Bling Girl

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bling Girl - B1A4

Mark's POV

I leaned into her and kissed where her lips would be and she opened her eyes. I pulled away and smiled at her. She glares at me and then I kiss her forehead. “YAH, STOP KIS—” “HAHAHA. You’re so cute when you pout you know that?” I smile at her. She turns the other way. “Yah~~” I hug her by the waist and she scoots farther from me. “Minnie~~” I coo and she pouts even more. “Awh <3 why do you have to be so cute. Ah, jinjja.” I rest my head on hers and sigh. “Mark.” I hear her. Her soft voice.. I can listen to it like music... “Neh?” I hum back, my eyes closed. She covered my eyes.

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing?” I say, trying to remove her hand. “Trust me~” She said, and I sighed. “Seriously, if you do something bad, I’m going to hunt you down.” I smile. She giggled. “What is it?” I ask. “Just shut up. It’s weird when people are around.” She says. “Are you gonna punch me and then laugh?” I pout. “Nope.” She laughed. “You’re cute when you pout.” She added. I smiled. “There’s no one here..” She says quietly. “Okay, don’t slap me too hard.” I say playfully. She just laughed.

 

I waited for a few seconds and when I thought about saying something. I felt something on my lips.

 

Not a mask.

 

But

 

Her lips

 

Her irresistibly soft lips.

 

 

 

 

 

I kiss her back and afterwards, she breaks off and puts her mask back on and uncovers my eyes. She runs off. “YAH. JEON MIN SEOK. I’M GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN.” I say trying to catch her. She starts to run faster and I chase her. “YOU COULD’VE AT LEAST TOLD ME.” I say, panting for air. She surprisingly runs fast, and long. Well obviously, remember the coffee shop? “YAH, SLOW POKE. YOU DIDN’T TELL ME ANYTHING EITHER.” She made a ‘L’ with her hand. “YAH, COME HERE.” I yelled running towards her again.  She keeps running and starts to walk after a while. “You’re slow.” She taunted. I sprinted towards her and pulled her up into the air. We both fell down, laughing and tumbling. At the end of all, she ended up on top of me. I laughed, and breathed. She makes me feel so happy. I feel like I’m at paradise.. She lowered her eyes towards mine and I evened my breathing. She covers my eyes again and I smile. She kisses me again, and I kiss back, refusing to let go of her.

 

I nimble on her bottom lip and she giggles, before pulling back and fixing her mask. “I wasn’t done” I frown at her. She laughs and covers my eyes. I wait for her precious lips again, but then I feel a flick. “OW!~” I moan. She laughs and runs away. “YAH, I’M SERIOUSLY GONNA KILL YOU NOW.” I get up and run after her. After running and chasing and acting like idiots, we sat under a tree against the tree trunk. “Ah.. I wish this was forever..” I say quietly to myself. “Since when were you cheesy?” She looked up at me. “It’s not cheesy, it’s honest.” I kiss her head. She smiles at me. “So.. you’re mines right?” I inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter