Miss Right

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miss Right - BTS

Miss Right - Teen Top

 

Your POV

 I wake up the next morning before anyone, and get off the bed. I quietly get ready and look through J-Hope’s masks. He wears mask to support me, but he takes his off of course. I didn’t bring another one, so I choose a simple one. After waking them all up and getting everyone ready and stuff, we set out. Once we ready school, the usual happens. I see GOT7 and look directly at BamBam and he feels my glance, among the many other fangirls. He looks at me and then looks away. Mark said he was the forgiving type… I sigh. Which reminds me.. Mark looks cute today. A snapback looks nice on him.

“Ima go to my locker.” I say to Jungkook and he nods. Once I get all the fanboys off me, I go to my locker and set stuff out. I sigh, and slam my locker. “Yah.” . I jolt at the voice. “Haha, thanks noona~” BamBam smiles and hugs me. I smile under my mask and hug him back. “You’re so cute over text, I wonder how it would be to spend an entire day with you.” He smiles. I roll my eyes. “I understand though.” He looks me in the eyes.

 I breathe out and nod.

“Who the hell does he think he is to talk to our queenka? Just cause he’s a new kingka?”

“Is that talking to oppa?”

“OPPA DOESN’T LOVE HER, HE LOVES ME.”

“That boy better get lost.”

 

Many students pass making stupid comments and he sighs. “Sorry, I guess we have to be strangers on campus too.” He turns to leave, but I hold his arm. I shake my head. He looks at me confused and I pull him by the arm to BTS. Many fangirls and fanboys follow behind & take pictures and say nasty comments. Once we reach BTS, Jungkook raises a brow at me. “I can’t talk to him without bull happening.” I say coldly. Rap Mon picks up on our convo and nods. GOT7 walks up to the maknae, “What happened?” JB whispers. “You know we aren’t supposed to be known with them, they’re gonna kick our .” Youngjae whispered harsher.

BamBam pulls away and tries to run, but there’re too many people surrounding us. I sigh. I step up on the stage and everyone crowds around it. GOT7 & BTS are forced up and I look at the crowd. “Shut up.” I say coldly, and lightly and it hushes within a second. The new group looks at me amazed. Of course they don’t know who I am at school.

 

Jungkook: “Whoever decides to make up rumors..”

V: “Or take pictures…”

Jin: “Or make drama..”

J-Hope: “Or start something..”

Jimin: “With between us & GOT7..

Me: “Deals with all of us.”

Rap Mon: “Do you understand?”

 

We all glare that the crowd. They all nod and hide their faces.

“Good. Now leave.” I say coldly and they all scatter. BamBam smiles at me. “There are still gonna be rumors and such, but don’t worry about them.” I say to him. He nods. I run my hand through my hair. We quickly pass words for a while. “AYE .” A girl calls and slowly the crowd is back. This girl really wants to start something now? Seriously? Now?

Ara looks up at me. “Those are my oppas. Not yours. So leave.” She shifts her weight from one leg to another. “Your seriously the last person I want to deal with right now.” I say, looking at her straight in the eye. “Too bad. Stay away from them before karma comes around.” She smirks. Karma? Me? , you’re lucky enough to live in my house. I sigh. “Stop threatening my sister.” Jungkook steps in between us. “Oppa, she—” “No. No oppa. No pointing. No ing around. & No lying. These are not your ing toys. They get to choose who they hang out with.” Jungkook says, trying to keep calm. “That’s my boyfriend though!” She points to Mark. I burst out laughing. Mark looks at her like, ‘what the ..’.

 

 “Mark oppa is my boyfriend, so stop laughing.” She glares at me. I take a deep breath to calm myself down from all the laughing. “Does it look like I give a ?” I smirk at her under my mask. “There’re a lot of people who tell me you’ve been eyeing him lately, so get away from my boyfriend. I roll my eyes. “You think that’s true?” I cross my arms. She frowns. “Yeah.” “Well, then you ing more than half of the guys on campus is true too.” I look at her. “I DIDN’T!” She screamed. “Uh huh.” I say casually. “Watch, you’ll be begging on your knees for forgiveness.” She says, walking awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter