Let's Love

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BECAUSE CCLOWN WAS ON ASC TODAY~~~

Let's Love - CClown

 

PLEASE READ AUTHOR COMMENTS AT THE BOTTOM OF CHAPTER!

WOW!~ Right after the ASC CClown, I logged back on & it was my first time seeing so many comments in one day, less than 12 hours too!~ WAH, I GUESS YOU GUYS LIKE COUPLES?

There's a plot twist guysss, don't hate me!~

BUT HOLY BAACH, (Baach's are my favorite animal) I GAINED LIKE 20 SUBSCRIBERS WITH THE COMMENTS.

You guys are seriously amazing!
 

New chapter for all you amazing people that continue to support me~ <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His POV <3

Afterwards, the track was cleared for our racing. She revved her engine and I did the same. She rolled her eyes at me. Seriously. She’s so perfect.. “Flirt.” She yelled over the screaming and cheering & I winked at her.

 

The lady in the middle held the flag up, ‘READY’

Twirled the flag once, ‘SET’

And dropped it, ‘GO’

 

We were neck and neck and I decided to drive faster. She smiled at me. I use my NoS to get in front of her, but I want careful not to make the same mistake. She drove on the outerlane and I let her, less track to cover, the better. She sped up and was even with me throughout the entire race, until the end. She used her NoS and beat me. She smirked as she got out of her car. “Maybe next time.” She smiled. “You went easy on him.” Jin laughed. Yup. I know. Even though I’m good, I’m not as good as her. I pulled her by the waist into my embrace and she smiled at me.

 

People started gossiping things, but that didn’t matter, the only thing that mattered was us. She smiled at me and I took this chance and kissed her forehead. More gossip of course, but BTS seemed fine with it. We all made our way up to the usual hang out and watched other races and stuff. After more racing and more cheering, I received a text message. “What’s wrong?” Min Seok looked at me. “The district that we came from wants us to come back to see who should receive the crown since we left.” I sigh. GOT7 looks at me and nods. “What about, Saturday?” Jr looks up at me. “That’s the day we practice for dance.” Youngjae puts in. “But we don’t have any other day.” Yugeom sighs. “Then forget about dance. I mean, it’s all good.” Rap Mon smiles. “You sure?” BamBam looked up to him. “Yeah.” Jin said, watching the other’s race.“Alright, but you guys are coming to our old district too.” JB informed. We all nodded. Later, the night has felt, and so have we. The next day was school and everything was weird. So many rumors spread & people talking. After a couple of periods came lunch.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter