Bad Girl, Good Girl

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Your POV              

I wake up to the Jungkook who’s looking through my closet. “What do you think you’re doing?” I look at my brother. “Don’t know.” He says, looking at my clothes. I roll my eyes and smile at his idiotic side. I grab the uniform and do the usual stuff. I see my brother looking through my drawers and I laugh. “What’re you looking for?” I look at him. “Where do you keep your pepper spray?” He opens the next drawer. “Top drawer, in the back, of my night stand. Wae?” I dry my hair and slip on my socks. He accidentally opens the second drawer and sees my collection of masks. I pick the one that says, ‘X’ and change my mask. I grab my duffel that holds my dancing apparel and such & my backpack. “Because Ara tried to get in my room yesterday.” He says dramatically. I laugh and we walk finish up and walk out.

 “Oppa~ Let’s go to school together.” Ara says sweetly while my father is there. “Actually, I have something to do in the morning, right baby girl?” He hugs me. I roll my eyes at him. “Opppaa~~” She fakes a pout. I gag. “BYE!” Jungkook grabs my hand and we run out. We take the limo before she comes out and peacefully make out way to school. We walk in the gates and immediately crowds of fanboys come over me and fangirls over my brother. Bangtan walks up to us with girls crowding over them as well. “Ready?” Rap Mon looks at Jungkook & then at me. We both nod and we walk off. The dance studio is specifically for our use. I changed out of uniform and into harem pants, a tank, with a sightly over sized shirt over it. We stretched and danced and fooled around. Once the bell rang, we all went to class. “As you all heard, we have new students. Please introduce yourselves.” Ms. Kim says. “Come & get it. Got7!” They all say. Everyone starts clapping, expect us.

“Hello, I’m JB.”

 “Jr.”

“BamBam”

“Yugeom.”

“Youngjae.”

“Jackson.”

“Mark.”

 

I lean back in my seat and cross my arms. Seriously.. weren’t those the boys from yesterday? Hm, I don’t care. “Please go sit in the empty seats.” The teacher says. Empty seats..? Uh.. That’s the ones next to us. They all stare at us while they sit down. I close my eyes and put my head against the window. I kick my feet up, letting them rest on the desk and take a deep breath. I’m tired from racing for some reason.. After a good five minutes... “JEON MINSEOK, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SLEEPING IN MY CLASS?!” Ms.Kim booms. I groan. “You told me not to.” I say. Stupid soft voice. “THEN WHY ARE YOU?” She crosses her arms at me. “Because I’m tired?” I ask her. “YOU NEED TO LEARN, YOU HAVE DETENTION AFTERSCHOOL UNTIL 10.” She yells. “I already learned thisssss...” I groan. “RELEARN.” She groans. I sigh. “WELL, IF YOUR GONNA GIVE HER DETENTION, COUNT ME IN!” A random boy in the front shouts. “NO, DETENTION IS PUNISHMENT, NOT STARING AT HER FOR HOURS AND HOURS.” The teacher yelled at him. “OKAYOKAY I GET IT.” He raises his hands in defeat.

 

 “Looks like you can’t race tonight~~” V laughs at me. Everyone heard and I glare at him. “V YOU HAVE DETENTION ALONG WITH MIN SEOK.” Ms.Kim roars. I laugh, “Guess I’m not the only one that’s not gonna go tonight.” “I’m not gonna go without my gang now..” Rap Monster says. “Then I guess we ain’t racing tonight.” Jimin sighs. “You can get girls another time boy.” Suga pats his back. “Ms. Kim, I’m hungry. I’ll be back later.” I put my legs down and walk off. “DON’T YOU DARE EXIT THIS CLASS, OR I WILL GET YOU EXPELLED FROM THIS SCHOOL.” She screams. “Ha, go ahead and try. My mother was the one who built this school for me & BTS anyways. Your will be the one that will be fired.” I cross my arms. She gives me a glare but is silent. The classroom laughs. “You guys want anything?” I look at BTS. “I want Banana Milk!” “Caramel Macchiat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter