MaBoy

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MaBoy - SISTAR19

READ THE COMMENTS AT THE BOTTOM IF YOU LOVE BTS! IT'S NOT A THREAT, BUT ITS A BTS UPDATE!

 

Your POV

I hug him. “Mark, of course.” I laugh. He pulls me off the ground and spins me around once and puts me back down. “Official <3” He says, hanging a necklace with bullet on it on my neck, just like his. “Official.” I repeat after him.

"Bulletproof right?" He smiles. I nod.

“AWH <3 FINALLY!~ TELLING THE SCHOOL YET?” Yugeom pops out of nowhere and everyone comes tumbling down. I bite my lip and give a worried look. “We don’t have to if you don’t want to.” Mark hugs me from behind. He’s always so caring. “Go ahead.” I smile and they all run off. I laugh and Mark and I are left. “Can I get a kiss?” He bites his lip normally. I roll my eyes and smile. I cover his eyes and kiss him, just a bit, before pulling back. “Aw, c’mon.” He holds me by the waist. I laugh and cover his eyes again, but this time, he holds onto my bottom lip so I don’t go anywhere.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                          

Days later, there isn’t a single soul in the club or in the school that doesn’t know about Mark’s & my relationship. “Babe, you ready?” Mark pulls me into his embrace. I tip toe up and kiss him with my mask. He smiles. I frown though.. Sometimes I feel bad for having him kiss me through a mask. “Where’s GOT7?” I stand back down. “In Jungkook’s room.” He smiles. “C’mon. I wanna show you something.” I pull him into Jungkook’s room. Everyone sits down and listens to what I have to say. “Guys, we all trust each other... & everyone’s put out a way to show their trust.. & now it’s my turn.” I say quietly. “Never speak of what I look like.” I say coldly and they all look at me confused, well, of course not BTS, they knew what I was doing. I slowly took off my mask and revealed my perfectly sculpted face.

 

They all stared in shock. I put my mask back on. “& that’s showing my trust towards you guys.” Mark gets up and comes towards me, a smile on his face. “Can I take your mask off to kiss you?” He asks for permission. I smile and nod. He always asks, because he doesn’t want me to be upset. He kisses me a little and puts my mask back on. “So let’s all get ready, we’re heading to my old district.” JB announces, and we all get ready. I go to my room and Mark follows. “What’re you wearing?” He says, sitting on my bed. “Dunno.” I say, looking through my closet. “Wear this. They all should know it’s mines.” He pulls out a hoodie that has a specific pattern on it. I nod and grab leggings and a tank.

After getting ready, I decided not to put the jacket on yet. “Are they ready yet?” I say, combing my hair. “In like, ten more minutes.” He smiles. I nod.He walked over and pulled me to the bed, I laughed at his cuteness. “Can I?” He says, tugging on my mask. I always loved how he asked permission first. “Yeah.” I say in a soft voice. He lightly takes it off and kisses me.He nibbles on my bottom lip and I nimble on his. We break off to take a breath. He smirks and captures my lips in another kiss again and deepens it this time. Right when we were gonna kiss again, I hear a knock on my door.

I sighed, put my mask on, and got off of him to open it. “Sorry, did I interrupt anything?” Jr looked at me. “No, ready?” I looked at him. He nodded. “Let’s go babe.” I say and Mark gets up and takes his phone with him. “Come with me.” He points to his car and I look at Jungkook. He nods, and we all get in the GOT7 members cars. “Put on the jacket.” He said, while backing out of the drive way. I do as he says, and he holds my hand afterwards. At every stop light, Mark would never miss the chance to kiss me with my mask. I liked how romantic he was, and how he wasn’t all that playboy. I looked out the window and pointed at every little cute things. He’d always squeeze my hand, be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter