Chapter 10

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V

Royal Grip Corporation are known from all over Asia. The Kim siblings, Marissa and Suho, the heirs and the owner of Royal Grip Group decide to hold a party at one of their Hotels in Seoul. They invite the VIP, other business people, families and friends. 

The party will be held on Sunday. They prepared as hard as they can. The food, desert, stage and all. Of course they are not the one who worked it all. They hired a professional decorater to decorate the place so beautifully.  

While Marissa in her office, the boys are at the kindergarten while Mrs Kim help her taking care of Julissa. Marissa who was so busy with all the papers are always checking on her wrist watch. She will be picking up on her boys because Baekhyun was the one who drop them off. The husband and wife routine. If Marissa droping them off, then Baekhyun will be the one picking them up. 

'It's 11.24 AM, they will be out by 12. Better be early.' She thought in her head. She started to organize her things back to it's place before drive to the kindergarten. 

The company took 30 minutes to arrive at the kindergarten. Arriving there, she checked on the time.

'10 minutes before they out.' She sighs and rest her head. The preparation drown all her energy. Her head fill with work and work. The last thing she wants to do was to be on the bed. She knows she will not have it before picking up on her Baby Julissa first before arrived home.

*KRING!!*  

Marissa got out of the car and lean on it. Luckily she park her car infront of the school gate so her boys will easily recognize her. Once the boys spots her, they ran in her embrace. 

"Babies! Hows your day? Good?" She asked. 

"Yes, Mommy. It's good! Teacher Im said I'm a clever boy!" DaeJung jump in front of her. 

"Really? You are Mommy's clever boy, DaeHyun too. Right Honey?"

"Yes! Teacher Ahn said my paintings is beautiful!" 

Marissa pretend to gasp and smile.

"Really? You both are a good boys. Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter