No More Secrets

I Need You to Survive

Taeyeon slowly got up from her seat and looked at the doctor, “Can I go in?”

The doctor moved aside, “Of course visitors are allowed now.”

Without further words, Jiwoong disappeared into the room while Taecyeon and Krystal watched, “Umm so he didn’t hear?”

“That can’t be…” Taecyeon quickly got up and put his ear on the door while waving Krystal to come listen too, “He is saying something.” Krystal quickly went over and started to listen through the door.

--------------

Taeyeon entered the room which Jessica was resting and pulled up a chair to sit next to her. She reached out her hand and pushed aside some strands of hair, “It is all my fault… I knew there were cucumbers in my dish. How could be so stupid?” Reaching out for the hand that was on the bed, Taeyeon started caressing the smooth skin of her lover, “Can you accept me like I have already accepted you?” Taking the hand she held, Taeyeon bent down and kissed it, “I will be here to take care of you.”

----------------

Krystal looked at Taecyeon after hearing what Taeyeon said, “What does that mean?”

Taecyeon wiped awake fake tears, “Their love is so beautiful.”

Krystal scoffed, “Really? That was all you got out of what Jiwoong said?”

Taecyeon got up from his knees to go back to the chairs, “Well what should we do? Jessica’s secret isn’t a secret anymore to him. We know that. I mean we either interfere or let them sort it out.”

“We should confront Jiwoong.”

“Aish you are always meddling into people’s affairs. How about we talk to Jessica first and if he breaks her heart, we will confront Jiwoong?

Krystal rubbed her chin as if she was thinking, “That does sound logical.” She hit his shoulder, “Wow there is something like a brain behind all these muscles.”

“Yah! Soccer needs logic so of course I have one!”

Krystal started laughing while Taecyeon pouted.

-----------------------

Once Jessica woke, all five decided it was best to cut their day of adventure short so Jessica could rest some more at the dorm. However, once they reached the dorm, Krystal shut the door in Taeyeon’s face while Taecyeon also pulled the clueless roommate away from her room.

“Yah! Krystal why did you do that to Jiwoong?! He lives here too.”

Krystal rolled her eyes while sitting on the bed, “To talk you in private… duh.”

Jessica stood near the door with her arms crossed, “Well?”

“You were ousted at the doctor’s office.”

“What? How?”

“The doctor said you were a girl in front of Jiwoong and that Taecyeon was a great boyfriend.”

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, “Whose girlfriend?”

“Jess you have other worries.”

“Oh right… did Jiwoong say anything? I mean he acted normal on the way back here.”

“Taecyeon and I think that he is okay with it but we think you need to talk about it with him…I mean there is nothing to hide anymore.”

Jessica bit her bottom lip, “Will it really be okay?”

Krystal got up and hugged her sister, “I will be here for you always.” Jessica smiled into the hug holding Krystal tightly until the door knocked.

“Jesse can I come back in?”

Jessica released her sister so she could let her roommate in. Krystal slipped past Jiwoong, “I think I will bother Taecyeon for a while.”

Jessica reached out her hand towards her lover so they could sit on the bed together, “Krystal told me what happened at the doctor’s office.”

“Oh… and?”

Jessica was trying hard to study his facial features but he had a blank face, “And...I am sorry for lying to you.”

Taeyeon sighed with a face full of worry, “I would be a hypocrite if I didn’t accept your lie because I did the same to you.” She got up and pulled off her shirt showing the bandage covering her s, “I am a girl too. My real name is Taeyeon…Jiwoong’s sister.”

Jessica looked at the bandage but her eyes traveled down to the toned abs causing her to get hot with lust, “Damn that is hot.”

“What?”

Jessica shook her head, “I mean… girl yea okay.”

Taeyeon put her shirt back on, “So you are okay with it? Really? I mean I tricked you into dating a girl and not a guy.”

Jessica stood up and cupped Taeyeon’s face to look her girlfriend in the eyes, “If I cared about your gender, then we wouldn’t have dated in the first place, but I should be asking you the same question.”

Taeyeon smiled and leaned in to kiss her girlfriend gently, “My heart still flutters when I am around you and I always listen to my heart.”

Jessica smiled and caressed Taeyeon’s face, “So now that we have nothing left to hide, how about ?” Taeyeon’s eyes widened to the suggestion.

-----------------------

Taecyeon hit Krystal’s shoulder, “There is no way your sister said that to Taeyeon.”

Krystal flailed her arms in the air, “I am telling you that is what I heard and why I came back here. You really don’t know how big of a byun she is.”

Taecyeon rolled his eyes, “You make her sound like a addict or something along those lines. Actually I think you are that way and not your sister.”

“How can that be when I am the innocent younger sister?” She said while crossing her arms.

“I think your innocent side was hiding in the shadow of your byuness that I never saw it.”

Krystal gritted her teeth, “My sister has a poor choice of friends.”

--------------------------

Taeyeon opened her eyes when the morning sunshine came through the window. She looked over at the body curled up next to her and smiled. Careful to not wake her girlfriend, Taeyeon moved slowly to release her arm so she could turn to her side and watch the girl more carefully. She couldn’t resist the urge to lean in for a light peck on the lips but the innocent touch woke the later.

“Mmm did I oversleep?”

Taeyeon giggled, “You must be tired to not remember we don’t have practice today because someone got super ill yesterday.”

“Hmmm… best day ever…”

Taeyeon reached over to Jessica’s hair, “Getting sick is good?”

Jessica weakly nodded her head, “Yea we had a date, talked, kissed and I fell for you even more.”

Taeyeon smiled brightly, “That did sound like a good day.”

Jessica opened her eyes to look at Taeyeon, “So what happens now that we are two girls at an all boy’s school?”

Leaning in for a kiss, Taeyeon whispered on Jessica’s lips, “Simple. I will need you to survive."

 

 


Author’s Note

Lucky readers that I chose this story to update while waiting for my plane and such. Also because many readers were requesting to see an update from this story while I am on my vacation hiatus.

Please leave comments!