When It Is All Said and Done

I Need You to Survive

(Taeyeon POV)

 

My head felt like it got hit by a bus the past few days. I thought living with the person you loved would be easy...but when you put their little sister into the mix, things can make you question your relationship. I want to love the sister of my lover but...that girl...I think she needs some boundaries. On several occasions my showers were only 5 minutes long because that is how long it took Krystal to pick the lock on the bathroom door. The first time she almost caught me but I was swift enough to block the door before she could enter. I told Jesse several times about this and it was shrugged off like nothing! So much for love...

Krystal also had some kind of habit? Maybe not habit but fascination with underwear? On several occasions I would find her going through my drawers and looking at the variety of boy-shorts I owned. I don’t want to judge her but being a byun will get her into a lot of trouble one of these days. She is lucky I am very understanding.

Another thing which was strange happened while I was sleeping. Of course I was on the top bunk with Jesse in my arms like always but I was awoken one night to Krystal almost having my shirt completely off! She said something like I was sweating and she was only trying to help but seriously there was no sweat on my body! Again, I think she is a ert. Maybe all the Jungs are attracted to my charm? Ah I must be irresistible *smirk*

Anyway, today we are going to the amusement park so I am hoping the boys will surround her and trap her away from me. I love amusement parks but having Krystal around makes me worried a bit. Especially because my lover seems to have plotted against me by saying Krystal is harmless and I should just ignore all her strange actions. No Jungs are to be trusted! I am a lone soldier who must at all costs protect myself from their ertedness.

 

(No POV)

 

“Oppa!” Krystal immediately latched herself to Taeyeon’s arm. The girl flinched when the already over-clingy girl had her eyes set on her again. She looked back at Jesse who was somewhat annoyed but went on talking to Taecyeon. Is it too hard to ask to spend time with your lover in a place that couples usually have dates?

“So boys what ride should we hit first?” Taecyeon said excitingly. The boys started yelling out random rollarcoasters for them to ride but Jessica looked on nervously as she didn’t like rides that went upside-down. “Okay okay we will try and go on all of them. How about we do that one!” Taecyeon pointed off to what looked like the craziest rollarcoaster in the whole park.

Jessica saw where he pointed and instinctively hooked her arm on Jiwoong. Krystal saw the fright in Jessica’s eyes so she let go of Jiwoong and went to the other boys.

Taeyeon looked over to a very pale Jesse who was on her arm, “Jesse, something wrong?”

Jessica nuzzled her head into Jiwoong’s neck, “I don’t want to go on that ride.”

Taeyeon smiled at the cuteness next to her, “We don’t have to. How about we ditch the group for a while and go on some smaller rides.”

Jessica looked up into the caring brown eyes, “Just us two?”

Taeyeon flashed a bright smile, “How about we have a little date? We are always too busy for one anyway.”

Jessica heard the word date slip from his mouth causing her to show her teeth in excitement.

Taeyeon saw her lover very happy so she quickly guided them away from the boys and went to more of the carnival-type rides. By this time, Jesse let go of Taeyeon’s arm and laced their fingers together as they walked through the park (**Note: In most Asian countries, it is normal for two boys to hold hands**). “Which one did you want to go on?”

Jessica looked around and saw the spinning tea cups, “that one!”

Taeyeon walked over with Jesse and they waited to get on the ride in a relatively short line, “Do you not like rollarcoasters?”

“I do but not the ones that make you go upside-down.”

“Any reason?”

“I just have a fear of falling out.”

Taeyeon laughed at the childish thought, “Those harnesses are very safe.”

“Yea well, it could still happen.”

“You know some risks you take could prepare you for scarier things you need to face in the future. If you can conquer one fear after another, soon there will be nothing left to fear.”

Jessica looked at Jiwoong and squeezed his hand, “I wish I had the confidence like you.”

Taeyeon laughed, “There are some things I am still afraid to face. Maybe I should have dragged you on that rollarcoaster with me so we could face some fears together.”

Jessica smiled, “We will face them together.”

The line was fast so the two made it onto the ride and sat closely. With the ride growing more intense, the two squeezed together tightly. The closeness was something they could hardly show together in public but here, was the perfect environment. The rides gave them the natural closeness that wouldn’t make people suspect their true relationship. For once they could truly enjoy themselves as each other’s lover.

Both left the ride stumbling around causing a fit of laughter before Jessica was caught in some very muscular arms, “There you two are.”

Taeyeon regained her composure and looked up to Taecyeon who was with Krystal, “Didn’t you two go on the coaster?”

“We couldn’t because we lost two people on the way. Here you two were having fun by yourselves.” Krystal crossed her arms and pretended to be annoyed.

Taecyeon let go of Jessica, “If you didn’t want to go on rides like that, you could have just spoke up. We can split from the group until lunch and enjoy the smaller rides while the boys do the coasters over there.”

Taeyeon was a bit bummed her date ended so quickly but she remained positive as she was still with Jesse even if the two cling-ons were really hard to shake away. “How about this ride?” Taeyeon looked over to the Log-Flume ride Krystal pointed too. She was pretty excited since today was pretty hot. A cooling splash of water...water...Taeyeon looked down at her shirt and cursed that it was white. She didn’t want to be exposed so she had to come up with a plan to avoid the ride.

“Jesse doesn’t like to get wet, how about we find a different ride?”

Jessica heard Jiwoong trying to use her as an excuse but she knew this was all part of the plan so she couldn’t have him back out, “No it is fun. It is hot so let’s just go on.” Jessica started to pull the boy along but he quickly released his grip.

“I will meet you in line. Be back in a little bit!” Taeyeon went running off while the other three went into the line. It crossed her mind several times to just run away but she knew that would be suspicious so she went to the nearest store. After buying four ponchos, Taeyeon quickly went back to the line, “I thought we might need these.”

The other three sighed as they saw the cleaver person spoiling the plan. With their ponchos on, the four enjoyed the ride with very minimal wetness. However the three were still trying to figure out a way to expose Jiwoong as male or female. Yet, each attempt failed. Jiwoong didn’t go under the bridge where the giant splash would make people wet, didn’t fall into the river on the boat ride, or in the water on the bumper boats, and didn’t go into the woman’s bathroom.

“Wow you three must really like water-type rides.” Taeyeon said as they started walking towards the food court.

“Yea well, it has been a while since we went on those types of rides.” Jessica defended although they were all plots to expose what was under that shirt.

Krystal smirked as they made their way to meet the other boys for lunch. She had it planned out where she would “accidentally” spill her drink and he would have to take the shirt off or at least get it wet. “Hey guys!”

The four smiled when they regrouped. Before getting into one of the lines for food, they talked about which rides they went on and several funny stories. It seems Key and Yoochun lost items while on the coasters but Yoochun’s wallet was recovered while Key’s dorm keys were lost in one of the fake lakes. With stories told, the guys all went to different places to get food.

Krystal and Taecyeon got Mexican so the line was very short making them scout out a table big enough for all of them, “So you are going to waste your money just to spill that?”

Krystal took a bite of her taco, “There are some sacrifices I am willing to take.”

Taecyeon sighed before looking up at Key and Jessica who went with Italian dishes. Then finally Jiwoong and Yoochun came with Asian food. Krystal saw her cue and started to “trip” however, the fast soccer player didn’t know of the plan and blocked the incoming liquid. “OMG! Yoochun I am sorry!” Krystal said in embarrassment.

Yoochun’s muscular physique could be seen causing all the girls (Taeyeon, Krystal, and Jessica included) to gawk at such a wonderful body, “No worries Krystal. It will dry in no time with the hot weather.”

Yoochun sat down like nothing happened while many girls were on the verge of fainting with their nosebleeds. Jessica looked at Jiwoong’s food, “Can I have a bite?

Taeyeon looked at Jesse and smiled before feeding her lover, “How does it taste?”

Jessica smiled at him feeding her, “Tastes nice...” Then things turned for the worst. Jessica started choking and a small rash could be seen forming on her neck. Taecyeon saw the situation and immediately picked up Jessica, “I saw the emergency care near the entrance.” The boy with all his strength ran away. The rest stood up and ran after him, not bothering to take a bite of their food. They were all very concerned about their friend who looked to be having some sort of allergic reaction.

After arriving in the emergency care area, the doctor gave Jessica a shot of Benadryl while Krystal, Taecyeon, and Jiwoong watched. With the room being so tiny, Yoochun and Key were just outside instead of the waiting room like the other two. The doctor came out when he was sure the reaction subsided, “Well she is fine. You can take her out in a little while since the rash has already started to subside.” Krystal and Taecyeon’s face turned pale as the doctor referred to Jessica as a “she/her.” The two turned their head to see how Jiwoong would react but the boy didn’t have any change in facial expression other than slightly more relaxed. Maybe Jiwoong didn’t hear? Taecyeon looked up when the doctor tapped him on the shoulder, “She is really lucky to have a strong boyfriend like you to carry her over.”

Taecyeon wanted to strangle the doctor for stating all this in front of the one person that shouldn’t hear any of this. Now they were sure Jiwoong heard the doctor say Jessica was a girl.

 

 


Author's Note

I couldn't stop thinking of this story so you get a quick update! Yay! Then again you might hate me for the cliffhanger :/ Maybe I should form a "We Hate Catsba Because She Leaves Us With Too Many Cliffhangers Club" ??? That idea is in process.

Happy readings friends!