Little Secrets

I Need You to Survive

Taeyeon cheered as Jessica made the final assist to score the final goal in the game. It was almost a blow-out but the other team managed to get a goal in the remaining 30 minutes, but Taecyeon’s team still won 4-1 meaning no punishment for Jessica. There was supposed to be a huge celebration tonight for winning but Jessica missed her roommate so much with her absence that she decided not to go, “How was home?”

Taeyeon held Jesse in her arms tightly as she inhaled the fresh scent of shampoo, “I got to eat my mom’s cooking which was probably the best thing about being home.”

Jessica turned and started poking Jiwoong’s belly, “I can see. Someone really needs to go back to training now.”

Taeyeon laughed, “Stop that tickles.” Soon the two lovers were having a tickling match that led to Taeyeon now being on top. It didn’t take long for Taeyeon to lean down and capture the lips of the person she loved. The kiss was very passionate and Taeyeon could feel it heating up fast. She felt Jesse’s hands reaching to take her shirt off but quickly backed away and brushed those hands aside. She still couldn’t risk Jesse finding out her secret. To diffuse the confused look on Jesse’s face, Taeyeon leaned in and started cuddling again. “Since I was gone for so long, I will have to put more time into training.”

Jessica sighed when she heard those words, “I kind of figured but we still have time like this together so it isn’t all bad. I know you will still walk into my doors at night and that is all I need from you.”

“I can always promise you that much unless I forget my keys.” Taeyeon could feel Jesse laugh as her eyes were closing fast to get much needed sleep.

After a few minutes of silence, Jessica turned her head to see a sleeping Jiwoong which made her smile widely at the baby-face sleeping soundly. She brushed the bangs aside as she leaned in and kissed his forehead, “Traveling must have taken a toll on you. You should sleep tightly.” Within the arms of her lover, Jessica slept soundly…the best sleep she had gotten all week.

 

Taeyeon woke up from her sleep and smiled as she saw who was next to her on the crisp warm morning. Taking a few minutes to relish the happiness she was feeling now, Taeyeon carefully slipped her way out of bed. After a quick shower she emerged from the bathroom fully dressed. Taeyeon noticed she didn’t unpack her duffle bag so she quickly threw her clothes in her drawer before heading out the door.

Jessica heard the door closing and felt the little bit of coldness that was on her bed signaling Jiwoong already left for training. Due to the match yesterday, Jessica only had afternoon practice so she closed her eyes to get some extra sleep but the bed was as comfortable as it was last night so she decided to roll out of bed. Still only half awake, Jessica shuffled towards the bathroom to freshen up but she stepped on a piece of paper. Jessica sighed as she leaned down to pick it up since it was probably her roommate who carelessly left in on the floor. Out of curiosity, Jessica took a look, “Female National Badminton Tournament…does Jiwoong’s sister also play? Why does he have this then?” Jessica decided to just put the paper on his desk before finishing her morning routine.

 

Jessica knew Jiwoong would be gone all day practicing but was hopeful in seeing him at lunch time. Taking a seat at her normal table, Jessica was greeted by her teammates who had some heavy dark circles under their eyes, “How was last night?”

Key, one of Jessica’s teammates, looked up, “It was awesome and then morning came which wasn’t so awesome.”

Jessica giggled as she saw her lifeless teammates, “I am kind of glad I didn’t go then…”

Suddenly a hyper and active Taecyeon appeared, “Jung! You missed a good time!”

Jessica confused at the one guy at the whole table who wasn’t completely dead, “Ah yea…why are you so happy? The rest look like they went through a war.”

“Ah these guys are so bad at cards that they drank themselves under the table.”

Key nudged Jesse and whispered, “Stay away from him if you want to live another day after playing cards. He is the luckiest card player I have ever seen.”

Jessica chuckled as she continued to eat her lunch with her eyes now gazing to see a short male walk through the doors but all she saw was the other badminton players enter. Seeing Minho, one of Taeyeon’s teammates, Jessica waved him down, “Minho! Where is Kim?”

Minho quickly came over, “Your roommate? He is taking extra lessons from coach personally.”

“What about lunch?”

“Oh Nichkhun was to take some over for him later…”

Jessica quickly got up, “I will do it. Tell him that I will give Jiwoong his lunch instead.”

Minho smiled, “No problem. Umm coach said to make sure to give no meat. It seems he gained some weight so the coach is trying to get him fit again. Only nuts and beans for protein.”

Jessica laughed, “I knew he gained weight…”

 

 

“Wait wait hold it!” Taeyeon stopped hitting the birdie, “Jiwoong I told you this earlier in the season to make sure your hands don’t choke up on the racquet after serving. Your second shot isn’t going to be as powerful if you always do that.” Taeyeon continued to hit towards coach Andy until they both turned their attention to the door that opened.

“Lunch?” Taeyeon smiled brightly when she saw the bright face of her lover with two lunch boxes in hand.

“And who might you be?” Coach Andy sounded  serious as he looked up and down at the intruder.

Jessica quickly bowed, “I am Jiwoong’s roommate. I was told to bring lunch over for both of you.”

“Leave it on the bleachers. We will take a brake once he finishes these serves.”

Not wanting to leave yet, “Do you mind if I stay and watch? I will leave after you finish lunch.”

Coach Andy looked at the boy before sighing, “Okay. That is fine I guess.”

Jessica sat down happily as she watched Jiwoong practicing hard. Every movement was somehow captivating. The firm grip on his racquet reminded her of how he could hold her tight at night, the way he pursed his lips in frustration reminded her of how she would kiss those softly, and the sweat…Jessica quickly shook her head after some dirty thoughts were about to surface. They haven’t even gotten that far but Jessica would sometimes imagine what it might be like with him. Yet it almost seemed like an unrealistic dream since one of them would always stop it. Jessica wasn’t ready for the truth to come out yet about her real uality. This was a challenge…she was starting to have thoughts of lust but knew her secrets would prevent that.

“Okay good Jiwoong! Break!”

Taeyeon smiled happily as she made it over to the bleachers to her lover and food. Jesse handed Taeyeon’s coach his food while Taeyeon made herself comfortable next to the person that made the longer practice bearable. “You didn’t have to do this.”

Jessica watched as the hungry boy ate his meal, “you know I only have afternoon practice. Also…I already missed you.”

Taeyeon smiled happily while taking a huge bite of her sandwich, “I did too…”

Jessica blushed but a thought came to mind making her sit up straight looking Jiwoong in his eyes, “Oh I saw an application for the Female National Badminton Tournament…is your sister enrolling?”

Taeyeon almost choked on her food but quickly composed herself before making it look too obvious, “Ah yea…my sister.”

“That is cool. Both you and your sister have something like that in common…I mean all my sister and I did was look through fashion magazines…I ah mean…she would look through them and while I ah went through the sports section.” Jessica was forming a cold sweat because she was not paying close attention to her words.

Taeyeon looked at her lover weirdly thinking of fashion magazines and how they don’t have sports sections because she would look through those too. Jesse is acting weird is all that went through her head. “Done eating Kim?”

Taeyeon stood up immediately and swallowed the last bit of her sandwich, “Yes coach.” Turning back to Jesse, “Thanks for the meal. I will see you at home.”

Jessica wanted to kiss those adorable lips but she remained seated while she watched Jiwoong go back to practice. After a few minutes she cleared up the mess from lunch and decided to prepare herself for practice.

 

 

It was after 2 hours Jessica returned to her dorm from practice. It wasn’t a physically challenging practice but a mental one. She saw her coach announce the boys who got cut. Four boys total were told to pack up and leave the campus. She was only close to one boy and that was Onew but she saw how he was not in his proper position most of the match. It wasn’t a huge surprise but the blow was pretty harsh. Losing a friend who you came to like and shared certain hardships, is never easy. Jessica was prepared to take a long shower to hopefully wash away the thoughts of losing someone close.

Jessica went into the bathroom but noticed that she was out of shampoo. It was a longer trek to the store so she thought Jiwoong had some extra lying around but didn’t see the shampoo in its normal place until it hit her that he might have taken it home and it was still packed. Jessica skipped out of the bathroom and looked around for the duffle bag and saw that it was empty. She sighed thinking maybe he threw it carelessly in the closet with the other things he packed.

Jessica carefully reached for the handle of the closet but stopped, “Is it okay to go through his things? I mean we are dating and all but he has some sense of privacy…” After hesitating and some more thinking, Jessica decided on looking anyway since she really didn’t smell good. The doors opened and Jessica started laughing, “Wow…you really just throw everything in here. Never thought of folding or hanging up your clothes?” Jessica took the liberty to start folding all the clothes and hung up some of the jackets. A baby blue shirt was stuck on one of the drawers in the closet so Jessica opened the drawer a little to get the shirt out but as the drawer opened, something caught her eye. Tossing the shirt aside, Jessica opened the drawer more revealing tampons, “what the?” She carefully examined the box, “this isn’t my brand…” Thinking about certain events, Jessica was starting to piece things together, “No way that…Jiwoong…she?” Jessica quickly put the tampons back in the drawer and returned the folded clothes before shutting the closet. She then made her way over to Jiwoong’s desk and opened a few drawers but they were only filled with some pens and a few notebooks. Jessica stood near the desk while rubbing the back of her head, “I wonder…”

The door knob turned, “I am home.” Jessica almost fell backwards over the chair that was behind her but caught herself as Jiwoong entered the dorm. “What are you doing there?”

“I umm…shampoo? I am out.”

Taeyeon looked at Jesse with confusion, “It isn’t in my desk…” She made her way to the closet and noticed all the clothes were neatly folded, “did you do this?”

Sweat formed on the back of Jessica’s neck as she knew this would be the outcome of her efforts, “I am sorry…”

Taeyeon laughed at Jesse’s cuteness, “It is fine. Thanks for cleaning it up.” After shuffling around some drawers, Taeyeon found the shampoo, “Here. It was in a drawer.”

Jessica carefully took the bottle from Jiwoong’s hands, “Ah thanks…I will shower first then…”

Taeyeon flashed a smile before taking a seat on the bed, “That is fine. Just wake me when you finish. I want a short nap.”

Jessica nodded before locking herself in the bathroom. It was a 30 minute shower so when she got out, Jiwoong was fast asleep. Jessica made her way towards the sleeping person and started to laugh quietly with the weird position they were sleeping in. Her eyes then glanced down the shirt that was riding up showing a white, soft belly. Jessica quickly leaned down and almost put her hands on the cute little belly but stopped, “If just a little higher…I could…no no Jessica no thoughts like that…” Jessica stood up and went to shake his shoulder, “Hey I am done…”

Taeyeon opened her eyes and quickly got up feeling refreshed from the nice nap, “Thanks.” She stood up and gave Jesse a quick kiss, “I will be quick so wait for me.”

Jessica smiled when she saw him give her a quick wink before going into the bathroom. She sat on the bed trying to sort out her thoughts. After a few minutes she heard the water running so she looked up and saw the door not completely closed, “He usually locks it…” Jessica stood up and headed towards the door and stopped with her hand on the handle, “Just one peak wouldn’t hurt right?” Jessica was close to opening the door some more but quickly ran back to the bed when the water was turned off. She sat there shaking her head, “You have me so confused now…”

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

Another long chapter. Jessica is now suspecting Taeyeon as a girl. What is to happen next???

Please comment! I like those the most ^^