Missing You

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title's of my chapter = Song titles, so I'll tell you which song from who from now on

 

Missing you - Teen Top

.

.

 

 

Your POV

“She’s such a –” “I don’t care anymore.” I groan and lay flat down on my bed. My brother on my bed too, using my flat stomach as a pillow. “Let’s ditch tomorrow, I need a break.” Jungkook rolls over to my side. I nod, “We can’t stay here though.” I close my eyes. My brother takes his phone out,

 

“Aye, we’re ditching tomorrow, you?”

 

“Sure. I’m tired.”

 

“We all are.”

 

“Come stay at my house, my mom keeps asking about you guys still. Since little till now.” J-Hope laughs.

 

I loved his mom. She took on the mother role after my mom left. She wasn’t trying to replace her, she knew that I needed a mother figure though, so she told me to call her aunt. I loved her for taking me in. After all, her husband passed away around the same month too. “Aight, call the rest & ask. We’re too tired.” Jungkook says lazily. “Aight. Out.” J-Hope says before hanging up. I always loved J-Hope’s house; it was really fun to me. That night, Jungkook slept in my room.

 

 The next morning, I woke up and did my usual, letting the sleepy maknae sleep in a bit. He’s been stressing about stuff lately, I notice. But he doesn’t tell me anything, and says it’s nothing. I put on a pair of demin shorts and a black v neck, accompanied by a black & red button up with black converse.

  

I smile as I finish and see him resting peacefully. It’s been painful for all of us after my mother’s death and J-Hope’s father. I sit on the bed and he opens his eyes slowly. “Morning oppa, get ready okay?” I say getting up and looking through my mask drawer. He says nothing, but gets up and heads to the bathroom. After a while, he comes out. I pull my hair back and place a snapback on top. “Call uncle, tell him we aren’t coming before that teacher starts to again.” Jungkook says, grabbing clothes from his wardrobe. I nod.

 

“Uncle, We aren’t coming to school.”

 

“We as in..”

 

“Bangtan.”

 

“Oh, waeyo? Is there a problem?”

 

“Just tired from everything.”

 

“Arrasseo, don’t get in trouble.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Mhm. Anytime.”

 

 

 

With that I hang up. “Ready?” Jungkook comes in my room again. I turn around and nod. I place my phone and wallet in the pockets of my shorts and walk out. It’s only 7:00 after all. “Ara already left young masters.” A maid bows. We nod and walk out, careless about the looks that we were getting for not going to school. I take my keys to my black & white motorcycle & Jungkook does the same and we make our way to J-Hope without saying anything. Once we reach J-Hope’s house, I smile under my mask. BTS was waiting outside for us. “Yo.” Jungkook says, walking up to them. “Hi~” I smile trailing Jungkook. I loved his house <3 It made me feel home. We walk in and all the maids and butlers greet us. “MINNIE~~~~~ KOOKIE~~~” J-Hope’s eomma runs to hug us. I smile and hug her while Jungkook casually does.

“AH BTS, it’s been forever, aniyo?” She looks at all of us. I smile, “Well, if J-Hope invited us over, it wouldn’t have been~~” I say, teasing him. He scoffs, “YAH, I INVITE YOU OVER PLENTY OF TIMES!” “Really, when?” V adds along. “YESTERDAY!” He comments. “Didn’t you say Minnie’s house though?” Jimin laughs. “YAH—” “HOPEY NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO INVITE PEOPLE OVER!” Rap Mon says aloud. His mom laughs. “From me, to you, you guys are always welcomed okay? Any time, any day. Just don’t go too crazy.” She smiles. We all laugh and enjoy the moment. “Well, I have to head to work, see you guys soon!” She waves and walks off. We wave back. Once her figure is no longer in sight, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter