Chapter 2

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody POV

"Boys, don't disturb your daddy. He just got back from work." Marissa said to the twins.

"But mommy, daddy promised to play soccer with us this morning after he got back from work!" DaeHyun the oldest throws tantrum towards his mother.

"Yeah mommy~" Follow by DaeJung "Mommy please! Wake daddy up~" Its hard when the twins send her their puppy eyes. They just look so cute with their pouty lips while staring deep into her eyes.

'Aish!' She look at Baekhyun sleeping soundly on the sofa bed in the living room. She just couldn't bring it in her to wake Baekhyun up because he looks so tired. Well, who wouldn't. Try to imagine yourself being inside the shoes of a CEO, working non-stop, not having enough rest, leave the house at an ungodly hours and got back at who knows when. One reason why he got back early that day was because his meeting got cancelled and will be scheduled back some other time.

"Do you want to play with uncle Suho and uncle Kris or Luhan? Mommy can call them to play with the both of you. They are fun too, right? Please babies, let daddy rest just for today. Mommy promise to talk to daddy for him to take a day off tomorrow, how about that?"

"Okay, uncle Luhan can teach me soccer!" DaeHyun exclaimed.

"Uncle Kris can teach me basketball too!" DaeJung shout in excitement.

"Didn't you said you want to play soccer just now?" Marissa asked.

"I'd prefer basketball with uncle Kris." He answer.

"Okay then, just let mommy call them okay?"

"Okay!"

"Help mommy look after Julissa for a while please?" She asked.

"We will, mommy." DaeHyun said. Marissa smile at them and put Julissa in her bed just beside the sofa bed Baekhyun was sleeping on while she got upstairs to take her phone. She could hear from her bedroom her twins' voice calling and playing with their only sister. She chuckle.

"Oppa, annyeong!"

"Ohh, Marissa. Annyeong, how are you and the kids?"

"We're fine oppa. Umm .. oppa, can you help me to play with the boys today? Baekhyun promised them this morning to play with the boys but he went straight to sleep after he got home. He looks really tired oppa, plus he just got back from Japan yesterday from business trip. Oppa please, I don't have the heart to wake him up. The boys are throwing tantrum infront of me."

"Lucky you, I took a day off today. I'll be coming soon."

"And... can you bring Luhan and Kris oppa too? DaeHyun want to play soccer with Luhan oppa while DaeJung want to play basketball with Kris oppa."

"Okay, you don't worry. I'll call them to come, if they don't come I will come to their office and drag their to the boys. *evil laugh* Bye Marissa, see ya!"

"Bye oppa, thank you so much."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter