What is this Feeling?

I Need You to Survive

Jessica was so dead from practice this morning and she didn’t want to do some “male bonding” in the community shower so she hastily made her way back to her room to take a shower in her bathroom. After a nice long cold shower, Jessica came out with just a towel covering herself.

The other figure in the room turned to see the weird sight of a male covering his chest area with the towel, “You must be my roommate?”

The color drained from Jessica’s face as she quickly went back into the bathroom to put some clothes on.

The other person in the room was confused, “Am I scary looking?”

A fully clothed Jessica came from the bathroom. She glanced at the boy that she was sharing her room with, “Who let a kid into this high school?”

“Yah! I am not a kid! I am in my second year!”

“Oh but you look so young and short? They let you in?”

“I should be asking you the same thing. You aren’t much taller than me!”

Jessica scoffed at her new roommate, “whatever.” She went to her bed and took out a magazine and started reading it.

The other person was looking their roommate in disbelief. *So much for having a nice introduction...*

Jessica looked over her magazine to glance at her roommate, “Hey Kim?”

The person who was unpacking their suitcase looked over at the sound of their last name, “Yah?”

“I am Jesse by the way.” She said nonchalantly.

Taeyeon looked at her roommate in disbelief, “Jiwoong.” She grabbed some stuff to take a shower while making sure to slam the door shut.

Jessica grimaced when she heard the door slam, “So much for being friends…”

After a few minutes Jessica heard a knock on her door so she got up to answer. “Jung!”

“Oh Taecyeon…”

“You ran off from practice so fast I didn’t get a chance to tell you that we are going to have a welcoming party after our afternoon practice.”

“Why couldn’t you tell me before our later practice?”

Taecyeon pushed past Jessica, “Oh so this is where you are living…”

“Yah! Taecyeon you can’t just enter when you please.”

The two stopped arguing when another voice entered the mix, “Hello?”

Taecyeon and Jessica looked over at the person exiting the bathroom, “Oh there is another shortie living here.”

“Yah! I’m not short!,” Jessica and Taeyeon yelled in unison.

Taecyeon looked at the two angry boys shocked, “If you say so…Jung who is your roommate?”

Jessica pointed to Taeyeon, “Jiwoong,” she then pointed to Taecyeon, “Jiwoong this is Taecyeon.”

Taeyeon smiled brightly at Taecyeon and shook his hand, “Nice to meet you.”

“Likewise!”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon smiling causing her heart to beat faster *his smile…no no you have Yoochun that you like…Jiwoong is just cute that is all*

“Okay Jung see you later!” Taecyeon walked out of the door which brought her attention away from staring at Taeyeon.

“Yea...” After closing the door Jessica almost had a heart attack when she saw Taeyeon only a few inches away from her.

“Who was he?”

Jessica pushed passed Taeyeon who was a bit too close for comfort, “from my soccer team.”

Taeyeon turned to look at Jessica seriously, “Jesse can we stop this fighting thing? I don’t know what I did to upset you but we are going to be roommates. I don’t want us to hate each other.” Jessica ignored Taeyeon and focused on reading her magazine again. Taeyeon was getting annoyed, “Aish fine! I am going for a walk.”

Jessica felt a bit guilty for being so harsh with Taeyeon but she was still a bit embarrassed about the shower incident.

 

 

Taeyeon was walking around campus but was startled when her phone started to ring, “Hello?”

“TaeTae!”

“Oh Tiffany.” A smile appeared on Taeyeon’s face again.

“How is your first day going?”

“I am going to kill you and my brother.”

“Really that bad?”

“My roommate hates me and I don’t know why.”

“That is strange. You are so loveable! Just give it time Tae.”

Taeyeon ruffled her hair, “Ah I don’t know. He has such a sour attitude.”

“Nothing I can’t fix. I am coming tomorrow.”

“What do you mean you are coming?”

“I miss you so much already! Also you have some work stuff.”

“I just saw you yesterday!”

“And I miss you. I will talk to you tomorrow!! Love you TaeTae!”

Taeyeon looked at her phone in disbelief, “Doesn’t she know that she is just going to cause more stress for me?”

After walking aimlessly for an hour Taeyeon returned to an empty dorm, “Did he leave already? Oh well...what do I care?”

 

 

After Taeyeon left, Jessica figured she should do some scouting and get closer to Yoochun. It didn’t take Jessica long to find Yoochun because his voice always draws her near. He was with several other guys from the soccer team. “Jung!”

Jessica smiled when he recognized her, “Hey guys! What are you doing?”

“We were thinking of calling some girls up to join us for the welcoming party. Do you know any hot chicks? Oh wait...you just came from the states.”

One of the guys interrupted, “Oh yea Park here could hook you up since he is such a ladies man.” The guys were laughing but inside Jessica was trying to hold in the insecurity and sadness from those words.

Yoochun just laughed at the guys while Jessica joined in with a fake one. “Don’t listen to them. I am too busy with soccer to date.”

Suddenly Jessica cheered up, “Oh I understand.”

The guys went around talking about the welcoming party while Jessica just listened...well more like stared at Yoochun the whole time.

 

 

Jessica was excited because it was her first time going to a party with a whole bunch of guys and Yoochun. She didn’t have many expectations but she was happy nonetheless. Jessica naturally sat next down to Yoochun but Taecyeon pulled Jessica away to sit next to him, “Jung we are going to play some drinking games with these lovely ladies!”

Jessica tried to give a smile but her eyes drifted back to Yoochun who was laughing with some other girls making her heart sink once again. Her attention returned to her company when the girls started introducing themselves.

“Hi! I am Sandra!”

“Yoona! Oh and this is my friend Sooyoung.”

“I am Minah!”

Taecyeon finally spoke, “I am Taecyeon and this is my good friend Jesse.” Jessica shot him a glance *who does he think is his friend?*

After an hour or so Jessica found herself ready to pass out drunk. She couldn’t figure out why she was so horrible at this dice game but Taecyeon kept beating her causing her to drink more and more. She didn’t even notice the over clingy Yoona touching her all over.

“Hey guys it looks like Jung needs to go back home. He is wasted.”

Jessica smiled when she saw it was Yoochun, “Yoochun!!! You know I like you right?!”

Yoochun just smiled at the boy who was clearly very drunk, “We only met like a day ago but I like you too Jung. I should take you home.”

However the pair of jealous eyes that were watching quickly took action, “No! I will take him.”

“Are you sure Taec...”

“I am the captain. I should get him home.”

“Ah okay. Take good care of him.” Yoochun returned to the people he was talking to before while Taecyeon put Jessica’s arm around his shoulder and guided him home.

 

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon was getting worried that her roommate hadn’t returned but she did remember there being a talk of him going to a party to welcome the new members. Still it was late and she was a bit worried for her roommate. He wasn’t very big and scrawny...anyone could take advantage of him. *Ah why am I worrying? He hates me...*

The door swung open showing a passed out roommate and Taecyeon, “Hey! Which is his bed?”

Taeyeon helped guide Taecyeon to put her roommate in his bed, “What happened?”

“Kind of my fault for getting him this drunk...”

“He also drank...his fault too.”

“Ah yea I guess. Anyway I should get back. Take care of him for me would ya?”

Taeyeon smiled at the guy leaving, “I will.”

Before the door closed Taecyeon quickly reentered the room, “Oh and give this to him when he wakes up.”

Taeyeon looked at the paper given to her, “A phone number?”

“Ah yea I think her name was Yoona? She wanted him to have this. Night!”

Taeyeon shut the door while looking at the paper, “The girls must like you.” After putting the paper on his desk, Taeyeon made her way over to the sleeping boy. She squatted down and looked at him carefully, *Up close you are really pretty...* Taeyeon felt her stomach flutter *huh...do I find him attractive? Why does he have to look so pretty like a girl?* She quickly stood up and walked away but stopped when she heard him say something.

“Yoochun...I love you...”

Taeyeon’s fluttering feelings were replaced with anger. She didn’t know who this Yoochun guy was but she suddenly didn’t like him.

 

----------------

 

A very y girl stepped onto campus. All the guys were swooning and trying to get a better look at the curvaceous girl. It wasn’t every day that such a hot girl would waltz around campus. The girl looked around to find the room number she was given *233?*

 

 


Author's Note

Wow so many new subscribers and more upvotes! I hope I can make this more into a comedy but I hope you like it so far!!

Thank you iceprincessjjangcandy_89taengsic22loveaiiythFrances312TaengHeartmaiken, and taeyinz for the upvotes! 

Also I have noticed that I name my chapters after songs that I listened to that day....this one came from the soundtrack for Wicked. Yea...I am weird