Challenge

I Need You to Survive

“Okay don’t you two panic. Jessica give Dong-Ho some of your clothes and I will think of something.” Taecyeon said trying to rectify the situation.

Jessica left to open her drawers to find her gym uniform to give to Dong-Ho, “Here. I am guessing we are similar in size. Also this is my student ID card.”

Taecyeon looked at Taeyeon, “Taeyeon you can’t leave till I found someone. Maybe you should give me your uniform and ID.” Taeyeon nodded and got her things to give to Taecyeon, “I will keep in touch with you two. Just don’t leave the room.”

Jessica went to hold Taeyeon’s hand as if to relieve the nervousness from the girl next to her, “It will be fine. Promise.”

Taecyeon gave the girls one last smile before leaving with Dong-Ho. Jessica closed the door before turning to Taeyeon and pulling the girl into a hug, “Trust Taecyeon. He will do something.”

Taeyeon put her arms around her girlfriend and nuzzled her head into Jessica’s shoulder, “I don’t want to be separated from you.”

Jessica kissed the top of Taeyeon’s head, “You won’t. I am sure of that.”

------------------------------

Taecyeon knew he told the girls that he would find a solution to their dilemma but it wasn’t like he had a spare “Taeyeon” just waiting for him to pick from. Heck they were lucky enough to find Jessica’s double. As Taecyeon was prodding for ideas, Dong-Ho reemerged from changing, “I think this is one size too small.”

Taecyeon looked at the boy, “It will have to do and try to slouch when they take your height. I know Jessica is a bit shorter than you. Also, try to act like her…well you saw her already so you kind of know how she talks and acts.”

Dong-Ho nodded his head along to the explanation, “So where do I go exactly?”

“I will take you to the gym where they are doing the inspections.” As the boys were walking to the gym, Dong-Ho was reading Jessica’s ID card to get familiarized with the person he was to be impersonating today.

“Taecyeon! Jesse!”

Taecyeon turned around and Dong-Ho hesitantly looked behind, “Key…what’s up bro!” Taecyeon tackled the boy into a headlock so he couldn’t get a clear look at Dong-Ho.

“Wow don’t injure me before practice.” Key was laughing, “But I am glad no early morning practice because of this stupid inspection.” Key was looking around to see Dong-Ho looking away, “Jesse something wrong? Not greeting your favorite teammate?”

Taecyeon saw Key inching over to Dong-Ho so he grabbed the boy by the neck again, “Jesse and I are best buds. There is no way you are his favorite teammate.” As Taecyeon had Key in a headlock, he saw a strange resemblance to Taeyeon. Was Taeyeon’s double next to him this whole time?

Key pushed the muscular man’s arms away, “Yah! You are choking me!”

Taecyeon thought about it some more, “Key do the seniors go first?”

Key looked up at Taecyeon, “No it goes freshman to senior. The seniors get to sleep in more if they want.”

“So you are going first then our grade?”

“Yep since you are second years and I am a first year.”

“Perfect! Key you have to find me when your inspection is done.”

“Why?”

Taecyeon slapped Key on the back, “Stop with so many questions and just listen to me.”

---------------------------

Jessica let out a sigh as threaded her fingers through Taeyeon’s hair. The girl clinging onto her was so worried that Jessica had a hard time coxing the girl enough to make her sleep off the worry. Actually she might have put a shot of alcohol in the girl’s orange juice to help the process since the girl couldn’t handle alcohol but that is beside the point. Taeyeon was sleeping comfortably in her arms and not freaking out about something they could not control.

A sudden buzzing from her phone caught her attention and Jessica carefully reached over Taeyeon to answer the phone, “Oh hey Taecyeon….really! You found a double? Who is it and how did you get them to agree?” Jessica nodded happily before hanging up the phone. Looking down to her sleeping girlfriend, Jessica couldn’t contain her excitement enough that she shook the girl awake. “Taengoo….”

Taeyeon slowly opened her eye to be blinded by the lights and a slight headache, “Sica?”

Jessica was grinning ear to ear, “Taecyeon found your double.”

Taeyeon disregarded the blinding lights of her room as her eyes shot open, “Really?! Who?”

“Do you know Key from my soccer team? He is a freshman.”

Taeyeon remembered the boy, “Him?” The girl tried thinking if the boy had any resemblance, “Do you think we really look alike?”

“It is hard for me to judge since I saw both of you without your shirt…”

Taeyeon slapped Jessica’s arm, “Such a ert!”

Jessica laughed, “I see some resemblance but I think your personalities are very different also the topless thing…”

Taeyeon gave her girlfriend one more slap on the thigh, “Dirty-minded girlfriend.”

Jessica laughed as she tried to trace her hand under the girl’s shirt, “Like you mind that?”

Taeyeon smiled before flipping the girl over and leaning down to kiss the girl, “You are right. I don’t really mind that.”

Jessica smiled as she started to kiss her girlfriend, “So you are giving me permission to do your inspection?”

Taeyeon started moving her kisses down Jessica’s neck, “Only after I do yours.”

Jessica giggled as Taeyeon started removing her shirt.

---------------------------

Taecyeon sighed in relief that it didn’t take much to bribe Key into acting like “Jiwoong” on account the boy was “sick” and couldn’t make it. Now all Taecyeon had to do was provide Key with homemade Italian meals twice a week for one month. Technically they were not allowed to cook food in their rooms but Taecyeon knew that he could get away with it and that made Key happy since he had an unusual love for pasta.

Since the risky part of the inspection was over, Taecyeon gave Dong-Ho the rest of the money and a slight threat to keep his mouth shut before letting the poor kid go. Now he was on his way to bring back Jessica and Taeyeon’s clothes so they could change for the physical fitness exam since that was something the athletes had to also take part in.

With a smile on his face, Taecyeon knocked on the door twice...three times...four...no answer, “I told them not to leave the room...” The boy said under his breath. Finally after two more loud knocks, he heard he lock click.

 He was greeted by what looked to be a very worn out Taeyeon with messy hair which made him look around the room for Jessica, “Umm...did you fall asleep or something? Also where is Jessica?”

Taeyeon ruffled her hair cursing the fact that Jessica might have pulled it too much during their alone time, “She is in shower.”

Taecyeon rocked his feet wondering why the girl didn’t take one after they got up but now, “I came to return your things. Did you want to get lunch together?”

Taeyeon looked at the door of the bathroom before looking at Taecyeon, “I think we will get lunch a bit later if you wanted to eat now.”

Taecyeon took one last look at the bathroom before turning attention to Taeyeon, “I see. I will see you at the next exam. You shouldn’t wait too long to eat since there will be lots of running.”

Taeyeon gave the guy a sheepish grin, “I think Jessica and I are warmed up already but ah yea we will be down shortly...I am starving.”

Taecyeon gave a nod, “Alright. See you soon.”

Taeyeon released her breath when she was able to close the door, “Sica he is gone.”

Jessica slowly opened the door to the bathroom now wrapped in a towel, “Do you think he knows?”

Taeyeon strutted closer to her girlfriend, “Does it matter? He knows we are together and do couple things.”

“Yea but I don’t want him to picture that stuff!” Jessica groaned.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes before pulling the towel off Jessica and closing the bathroom door, “Come on. We need to eat.”

Jessica grinned, “So we get to shower together?”

Taeyeon leaned up to capture Jessica’s lips, “It may be a little faster that way.”

Jessica giggled as she lined her hands along the curves of Taeyeon’s body, “We will see about that.”

Taeyeon backed away, “Yah! We have other exercise to do in like an hour. No naughty stuff.”

This time Jessica rolled her eyes before turning on the water, “You were the one who suggested showering together.” Taeyeon was about to step out of the shower although she was dripping wet, “Ok ok. Only touching. I get it.”

Taeyeon smiled as she took the soap, “I like that idea.”

---------------------------------

Nichkhun was leaning against the wall near the cafeteria waiting for a certain person to enter. He looked down at his watch wondering why the person was so late to get food but as soon as the person entered, he kicked off and went to greet him, “Key!”

The soccer boy turned wondering why Nichkhun, team captain of the badminton team, was looking for him or even knew him, “Yes?”

Nichkhun put his arm around the boy, “Why don’t you eat with me today?”

Key eyed out the man mysteriously, “Umm because we don’t know each other?”

Nichkhun let out a nervous laugh, “Then let’s get to know each other a bit better.”

Key looked at the boy before nodded in agreement since he knew Jiwoong and this boy were friends, “Alright. I guess.”

“Great!” Nichkhun accompanied Key in the food line and they both got their respected amount of food, “Wow...you are eating a lot today. Many carbs.”

Key looked down at his plate of food, “I usually eat a lot before competition. I think the physical examination is no different.”

Nichkhun put a spoon full of rice in his mouth, “Which sport do you think will win this year?”

“Soccer!” Key said proudly.

“I am voting cross-country.”

Key started to pout, “They should have a handicap or something. Most of the drills are running.”

Nichkhun started to laugh, “I agree. This competition is stupid for sports like ours who do more skill than endurance training.”

“Oh did you hear the prizes for this year?”

Nichkhun nodded, “As the team captain I voted with the others.”

Key looked up with excitement, “So what is the prize and punishment?”

“First place is free weekend no practice and off campus grounds with a trip to an all you can eat BBQ restaurant.”

Key’s mouth was open as some drool spilt out, “No way...the soccer team would shut that place down.”

Nichkhun waved his spoon, “remember this is cumulative. Best scores averaged from all players. So if one does really bad, then the point average goes down. Even the ones that get eliminated from team activities because of low performance.”

“Oh so what is the punishment for the losing team?”

Nichkhun almost gave out an evil grin, “Streaking at the girls campus during one of their sports matches. Choice of which sports match is up to the winning team.”

Key laughed, “That is so evil! Who did that last year?”

“Ping-pong I think.”

“Oh you weren’t last?”

“Like fourth to last. Our team is not half bad.”

“Except for your lazy coach...”

Nichkhun slammed down his spoon, “He isn’t lazy.”

Key looked up in shock from the man’s outburst, “Okay okay not lazy.”

The boys continued eating for a while until Nichkhun looked at Key curiously, “You know I thought I might have been seeing things but I could have sworn I saw you leaving the gym during the time the second years had their examinations. Aren’t you a freshman? Also...your uniform said Kim...”

Key gave a nervous laugh, “Key is just a nickname my full name is Kim Kibum. I think you just saw me hanging around the area.”

Nichkhun rubbed his chin as he was thinking, “Maybe.”

Seeing as the boy was making him nervous, Key stood up, “Anyway. Nice getting to know you Nichkhun and thanks for the insider information. I have to get going.”

Nichkhun looked up with doed-eyes, “Alright. Take care and do your best during the exam.”

Key nodded and bowed to his senior, “I will thank you.”

Nichkhun at a few bites of rice before he saw another teammate, “Ryeowook!”

The boy looked and smiled at his team captain, “Yes captain?”

Nichkhun pointed at the seat across from him, “Sit down.” Ryeowook smiled as he sat down with his tray of food, “Ready for the exam?”

The boy smiled, “I think so.”

Nichkhun placed down his spoon, “Is your mom excited to see you play in a game?”

Ryeowook nodded happily, “Yep! Thanks to you I wasn’t cut from the team.”

Nichkhun gave a smile, “Alright. Just making sure you remembered our agreement.”

Ryeowook, “I remembered. I will do my part at the exam today.”

Nichkhun stood up with his tray, “I am counting on you.”

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

So what does Nichkhun have planned? I mean there is one hurdle after another it seems here.

Although...can't be too mad at your author since I gave you some pretty great taengsic action here.

Comments and upvote :)