Chapter 1

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's all happening too fast. I still remember when my parents told me about my late grandpa's fabulous gift for my 19 birthday, the day my life changed, the day i'm no longer under my parents' care, the day my nightmare began.

Flashback

Marissa's P.O.V

It's my 19th birthday. I still remember when my late grandfather said that he got a suprise for me when I'm 19 but he's not here with us anymore and I hope he already prepared what he wants to give me because I have been looking forward for this day and the 'gift' since forever.

My mom and dad are too busy preparing for my birthday party as they want to do this as glamorouse as possible like what they did on my brother's 19th birthday party. I even volunteered to help but they said the birthday girl should just rest. I really don't want to be a spoiled princess but if it is what they really want *sigh*. I am clueless on where I should go because i have already wasted about 5 hours doing nothing in my room. Suddenly, I heard the sound of people laughing. i follow the sound blindly and soon, my legs bought me to the swimming pool.

There, I saw my brother talking and laughing happily with eleven unfamiliar faces. I walked closer and Suho oppa looked at me with a smile and all eleven people turned to look at me making my face flushed red with the attention of these handsome boys *i'm a teenager after all* before introducing me to his friends. They greeted me nicely and introduced themselves one by one with great enthusiasm except for this one boy who just looks like he's in a foul mood and ironically, he's the one who caught my attention the most.

They called themselves as EXO. Pretty weird but good God wow, I didn't know my brother got these eleven gorgeous men as his friends since back at school, it seems like he doesn't even have any friend as almost all male students are jealous of him. Why? Because he have fangirls. A lot of fangirls. Almost all of the female population in our school like him. And to tell you the truth, I hate them to the guts. I've once suffered from severe depression before because I got beaten up on my first day at school and they broke my left hand because they thought I'm suho's girlfriend as I'm always there at Suho's side.

When EXO (except Baekhyun) and I are chatting, my mom called me to change into my dress because the party is about to start. They waved at me as I bid them goodbye but Baekhyun doesn't even bother to take a single glance at me.

As soon as i walk down the stairs, a lot of head turns towards me, making me blushed with all the attentions. The MC introduced me to them as a 'birthday princess' which is quite embarassing but one should enjoy the attention while it last, correct? The guests then came to me one by one holding their gift as mom guide me to the gifts table. I mumbled a countless thank yous with a smile when they give me their presents.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter