Justice

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Justice - C-Clown

PLEASE READ BOTTOM TO MEET THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR

Your POV

And there were pictures of him & that girl, making out in a dark corner. Tears were running and my heart beat was slowing. I see more and more pictures by other people and how people are tagging me and telling me that he cheated. & that if he’s ‘once a playboy, always a playboy’. I check the absolute first photo and did something I don’t do. I liked the photo. I usually only like the people I know & follow, but this person was the first to inform me, So I appreciate that. After, a new notification popped up saying ‘fangirling4lyfe because Jeon MinSeok liked my photo!’ with a photo of evidence. I smile a bit, and wipe away tears. I look at my phone and save all the photos. I need to be stronger .& looking at them every time will make me forget him as someone I loved.

 

Mark’s POV

I groaned in bed and wiped away any more tears. I haven’t eaten anything, just threw up. I feel so disgusting. “Let’s go.” JB comes into my room. I shake my head and groan. Min Seok. Please forgive me. I really didn’t mean to. Seriously. My heart only belongs to you, and ever since we broke up, I’ve been slowly dying. Please bring happiness back into my life. “Dude, what’s wrong with you.” He comes in. I start crying and he stands there shocked. “DUDE. WHAT THE HELL, YOU NEVER CRY. WHY ARE YOU CRYING.” He shakes me. I cover myself and cry more. I can’t take it anymore. Kill me. I bring hugs my knees and cry more and more. JB awkwardly pats my back but that doesn’t do anything. I’m hurt. Where only she can fix me. My heart.

 

“Dude, it’s gonna be okay.” He says soothingly. But I shake my head. I’m not okay. She’s not okay. We all are not okay. “If you don’t wanna go today, that’s fine.” He says calmly. I cry even more. Letting down the team.. Letting down Minseok. “DUDE, STOP CRYING ITS FREAKING ME OUT.” He yells. I wipe away my tears and get up. I need to see her, regardless of anything. I grab a pair of sweats and a tank and put them on and leave.

 

I lean my head against JB’s window and try to cover my eyes. I need to talk to her. I’m going to go in there and tell her what really happened. Stupid Youngjae. If you can tell me about Brains and how the chemicals work, how do you fix up eyes? Once we reach there, I lose all my confidence. My legs tremble before I even stand up and I nearly fall out of the car. Once I get inside, the first thing I feel is a shove to the wall. “What. Did. I. Say. About. Breaking. My. Little. Sister’s. Heart. Mark. Tuan.” Jungkook threatens. “Dude, what is this?! Put him down Jungkook.” Jr says.

 

He drops me and I fall to the ground. Suga holds Jungkook back from doing anything stupid again, and I hug my knees and put my head down. I hate this. “What was that for?!” Yugeom yells at Jungkook. “Oh I don’t know. Why don’t you ask that ing player.” He glares at me. I feel my tears falling and I try my best to not make them noticeable. “Hyung, what happened..” Yugeom whispers to me. “Everything.” I say and I break down. At the sight, everyone softens. Even Jungkook, but I don’t. I feel horrible. “That doesn’t make sense.” BamBam says quietly. “He cheated on my baby girl.” Jimin says trying to beat up Mark, Rap Monster holding him back. Everyone goes silent.

 

“I SWEAR I WAS DRUGGED.” I yell before another round of tears falling. “That doesn’t matter.” V says softly and takes a seat. “It does, the dopamine in drugs—” “YOUNGJAE SHUT UP.” Jimin cuts him off,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter