Chapter 23

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Heiryung ah, in case you didn't know, you're the one who win this battle. I'm loving him..... with your heart" She said while the name that was carved on the tombstone as a lone tear escaped her eyes. Baekhyun sighed.

 

"I miss you, heiryung ah" She cried for her bestfriend. True, Heiryung has tried to take Marissa's husband but the husband has once called Heiryung's boyfriend. She just want to take whats her's at the beginning.

 

"Marissa, i think it's enough.. You've been crying for the past two weeks after you opened your eyes" Baekhyun tried to console his dear wife while her back slowly. "You need to remember about our sons, Daehyun and Daejung, our daughter, Julissa and remember about our new daughter, Hana, okay?" He continued.

 

"It's hard, baekhyun! Someone is dead because of me! I am the one who's supposed to be in this grave but because of my selfishness, Heiryung--" she cried and Baekhyun pulled her into his arms. Marissa then sobs in her husband's arms, soaking his shirt.

 

"Heiryung is dead not because of your selfishness, darling.. Heiryung gave you her life, because she knew you worth it. She gave you her live, because she knew you didn't want to leave your kids--" Baekhyun soon closed his mouth when he felt Marissa is shaking her head in his arms.

 

"But what about her daughter Baekhyun! Hanna must be taking this real bad" She said, more tears escaped her eyes thinking about the poor kid.

 

"Yes, she's taking this real bad. But can't you see, just you being like this is making it harder for Hanna and not to mention, our kids. Heiryung is dead, Hanna's mom is dead, so why don't you just make Hanna feels like she still have a mother? You're making our kids sad" Baekhyun carressed her back slowly while hushing her. Her tear stopped falling and she looked up to Baekhyun.

 

"I'm sorry" She breathed and collapsed in Baekhyun's arm. Exhausted from all the crying. Baekhyun then pick her up effortlessly before carrying her bridal style to his car, leaving Heiryung's grave. He softly put Marissa in the passenger seat and kissed her forehead as a tear made it's way down to his cheek.

 

 

"Yeay! Daddy and Mommy are back!" Daehyun happily squealed when he heard his father's engine car and ran to open the gate. Daejung then followed him out, leaving the sleeping Hanna by herself.

 

"Daddy!" Daejung exclaimed with a happy smile on his face as Baekhyun stepped out of his car. Baekhyun send a smile to the twins and made his way to them. The twins then ran to hug him, how he missed these kids, after almost 3 days not meeting them as the parents are staying at their own house because the hospital are nearer if there's any emergency while the kids are staying with Suho.

 

"Where's mommy?" Daejung asked, peeking at Baekhyun's tinted car window, trying to look for his mother. Baekhyun then ruffled his hair before went to open the passenger car to fetch the unconscious Marissa. He opened her seatbelt and once again, carrying her bridal style into Suho's house.

 

"What happened to mommy?" Daehyun asked worriedly, tears b in his eyes, afraid if his mommy went sleep for so long again but Baekhyun just flashed them a smile before giving them a white lie.

 

"She's sleeping". He took Marissa into a guest room and tucked her in the bed before leaving her, to take a look at what the kids are doing. There, he saw the twins are sitting and talking by themselves and Hanna are sleeping on the sofa in an uncomfortable position with dried tear stain on her cheek. He frowned while his hand makes it way to her cheek, it lightly. Slowly, he kissed the girl's cheek, tears welling in his eyes. He then picked her up and send her to the room Marissa is sleeping at and put her beside Marissa. He kissed the girl's forehead and made his way to the living room again. As soon as he stepped into the living room, he saw Suho struggling to wear Julissa her clothes on the carpet. He chuckled at her brother in law's behavior.

 

"Leave it to me" He said and Suho looked up with a happy smile. Just who's the saint who want to help him. Baekhyun then stepped closer to the lying Julissa and sit right infront of her. Julissa giggled at her father and reached her hand up to touch his face which Baekhyun helped her by putting his cheek on her small hand.

 

"Daddy miss you too" He said as he kissed the baby's soft hand. He then gently slipped the baby's hand into the sleeve of her pajama before doing the same to her other hand. After Julissa has done wearing the pink pajama, he picked her into his arms which the baby snuggled deeper into his embrace, cuddling into her father's chest.

 

"Hyunnie, Jungie, do you want to take a bath?" He asked as his eyes took a quick glance at the clock that was hanging on the wall. 6.50 pm. They replied with a pout and shaking their head.

 

"Jungie are not smelly!" He answered with a pout.

 

"Hyunnie too!!" His twin replied soon after making Baekhyun's eyes turned into a crescent shape as a laugh escaped his pretty mouth.

 

"Okay babies, pack your stuffs. We're going home" He ordered and the twins happily run to their room to pack their stuffs leaving Baekhyun smiling by himself with giggling Julissa in his arms.

 

"Okay baby Ju~ what do we do now" Baekhyun asked the baby and the baby's giggle grew louder. Baekhyun's smile broadene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter