Chapter 9

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Baekhyun has done changing his clothes, He went down the stairs and saw his lovely wife feeding Julissa her baby porridge. He walk to Marissa's back queitly and back-hugged her. Marissa was so startled and Julissa giggled cutely while pointing at us.

Marissa turn back as she sent her death glare to her husband and he stuck his tongue at her. But that lovely 'moment' was interrupted by his handphone. He tried to ignore it but it keeps on ringing over and over. Marissa eventually ask Baekhyun to answer the call. He sighed before leaving his wife to the backyard to answer the call.

"Oppa, where are you?" Heiryung's whiny voice greeted him as soon as he put the phone on his ear.

"I'm at my house, why?" He emphasized the word my 

"Come here now, Hanna need you" she said sternly.

"Why? I need to spend my times with my family too. It's not that Hanna is the only child I have." He defends himself.

"Just come will you!" She shouted and end the call.

'What the hell is wrong with you woman!' He thought angrily but smiled when someone hugged him from behind. She really knows how to make him smile.

 

"Oppa, why are your face is so scary" Marissa said and giggled.

"What? Scary? But I'm still cute right?" I said.

She nodded and snuggled at my back. I take her hands that wrapped from my arm and look into her eyes. She then looked stared back into my eyes with her big innocent eyes. I smiled sadly and said.

'What did I do to deserve this princess of mine?' *sigh* 

"Princess, please forgive me for what I did wrong all this while." . She then cupped my face.

"You never did anything wrong, my dear" and showed her eye smile.

'If only you knew my princess.'

I smiled and kissed her hand. I then remember about Heiryung's order and said I need to meet up with my friend.

She nodded and I walked pass her but she pulled me into hug all of a sudden. She hugs me very tight. It's like she don't want me to go.

"Oppa, you will never cheated on me right?" she asked. I was so suprised by her question but soon relaxed and answered her.

"Why would I when I already have a perfect wife?" I said and grinned. She then released me.

"Okay, go now. I wouldn't want you to be late." she said.

I smiled and messed her hair and bid her goodbye. I then drove off to Heiryung's house.

 

I rang the doorbell and Hanna greeted me happily.

"Hi Appa." she said.

I bent down and ruffled her hair. She smiled and lifted her hands up. I picked her up and she smiled. 

I then get pulled by Hanna into their house un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter