We Are Bulletproof

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS SONG TITLE.. THEN YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO BASICS.

We Are Bulletproof - BTS

 

Your POV

 

After the phone call, I gave my phone back to Jungkook and ran into my room. I couldn’t take it anymore. I locked the door and cried on my bed. How can he does such a thing?! See, I should’ve seen it coming.. Every single guy is the same.. I hear slight knocking on my door. “Baby girl, open up.” Jungkook coos. “NO.” I say coldly. He sighs and tries to pick the door. “GO AWAY JEON JUNGKOOK.” I yell before crying into my pillow again. After more attempts, he leaves. I sigh and go under my covers. Such an idiot.. Why did I fall for a kingka? I hear another knock. “C’mon, it’s me.” Jimin says softly. Jimin.. the boy that makes me smile.. I frown before wiping more water away. “Minnie, jebal.. Don’t cry. You can’t hide from me and cry over a boy okay? Smile. If that’s too hard, then cry with me. Let’s cry together.” He says softly.

 

 I always loved this side of Jimin. He always knew when to be soft and he always knew the right words. I tremble on the way to the door and open it. He slowly opens it and hugs me. I hug him back. After closing the door, He carries me to my bed and sets me down and I cry into his shoulder. “O-oppa..” I cry. “Stop crying Min, you’re too bulletproof to.” He hugs me. I take a deep breath and wipe all my tears. I shouldn’t be wasting tears on this fool.. “C’mon.” He pulls me in closer to him. I lean against him and he softly sings to me.

 

I open up my eyes to the morning sunlight

 

I look at the time on my phone

 

I put on the clothes I laid out last night and I hurry out the door.

 

My myself I hum to the song I listen to everyday

 

By myself, I walk  in between these familiar buildings.

 

Monday, Tuesday, everyday. I get by and I am well

 

I meet up with a lot of friends. These days, a lot of things make me laugh.

(BAP- Coffee Shop)

 

He kisses my forehead and wipe my tears. “Tell oppa what happened. & don’t cry.” Jimin ruffled my hair. “Mark.. He.. yeah..” I say, deciding not to cry anymore. I need to be strong. “Yeah..?” He looked at me. “Cheated on me.” I said quickly. I blink away anymore tears and Jimin hugs me. “Don’t worry baby. Breathe.” He kisses my head again. I take deep breaths. “What about practice tomorrow?” I sigh. “You don’t want to go?” He shows a concerned look. I shake my head. “I’m not ready to face him.”

“That’s fine. I’ll just say you’re tired okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter