waiting for Heiryung's answer. After me stalked away, Baekhyun came and slung his arm on her shoulder, kissing . I continue watching them kissing passionately without caring other fangirls' eyes burning with jealousy.

 

I look around, searching for Suho oppa but can't see him anywhere beside the Exo boys. I went to the toilet to take look at me. There, I saw Suho oppa standing infront of the toilet door, with a sad face. I smiled and close my eyes.

 

*Baekhyun and exo boys moved to Marissa's school after they're married*

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw a woman sleeping on the bed with Baekhyun sitting at the edge of the bed, looking at the woman softly before kissing her forehead. "It must be Heiryung" I muttered bitterly. The view around me started to change as i closed my eyes.

 

 

I found myself standing behind a couple who was kissing each other at the flower garden. Then, I realized that the guy is Baekhyun and the woman are so familiar. Thinking that it was Heiryung, I close my eyes, hoping that when I open my eyes, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter