Big Deal

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read my comments at the bottom for this one ^^ IT'S IMPORTANT!  thanks <3

Big Deal - Nu'est

 

 

Your POV

 

 I wake up to the sound of knocking. “Who the hell..” Suga opens the door, from the ground. GOT7. I get up and set my snapback back on. “Noona~” BamBam hugs me. I awkardly stand there, staring at the little boy. “Mark came to give you the bubble tea.” He smiles and runs back to his group. I raise a brow. Marks awkwardly says hi, looking away from me. “You look nice today noona.” Yugeom blushes, before hiding his face. I look down at my outfit, oh yeah. High waisted shorts, and a tee and snapback, of course a mask. Yup. I took off my jacket a while ago. But.. Is that why Mark was looking away? HAHAHAHAH. AWHH <3 I smirk, “Is that why you can’t look at me?” I look at Mark. He rolls his eyes casually, but turns a bit red. I laugh.

“Thanks.” I say, before looking at the time. I slept for four hours? How tired am I? “Why’re you guys out of school, it’s not over yet.” Rap Mon says, not taking his eyes away from the intense video game battle between him & J-Hope. “Cause she told him ‘no matter what’” Jackson looks at me. I shrug. “My bad.” I say, watching the clock. “Well, since you’re here already, just sta--- DAMMIT RAP MON STOP SPAMMING WITH THE SAME BUTTON, USE ANOTHER COMBO!” J-Hope yells. “Come on in.” Suga pulls the door open from the ground. They all awkwardly walk in. I shrug, I’m just tired.

 

 I go under the covers and feel Jimin pull me beside him. I don’t care, I’ve known him since like.. even before I started my new life, so I was obviously comfortable with him. Even when Jungkook would threaten him and everything, it was never anything serious, because we all knew that Jimin wouldn’t cross the line. Sure, I mean, he can be erted sometimes, but he never would do anything to me. “Noona, if I text you, would you text me back?” BamBam sat at the foot of the bed. I pull the covers away from my eyes. “Don’t know.” I answered lazily.

 

“She texts me back hella fast, like one second afterwards there’s already a reply....” V says.

 

“She types fast too.. She does a report in like, a minute. Like, you don’t even know… & she likes talking a lot.” Suga adds along.

 

“WE TEXTED FROM 10 PM TO SEVEN IN THE MORNING, TEXTING ABOUT EVERYTHING.” Jimin smiled.

 I kick him. Mark smiles, and I catch it. He looks at me, and I turn red.

 

“YAH. YOU CAN’T TEXT MY SISTER ANYMORE.” Jungkook comes from under the bed. He just laughs.

 

“This little kid was wondering whether to text you or not for like, two hours yesterday.” JB rolls his eyes.

 

“Good thing you didn’t, I wasn’t in the mood yesterday.” I say coldly before sitting up. The room goes silent. I sigh.

 

“My sister’s a .” I say before Jimin comes up. “Younger Sister?” Yugeom smiles at me, eagerly. “My younger sister is the school . Ara? Heard of her? Yeah. She’s my y step sister.” I say annoyed that I was talking to her on my day of freedom. The room turns silent. “Oh…” Jr says quietly. “See Minnie, you made things weird.” V says, eating chips. “DID NOT.” Jimin & I say at the same time. “OH, WAIT. What. Wait. OH, THAT WAS MEANT TO YOU. OOPS… HAHAHA. Uhh.. I’ll go back to sleep now.” Jimin says, laying back down. “Let’s not talk about her.” Jungkook says, rubbing his temples.

 

“Anyways, what’s up?” I look at the group that sitting on the floor in sequence. “Nothing.” Jackson says, looking around the room. “Dongsaeng.” JB catches my attention. “What.” I say, not coldly, but not lively either. “He can call you dongsaeng?” Jr looked up after I responded. I shrug. “Why do you wear a mask?” He looks at my mask. “Because.” I say, not wanting to respond. “Because..” Bambam says, trying to make me finish. “You see, her dad is the CEO of one of the richest companies in Korea. Fascinating right? Not really. Ever since little till now, she was told what to say or feel. No matter what, she never had her own input. Her mom tried to let her be free, but her father so was strict. Her mom always helped her through the tough times though. So after her mom’s death, she decided to stand up for herself. She covered herself with a mask symbolizing that the words that come out are not hers.” J-Hope says silently.cJ-Hope explained it because we were really close, and he was the only one who I would allow anyways. They all nod, except BamBam, who seems confused. “I don’t get it—” “BAMBAM SHUT UP.” JB smacks the back of his head. I sigh at the little boy. “So like, the words that come out of my mouth are not mind. So, my words are blocked.” I say, using hand gestures to help the poor little kid. He looks at me blankly but doesn’t say anything. I sigh, “Think of it as my words coming out, but the mask is a filter that makes the words into my dad’s; my words are blocked by the filter.” I explain calmly. “OH!” He snaps his finger. I nod. He frowns, “But that’s not fair.”

 

 

Mark’s POV

 

She shrugs, “Life isn’t.” I sigh. Life really isn’t.. Why do you notice every other member except me. Why don’t you give me your number instead of BamBam. Why talk to them and laugh with them, but not even think of me. Why. I frown, and I swear, like the heavens granted me good karma or something. “Why do you look so sad?” She looks at me. I look around to see if I’m mistaken if she’s talking to me. “Yes, Mark. I’m talking to you.” She laughs. Because you never really took interest in me, when you caught me interested just by walking by…. I shrug. She tilts her head at me. She’s so cute. “Yah slave. Give me my bubble tea.” She says looking at the bag in my hand. I nod and pass it to her. She said nothing irregular.. & almond was recommended by the cashier, so..  She better like it.

 

She looked in the bag and clicked her tongue. “Here, Jungkook.” She passes the bag without giving a second look. I glare at her. “I had to wake up early to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter