Breathe

Midnight Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Breathe - Infinite | Breathe - G Dragon |

 

Your POV

I sighed as I walked inside my house, dragging my feet. “Tch. Who taught you to drag your feet.” Ara’s mom scoffed. I roll my eyes. “.” I mumble as I take off my shoes. “Excuse me?” She crosses her arms at me. “You’re excused.” I say and brush past her. She walks off into the limo, obviously gonna spend my father’s money again. I hear Jimin & Jungkook fighting over a game in their room and I sigh and walk into mines. I put my backpack down and change.. I hate this world. I open my mask drawer and see stuffed pictures of Ara & Mark kissing. I scoff. This thinks that she can do this? Bull. I rip most of them and go to her room. I opened the door to find her having with another guy. “GET OUT!” She screamed.

I smirk & take a clear picture. She screams and tries to take my phone but I walk off before she can. “!” She pulled me back. & that was it. I punch her in the face and she stumbles back. I grab her by her towel and yank her towards me. “WHO’S THE ACTUAL ?” I punch her in the stomach. She screams and starts to cry. I land more jabs and slams to her face. “STOP!” She screams before crying. “This one’s for Mark.” I punch her face. I pull my arm back again for another punch, but Jimin stops me before I have the chance to hit her. I heave deeps breaths. “Let’s stop Minnie.” He says calmly. I’m about to fight back but I hear him sigh. I sigh and take a deep breath before looking at her again. “Before you decide to my boyfriend, go yourself.” I say and throw her to her room. Jimin sighs and hugs me. I take a shaky breath before walking into Jungkook’s room & sleeping. I can’t stand my own room right now.

After hours, I hear yelling from downstairs and screams. I sigh and get up. I walk down more and see Kookie, my father, and the two es yelling. “& THERE SHE IS.” Her mom crosses her arms at me. “Another nose job Ara? Obivously.” I smirk. She raises her hand to smack me but I catch it and twist it behind her back. She yelps and my father immediately tells me to let go. “.” I scoff before letting go. “YOU CANNOT LIVE IN THIS HOUSE ANYMORE. GET OUT.” Her mom yells. I yawn under my mask. “YOU DON’T GET A ING SAY IN WHO LIVES HERE AND WHO DOESN’T.” Jungkook yells at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter