Crash

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crash - BAP

Update @ 30 upvotes ^^

 

LATER ON~~ LIKE FIVE WEEKS LATER~~~

(sorry guys, but this is already twenty six pages long on my laptop.)

  Your POV                         

“Hun.” Mark calls from the bathroom. “Yeah?” I look up from my laptop. “The guys want to go clubbing tonight, wanna go?” He looks at me excited. “No~” I coo. He sighs and nods. “Go with them. I have stuff to finish anyways.” I smile at him. “You sure? I can just stay here.” He gives his full attention to me. “Nah. Go have fun, not just with other girls.” I say coldly at the end. “Thanks babe.” He kisses me through my mask. “Can I?” He asks for permission to take off my mask. I take it off a bit and he captures my lips. After a while, I push him off. “Go have fun already!~” I kick him out. He laughs, “I’ll see you soon babe. Come over tonight. We always stay at your house.” He says, getting off my bed. “What time?” I say, looking at the time. “12.” He says and kisses me again before leaving.

 

 

Mark’s POV

 

After leaving Minnie’s house, I pulled into the club. “YO, WHERE’S NOONA?” BamBam asked over the loud music. “She’s at home.” I reply. He nods and we all sit down. “Drink?” Jr looks at me. “Something light.” I say coolly. He hands me a clear drink and I drink it. After a while, they all left to dance and to have fun. I drank a bit.

 

& a bit more

 

& a bit more

 

& more

 

& enough to get me drunk.

 

I got up and stumbled on my way down the stairs. “Oppa~” A girl calls. I look at her and Min Seok pops up in my mind. I shove her away and hold onto a rail for balance. My mind’s gone completely fuzzy. “This is from that girl over there.” The bartender points to Ara and hands me a cup. I look at the bottom and see something fizzing. I drink it anyways. Then, Ara comes up to me and kisses me. I smile. Kisses. They feel funny.. Hehehe.. Butterflies feel funny too..

 

After a while, we were making out. Some girls seemed shocked at me but I don’t get it. Some started taking pictures, but can’t we get privacy? After a while, I felt her ing against me & her asking for a place to have fun. I laughed because it was funny. Fun? Hehe.. Fun’s a weird word.

 

 

She drives to my place and we made out all the way to my bedroom. No one was home, thankfully. Then she started to unbotton my shirt. I feel weird. My brain hurts. I stop for a second and think, but thinking hurts too much right now. What’s stoppin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter