Be A Man

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be a Man - MBLAQ

 

At eight in the morning, I hear a phone call. “Hello?” I say, still sleepy. “WHY THE HELL DID YOU LOCK THE BANK ACCOUNT?!” Ara’s mother yelled. I rolled my eyes and hung up. I hear another call and pick it up, “Hello?” “DON’T YOU DARE HANG UP ON ME!” I hear her and then I hang up again. I hear another call and pick it up, “Hello..” “YOU DON’T HANG UP ON MY MOM.” & I hang up. I hear another call and I groan in frustration and get up. “WHAT.” I say annoyed. “DAMN, WAS I INTERRUPTING SOMETHING?” Jungkook called over the phone. “No, the two gold diggers just keep calling me.” “Same.” He agrees. “I miss you, we haven’t hung out, like just us in a while.” He says over the phone. I smile, “We haven’t huh?” “Let’s hang out today, yeah? Just us & J-Hope & Jimin, like when we were 6.” He laughed. “Yeah.. I miss that.” I smile. “Arrasso. Come home by 10~” He chimed before we both shared good byes.

“What’s up babe?” Mark asks, his eyes still closed. “I’m hanging out with my brother today.” I smile. He nods. “Unnie, I like you ^^ I hope you and Mark stay together forever and ever and ever and ever.” Hana hugs me. I laugh, “Go back to sleep love.” She abides and goes back to sleep. Mark gets up and gets ready as I do. “Have fun with your friends love.” He says and kisses me. I nod and he drives me down to my house. “Don’t be upset if I don’t reply~~” I say to him before I leave the car. “Don’t miss me too much~~” He teases. “Bye love~” I kiss him and he kisses me too. I walk inside the house to find Jimin & J-Hope awkwardly on the couch and Jungkook fighting with the two es & my father. “Here we go again.” I sigh.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter