Chapter 22

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Korean citizens must be sleeping by now but there's this twins, still calling for their mommy's name in attempt to wake her up.

 

"Mommy, wake up.. You sleep long enough." DaeJung shook his mommy's arm while calling for her name for the nth time. 

 

"Mommy, I miss you. Julissa misses you too." DaeHyun mumbled sleepily. Well it has been almost two days since Marissa's heart operation and she still didn't seem to wake up anytime soon. DaeHyun turned his gaze at his little sister who is sleeping beside their uncle Suho on the sofa. 

 

"Mommy..." Again, DaeJung shook her arm, stronger than last time. It's been almost a month since his nother was admitted in the hospital and a month since his mother opened her eyes. They missed her so much.

 

"Mommy, you know what.. I hate you. Do you really want to leave us like this? Let us live with grandma? Do you know what happened to Heiryung umma? Do you know that we want to live with mommy and daddy like before-- " DaeJung couldn't continue his words as he choked on his cries.

 

"DaeJung, go to sleep" DaeHyun instructed with his hand pointing at the sofa. DaeJung then follow obediently at his older brother's instruction. DaeHyun then took Marissa's hand and lie his head on her hands making it as a pillow before drifting off to the dreamland.

 

 

"Mommy, you know what.. I hate you.. Do you really want to leave us like this? Let us live with grandmother? Do you know what happened to Heiryung umma? Do you know that we want to live with mommy and daddy like before--" She then heard sniffled and her heart cracked. The last time she heard about Baekhyun is when the doctor ask him if he really want to donate his heart for her.

 

'Oppa, did you really.. did you really give your heart for me? Why are you so stupid! How can i live without you?' The tears pooling in her eyes.

 

Then, DaeHyun's voice rang asking his brother to sleep. She then felt a small hand engulfing her hand and a head resting on her hand. She tried to move her hand a bit but to no avail, she still can't move her hand. Marissa's mind started to flashback to her happy moments with Baekhyun and she can't help but crying and tears after tears wetting her pale cheeks.

 

'Why Oppa? Are you really dead? I hope you're still here. When I woke up, I want you to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter