Beautiful Target

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful Target - B1A4

 

Mark’s POV

 

I smirk. Youngjae if I embarrass myself, I will beat the living out of you. “Guess.” She smirks. “No hint?” I look at her. “It’s a boy.” She says nonchalant. “Well you obviously aren’t lesbian.” I laugh. She smiles too. “We know him.” She says, looking out at the sky. One guess. One person. One word.. Me. “I can get whatever right?” I smile at her. She nods. I sigh. “..Me.” I say, confidently. She freezes after I said it. “So it is me..” I say loud enough for her to here. “Yay, good job.” She says, obviously down. “Hey. Now, I get what I want.” I say unconsciously biting my lower lip. She looks at me and then at my lips. I smirk and she rolls her eyes. I turn her around and press my body against hers. “I want a kiss.” I say, lowly. Her eyes widen, “BWOH?” “Yah, I want a kiss. On the lips.” I smile at her. She tries to leave, but I’m against her. “This is insanity. Stop faking whatever you’re doing.” She scoffs at me.

 

“You think I’m playing? I like you Min Seok. You’ve been crazy on my mind. Every day before I sleep, every morning after I wake up, you’re on my mind.” I say, lightening my pressure on her. She looks away from me. “Ara could see this—” “Min Seok. I don’t like Ara. I like you. She jumped on me. Seriously. Ask Hana. Please, don’t take this as a joke.” I said, frowning. She sighed and looked the other way. “Fine. If you won’t actually kiss me right? That’s fine.” I say, kissing her on the lips, but it’s covered by a mask. She looks at me shocked, and I pull away after a bit. “You may think I’m messing around and just want , but seriously, that was good enough for me.” I say lowly and walk back in. I sigh once I get in and Youngjae looks at me. “Confession.” I says lightly and he nods.

 

 

 

 She walks in slowly after me and sits on the bed. Jimin pulls her in a hug and she gives a small smile before being lost in thoughts. I was pretty upset. She said I could ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter