That Girl is Dangerous

I Need You to Survive

The girl reached for the door knob and found that it was unlocked. She decided to enter the room without warning, “Tae! Oh My God...” It really wasn’t the sight she was expecting to see when she entered the dorm of her best friend.

Taeyeon looked up to see her friend staring at her in disbelief, “Tiffany this isn’t what it looks like!” She quickly got off the girl she was on top of and ran to Tiffany that was shielding her eyes.

“No it is my fault. I should have knocked. I see you and your roommate made up...”

Taeyeon quickly grabbed Tiffany’s wrist and took her to talk outside, “I can explain...”

The other occupant of the room saw her roommate’s actions in disbelief, “Girlfriend?”

 

~10 minutes before Tiffany’s entrance~

 

Jessica woke up with a horrible headache. She remembered playing a game at the party but then everything went black after that. After looking around she saw that she was in her room *How did I get here?*

“Morning sunshine.”

Jessica turned when she heard the familiar voice, “What do you want?”

“Wow that is the thanks I get for helping take care of you when you were passed out?”

“I doubt you did much. I know I sleep like a rock when I drink too much.”

“And sleep talk.”

“What?”

Taeyeon scooted her chair closer to Jessica’s bed, “Who is Yoochun?”

“Why are you bringing him up?”

Taeyeon leaned back in her chair, “You confessed your love for him multiple times last night. Are you gay perhaps?”

“What no! I am straight!”

“Psh...maybe I should tell this Yoochun guy...” Taeyeon didn’t have time to finish her sentence because Jessica lunged herself at the other girl to shut her up.

“Yah! Get off me!”

“No! Not until you promise not to tell Yoochun.”

Taeyeon smiled devilishly, “So you do like him?”

Jessica couldn’t stop the blush that spread across her face, “...no..I mean yes...I mean he is a good friend. We say we love our friends all the time.”

Taeyeon felt Jessica’s grip loosen so she flipped them over so she could get out of the other’s hold. She was about to say something but then Tiffany busted in the door catching the two in a compromising position....

 

“So yea... that is what happened.”

“Wow you and your roommate don’t seem to get along at all.”

Taeyeon sighed, “that is what I told you over the phone. It will be a long year if we keep fight like this.”

Tiffany slapped Taeyeon’s shoulder, “Hey that fight was your fault. You totally instigated it.”

“I couldn’t help it. He was so annoying calling out that guy’s name all night.”

Tiffany looked at her friend curiously *Does Tae like him? She is totally jealous right now. Only one way to fix this then* Tiffany smiled to herself when she thought up her plan to make Taeyeon and her roommate get “closer.” Tiffany started pulling Taeyeon along, “Come on Tae show me around this school!”

Taeyeon groaned, “Fine but you might have to come to practice with me after lunch if you plan on sticking around. Also you have to call me by my brother’s name around other people.”

Tiffany just smiled, “I got it!”

Taeyeon smiled and started showing Tiffany her new school. With all the excitement of her friend visiting, Taeyeon forgot that she was interlocking fingers causing the other guys to only assume one thing...Jiwoong has a girlfriend.

 

After an hour of showing the school, Tiffany finally released her tight grip on Taeyeon’s hand, “Tae...I mean Jiwoongy I am hungry.”
Taeyeon laughed at her pouting friend, “I guess I should get you something to eat then!”

“Yay! You can show me the cafeteria then!”

Tiffany started pulling the shorter girl, “Wait Tiffany, there are so many people there! We should go somewhere quieter!”

Tiffany just kept pulling Taeyeon along knowing fully what she wanted to do in that cafeteria with Taeyeon *Taeyeon trust me this is for your own good*

 

After a rude awakening from her roommate, Jessica saw that it was almost time for lunch so she quickly got ready and headed to the cafeteria. She grimaced when she saw Taecyeon already waving at her to join them *God this guy is everywhere!* However she spotted Yoochun at the table so Jessica decided to join the table anyways.

Jessica wasn’t paying much attention to the conversation at the table. It was of course about the party they had last night. Since she didn’t remember much, she decided to stay out of the conversation. Lost in her thoughts, she scanned around the cafeteria with all the guys enjoying their meal on this relaxing weekend. However Jessica’s eyes (and all the eyes in the cafeteria) tracked the girl who entered the cafeteria with the shorter boy.

Some guys were hooting and hollering while the shorter boy just rolled his eyes at all the comments, “Jiwoong! You go man!”

Taeyeon was about to say something but her friend did the unexpected and kissed her on the cheek, “Don’t hide it Jiwoongy!”
Taeyeon gave her friend an icy glare and mouthed ‘what are you doing?’ but Tiffany just ignored her and gave Taeyeon a wink instead.

Meanwhile, Jessica looked at the couple in disbelief. Everyone at her table was talking about the unexpected couple.

“Jung did you know shortie had a girlfriend?”

Jessica turned to Taecyeon still in shock, “I found out today too.” She was lost in her thoughts. She should be happy for the couple right? I mean if he has a girlfriend, then he won’t be around the dorm much right? Yet the feelings were not what Jessica expected to feel. Why did she feel like her body was hot with anger and pain? *No no you have Yoochun* she tried to convince herself again.

Her thoughts were broken when a girl sat at the table, “Hey there! I am Tiffany! We kind of met unofficially this morning.”

Jessica shook the girl’s hand, “Jesse.”

“I hope you can take care of my Jiwoongy here! He is a bit stand-offish in the beginning but give him a chance! He is really loveable once you get to know him.”

Taeyeon was standing in embarrassment from her friend and Jessica was rendered speechless. “Ah sure?” *Jiwoongy?*

“Good! Now Jiwoongy and I have to go to his practice! I will see you some other time Jesse!”

 ---------------

Jessica laid in bed thinking about today’s events...mostly on the one involving her roommate. *Ah that shorty is corrupting my mind!* She rolled around in her bed for a while but stopped when she heard the boy entering the room.

“What are you doing?”

Jessica sat up immediately, “Nothing...” Silence spread through the room again, “Umm so you have a girlfriend?”

Taeyeon looked over to her roommate, “Why are you asking? You interested in me now too? Yoochun wasn’t enough?”

Jessica planted her face back into her pillow in anger, “Fine! I was just trying to get to know you better!” She didn’t know where the hurt came from. Was it because Jiwoong mocked her relationship with Yoochun or did she really have feelings for her roommate? *Crap...I think I like him....*

Taeyeon on the other hand was mentally slapping herself for instigating another fight. She couldn’t understand why she always had to get angry or start a fight. It was like her mind was clouded by anger whenever she remembered Jesse liked Yoochun.

 

 


Author's Note

Double update?? Yea your author is on a roll!

 

Title of chapter came from Dangerous by Akon