My Lovely Sister

I Need You to Survive

“What did you want me to do again?? I mean that sounds ridiculous Jessica.”

“No it isn’t. I just you need to do a little spying for me.”

“Why me? I am with you most of the time.”

“I just need an extra pair of eyes and he always sees me if I am near. I think you would be a bit more invisible than me. Come on Taecyeon...you are the only one that can help.”

Taecyeon looked at his friend curiously, “Still sounds ridiculous. I mean you being a girl here is super unusual but having two girls in the school sounds impossible.”

“Come on. You can’t say you haven’t had your suspicions about Jiwoong either? I mean that face and the height, could easily be a girl right?”

Taecyeon rubbed in his chin in thought, “Come to think of it, why haven’t others suspected you too? Wait wait...it is probably the way you walk...so unlady like. Do you do that on purpose?”

Jessica hit Taecyeon, “What is wrong with the way that I walk?”

“Like a sergeant...going to go command his troops.” Jessica then harshly kicked Taecyeon in the shin but he was thankful that his shinguards for soccer practice were still on, “I am just telling you how it is Jess.”

“Whatever! Just do me this favor.”

“What is in it for me? A kiss?” Taecyeon said while puckering his lips.

Jessica shoved his face away, “In your dreams. I will buy you lunch.”

“For a week.”

“Fine for a week.”

Taecyeon smiled, “Okay! I will help you out. Where is he now anyway?”

“Where we should be. Dinner.”

“Ah! We can’t miss food! I will get changed quick and meet you there.”

Jessica looked at her phone and saw she didn’t have much time to change for dinner either so she also ran off to the dorms so she could also make it to dinner on time. With a quick shower and change of clothes, Jessica received a text from her roommate. She smiled brightly while looking at the picture of food, “So sweet.”

Taeyeon guarded the tray of food that she got for her roommate to eat once he comes, “Kim!”

Taeyeon turned around and saw Taecyeon, “Oh hey. Have you seen Jesse?”

Taecyeon sat down at the table with food in his hands, “We stayed late but he should be coming soon.” Taecyeon eyed out the food, “That for him?”

Taeyeon looked down at the tray, “Humm yea. The lunch line was going to close so I thought I should buy one so he won’t go hungry.”

“So thoughtful. You should have bought me one too.”

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, “Why?”

“Because I am Jesse’s best friend.”

Taeyeon let out a hearty laugh, “You have other friends than me.”

“Speaking of friends, a group of us are going to the amusement park this weekend. You want to come with Jesse?”

Taeyeon thought about it, “I will ask, but why didn’t you ask him while you two were together?”

Taecyeon shoved the rest of the sandwich in his mouth before standing up, “Oh look here he comes.” Taecyeon quickly made his way to Jessica and whispered, “I thought of a way. Just come to the amusement park.”

Jessica looked at Taecyeon questionably, “Amusement park?”

“Humm yea. I have to find others to go with us now so I am off!”

Jessica watched Taecyeon leave before continuing her way to Jiwoong, “Thanks for getting this. I would have been starving.”

Taeyeon smiled brightly with the slight aeygo, “Of course! You must have been working hard today if you came this late.”
Jessica gave a nervous laugh, “Yea...working hard. What did Taecyeon want with you?”

“Oh he asked if we wanted to go to the amusement park.”

“Just us three?” Jessica decided to play along with Taecyeon’s game.

“He says others too, but why didn’t he ask you?”

“Umm we were busy practicing so maybe he didn’t have time.” Jessica didn’t like to lie to Jiwoong but she needed to make this whole bed of lies convincing to him.

“I see. Well do you want to go?”

“Sounds fun. We should. This is the last weekend before classes.”

“It is! I don’t want classes to start.”

Jessica laughed at the pouting person in front of her, “We are in the same class so why such the long face?”

Taeyeon smiled immediately, “Oh yea...but exams and homework...”

“We will do it all together so don’t worry.” Jessica took out her phone as it started buzzing, “Huh? What? Now?” Jessica stood up immediately, “I have to go. Be back later tonight!”

Taeyeon wanted to ask what was going on but Jesse left in such a haste. “What is going on?”

 

-----------------------

 

After hearing news that her sister came, Jessica took a taxi to the airport to pick up her sister, “Jessica! Eww why are you dressed like that?”

Jessica rolled her eyes as she hugged her sister, “Why are you in Korea?”

“Didn’t you get the email from mom and dad?”

Jessica thought about it and she vaguely remembered an email that she didn’t open because Jiwoong decided to start a make-out session on her lap that day, “Humm that was y....”

Krystal looked at Jessica in confusion, “y? What is so y about a family reunion?”

Jessica snapped out of her thoughts, “Oh I mean...where are mom and dad?”

“They come last minute like usual, but I wanted to see my big sister so I came a week early!!”

“Where are you staying?”

Krystal tilted her head, “With you of course.”

Jessica mentally slapped herself for lying to her parents about going to an all-girl’s school instead of an all-guy’s school. Now she had a dilemma of how to hide a girl in their school. Or she could use any money she had to put Krystal in a hotel? No...she didn’t have that kind of money at hand. “So Krystal there is something you and our parents don’t know.”

Krystal eyed out Jessica’s appearance, “You had a change?”

“What?! No. Well that is kind of accurate. I mean...I am in an all-guy’s school and I am impersonating a boy...”

Krystal started to hit Jessica with her bag, “STUPID STUPID STUPID!”

Blocking the painful hits, “Yah! Stop abusing your sister! Just hear me out!”

Krystal was red in the face but she stopped hitting Jessica, “How could you have a good explanation for this?”

“Well I am on the soccer team....”

“Oh no you didn’t...you followed the Yoochun boy again? I understand that he is dreamy and y but....you do the craziest things for a boy who doesn’t even know you!”

Jessica fiddled with her fingers, “He knows me now...”

Krystal hit Jessica one more time, “STUPID GIRL!” Krystal huffed and crossed her arms, “Okay if you did something this stupid, you two better be together.”

“Humm well you see there is something else going on...”

“He got you pregnant!”

“What! No! How could you think that of your sister?”

“I don’t know? You already landed a huge bomb on me. In fact, pregnancy doesn’t sound that bad anymore.”

“Well like I was saying...I am not with him. I found someone else.”
“Does this other person know you are a girl?”

“No one knows except one person...I mean you were too young to remember but I met someone from the states who we used to know. He knows I am a girl.”

Krystal held her aching head, “And you are dating him?”

“No no. I am dating my roommate who I am not entirely sure is a boy.”

Krystal’s mouth fell open in shock, “You were only gone from home for a month and you let all this happen. Also what do you mean you don’t know if he is a boy? You are dating a girl....in an all-boy’s school? You swing that way?”

“I am not sure. I just had suspicions recently about that. I really like him for other things. Also you can’t tell mom and dad about any of this.”

“Oh sis you will be my slave for the rest of your life if I keep a secret like this.”

“That is better than seeing my life cut short by our parents.”

Krystal grabbed her bag and started for the exit, “Come on sis. Let me sort out this problem for you.”

“What problem.”

“You said you didn’t know the gender of your lover. Well your sister will be nice and continue to help you out. I am moving in with you this week.”

“What? How can I keep a girl in my room?”

Krystal shot Jessica a glare, “Look who’s talking.”

Jessica sighed in annoyance. She already had many problems on her plate and Krystal became another one. She now had to juggle hiding her identity and Krystals’.

 

----------------------------

 

Taeyeon was browsing the web while she waited for her roommate to return from whatever urgent event he had to attend. She looked outside and saw it was getting pretty late, “I wonder if they will lock the gates soon?” Just then a rustling of keys could be heard from outside the door and then opened showing a ragged Jesse...and a girl?

Jessica walked in with a huge luggage, “Hey Jiwoong this is Krystal, Krystal this is Jiwoong. I will move to the bottom bunk so you can have the top.”

“I want the bottom,” Krystal argued.

“That is Jiwoong’s.” Jessica said defeated.

Taeyeon was looking at the girl in confusion, “Umm if she wants it...we can move to the top?”

Krystal smiled brightly, “I like him already. Already knows how to treat his future in-laws.”

Jessica sent a harsh glare towards Krystal, “What?”

Taeyeon stood up, “In-laws? Wait...is this your sister?”

Jessica sighed, “I am afraid so. She doesn’t have a place to stay for a week so we have to host this princess.”

Taeyeon gulped, “With us?”

“Yep! Please take care of me like you do my si...brother?” Krystal chirped.

“Of course...” Although Taeyeon wasn’t so sure. She was already used to hiding her identity towards Jesse but now that there was another pair of watchful eyes, she had to be extra careful with how she acted and such. This was one big challenge she was not expecting.

*Knock knock* With Jessica being closest to the door, she went over and opened it, “Taecyeon?”

“Hey! I have the tickets for the amusement park! Where is your midget?” Taecyeon looked around the room but his eyes landed on the beautiful girl in the room, “Woah...who is the hot chick?”

Jessica gave Taecyeon a harsh hit, “Yah! You can’t talk about my sister that way!”

Taecyeon was holding his gut in pain, “Sorry...didn’t know...”

Krystal looked at the boy in the doorway, “American?”

Jessica nodded, “Yea this is my loser American friend Taecyeon.”

With most of the pain gone, Taecyeon stood up straight and went to shake Krystal’s hand, “I am sure you don’t remember me but it is good seeing you again.”

Now poor little Taeyeon was confused in the back, “Taecyeon knows Jesse’s sister?”

“I heard something about an amusement park?” Krystal said to Taecyeon with hopeful eyes.

“Yes! Ah I got 6 tickets...well you can come...Kangin doesn’t need to join us.” Taecyeon looked at Jessica, “Is that okay with you?”

“Yea whatever, I don’t like Kangin around anyway. Always so clingy to Jiwoong.”

Taeyeon smiled at the bit of jealousy her lover showed towards her, “Humm so cute.”

“OKAY! Settled. Krystal you are coming with us to the amusement park this weekend! Prepare for some amazing rides!” Taecyeon yelled before taking his leave.

Now in the room were the two sisters and the awkward lover of the one sister, “Humm...I will get ready for bed then? You should help your sister get settled in.” Taeyeon quickly wanted to leave the weird atmosphere so she grabbed her towel and locked the bathroom door.

Krystal went to her suitcase and started to find her sleepwear, “I can see why you have your suspicions.”

Jessica sat down on the bed next to where Krystal was taking out her clothes, “You mean about Jiwoong?

“Who else do you have suspicions of being a girl?”

“Noone else.”

“Anyway. That person is short and nervous most of the time. Did you see the way he looked at us when we said that I would be staying? Looks like there is something he is hiding.”

“Could be that he isn’t used to sharing the room with a pig like you.” Jessica almost fell off the bed laughing, but Krystal just threw a shirt into her face.

“You are just as bad as me! Anyway. Don’t you worry Jessica. I will help you figure all this out. You can trust your sister.”

The two heard the shower being turned off, so Jessica whispered quietly, “yea well don’t forget I am a boy here so don’t get me found out either.”

“Have a little faith in me.”

Taeyeon came out from the bathroom drying her hair, “Umm the bathroom is free if you want to use it Krystal.”

Krystal smiled brightly, “Of course! Take care of my oppa!

Taeyeon looked back at the girl who hopped into the bathroom before looking back at Jesse, “She sure has a lot of energy for just coming back from America?”

“She is still young.” Jessica got up and started to put the extra pillow on the top bunk.

“She is really staying with us then?”

Jessica looked over to her lover before walking over and cupping his face, “I am sorry this just came up suddenly but I can’t let her stay alone in a hotel. I hope you understand.”

Taeyeon reached up to her face and held Jesse’s hand, “I do, but what about others finding out there is a girl in our room?”

Jessica leaned in to capture the lips she missed all day. “I have you to help me.”

Taeyeon smiled, “Of course babe.” The two lovers started to kiss again but the sister reemerging from the bathroom stopped their heated session, “We might have to be careful doing that too?”

Jessica gave her lover one last peck, “she can’t see what is on the top bunk right?”

Taeyeon smiled at her mischievous lover, “oh so sly...”

 

 


Author's Note

I didn't forget about this story! Just was busy getting other stories written but I finished all that stuff so I hope I can  get back to a regular schedule with updating this story.

Please leave comments!