War Of Hormone

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

War Or Hormone - BTS

 

Jimin’s POV

 

I sigh deeply. Her reaction to it, she would never fall in love with me. I study her face, for the billionth time. He bright, big eyes, all the way to her V shaped face. The mask that covered her face. The cheek bones that rise when I make her laugh. I hear her phone and she picks up. “Hey.” She smiles. Mark.. obviously. “Haha, no. I’m at the Han River with Minnie, why?” She smiles even more. I sigh as I click on my phone. All these girl’s getting at me, all these numbers calling me, all these things being sent to me. I have so many to choose from, but why do I choose one that’s not allowed to be chosen? “Haha, okay. Bye~” She says before hanging up. “Mark?” I say, knowing the answer already. She nods. “Let’s get you to him then.” I smile faintly before driving her home.

 

We arrive in silence and Mark’s in the front, messing with the little puppy. “Hey babe.” He kisses her and I feel the pain of reality come back again. “Yo.” He nods at me. I nod back before going in. They talk before going in and we all, including GOT7, sit on the couch. “Yerin’s gonna race you tonight. I seriously don’t want you to race tonight.” Jungkook says, not trying to piss her off, but looking out for her safety. “Oppa, you know I’ll be fine.” She reassures him. “No seriously, it’s way to risky. Let’s not risk it.” J-Hope adds in. “I’m serious. I’ll be okay.” She sighs.

 

I give her a look. “Minnie.. Just this one race. Let’s not—” “Do you not trust me?” She looks at me. “I do.” I say quietly. “Then let me race.” She says aggressively. “No, and that’s final.” I say, annoyed. “What?” She stands up. “They don’t race fairly, you know that.” I sigh, not trying to piss her off. “Don’t worry.” She says, bitterly. “I need to talk to Jimin.” Mark says, coldly. Minnie gives him a questioning look, but he nods at her. “Come on.” He says, annoyed and we go outside. “Let’s take this somewhere else.” He says, and we drive off to the rink.

 

“Do you like my girlfriend?” He says, while locking his motorcycle. I sigh and look at him. “Yeah. I do.” I say calmly. He shoves me. “Stay away from her.” He deadly states. “I’d rather not.” I smirk. “Are you trying to piss me off??” He says, caught up in the midst of all this drama, because of the stupid guy that decided to make Mark more cautious.. “No, I’m being honest.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter