Love Without Love

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Without Love - Nu'est

Update @ 40 upvotes ^^ If you want to know why, read the bottom~ ^^

 

Youngjae’s POV

“DUDE, HE FAINTED.” Jackson holds him. Stupid ! We quickly take him to the hospital and get him inside of our room. After a couple of hours, he woke up. “Why’d I have to wake up..” He says softly. “You idiot, do you know how painful it would’ve been if you died?!” Jackson yells. JB shushes him and Mark closes his eyes again. The doctor comes in and holds a folder. “Son, I believe you haven’t been eating or drinking anything?” Mark faintly nods. “Tch. That’s bad for your health. I also am seeing rewarding cells being lowered because of something. Otherwise, depression?” He looks at him. Mark nods, one tear rolling down his cheek. He wipes it away and takes a deep breath.

“We can’t give you any medication for depression unless you have a legal guardian sign it,--” “No medication.” He says lightly. The doctor nods. “You have to eat and drink though, your life’s st—” “I don’t care. I don’t want to be on Earth anymore. My girl doesn’t forgive me, nor will she ever talk to me. & Life itself is hell going on a day without her.” He says, shaking other thoughts out of his head. I sigh and sit down.

“Sir, you can talk to her. I may be in no right to tell you that everything’s gonna be okay, but I can tell you that talking to her and getting her to at least hear you out, may can take you out of depression.” He says. Mark just stays still. “Thank you.” JB bows. “Of course, and you’ll be discharged now. Make sure he eats guys.” The doctor says before discharging him. We take him out to eat, but he does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter