008

Forever A Pluviophile

 

“Really? Good then. Do you want to go to the amusement park with me?” Ji Eun blinked her eyes – confused with the request.

“Me?” she pointed her fingers at herself where the latter nodded.

 

Hmm, I think it wouldn’t hurt to go there. I need something to distract me from all these things about Lu-- I mean, the-you-know-who. But, I made a promise long time ago to not go there without him. Can I just break my promise just this once? I really need to do fun things to ease my mind and feeling.

 

“Uhm, it’s okay I think. I haven’t been there for a really long time already too,”

“Great. Then, I’ll pick you up at your house tomorrow?”

“Sure. Wait; do you know where I live?” she furrowed her eyebrows.

“Uh, no,” he grinned while rubbing his neck. “Well, you can just tell me now,” Ji Eun then told her address where the latter saved it in his phone.

“Is it okay for you to pick me up, Min Hyuk-ssi?” she was worried it would be troublesome for him to do so.

“It’s okay; I’m the one who wants to go there with you. So, I’ll take you at 10?” Ji Eun warmly smiled and nodded at him. After Ji Eun finished doing her chores, she packed her things and went home by bus. Once she arrived home, she went to sleep directly as she was too tired to think about anything else because of her too packed schedule for that day.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Ji Eun woke up at 7 in the morning and directly took a bath. Finished bathing, she went to her wardrobe to look for clothes for her to wear and finally decided to wear this:

 

                                                                         

 

 

                                                                        

 

 

She even curled her hair lightly and put up light make-up, although she didn't even know why she has to do that. 

 

 

Ding dong. Ding dong.

 

“Just a second!” she took a final look at her appearance in front of the mirror and gave a slight smile at herself before she grabbed her handbag and walked towards the main door.

“Sorry for the late,” she grinned awkwardly at Min Hyuk while holding the door knob with her right hand.

“It’s okay. So, are you ready?”

“Yeah, let’s go,” she turned her body from Min Hyuk and locked the door. Min Hyuk walked out of the house ahead of her and opened the car door for her, making her slightly blushed at the gentleness while he warmly smiled as he slightly inclined his head to his right – telling Ji Eun to get into the car. He then quickly jogged towards the opposite door – the driver’s seat after Ji Eun entered his car.

 

“Eo? That--“

“Hm? Why?” Min Hyuk asked back while he buckled up his seat belt.

“N-Nothing,”

 

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen that somewhere, but-- nevermind.

 

Min Hyuk then shook his head sideways, making Ji Eun blinked confusedly at the latter. Min Hyuk suddenly leaned in towards Ji Eun, making her instinctively leaned against her seat while holding her breath.

“What were you thinking about? I just want to help you buckle up your seat belt,” his face was only an inch away from Ji Eun’s as turned his head to look at Ji Eun while saying that. He then backed off after he had done doing what he wanted to do while giving a playful smile. Ji Eun’s heart skipped a beat at the sudden move of Min Hyuk. He then drove off to the amusement park. The ride was DEADLY awkward as Ji Eun had never really talked to Min Hyuk before this. She just looked out through the window while enjoying the song that was playing through the radio.

 

This is a good idea. I mean, even though this is an awkward ride, I’m going to enjoy myself later. Well, we can become a bit closer as time goes on, don’t we? I’m going to freed myself from any thinking about the-you-know-who today and nothing is going to stop me. Goodbye Lu Han.

 

 

“So… You live alone?” Min Hyuk took a glance at Ji Eun as he asked her before focusing on his driving again.

“Yeah. Before, I lived with my family but I moved out since the house that I’m living in currently is much closer to the university I’m attending right now,” Min Hyuk nodded a few times hearing that.

 

“Em, can I ask you something?” Ji Eun bit her lower lips.

“You already did. Kidding, go on,” he slightly chuckled while looking at Ji Eun, making her looked down out of embarrassment before she looked up again.

“Why do you want to go there with me? I mean the park. Well-- we never really talked much, right? Uh-- it’s kinda…. awkward,” he laughed at the question while Ji Eun can just scratched the back of her neck awkwardly.

“I wanted to ask you out since before, but I just couldn’t find the right moment. You’ll know soon though,”

 

What did he means by ‘you’ll know soon’? Did he have a crush on me? Oh my god.. Wait, I’m overthinking. WHAT THE HECK, HAN JI EUN.

 

As soon as they arrived at the amusement park, they just strolled around, watching over peoples playing and walking at the park. Min Hyuk bought cotton candy for Ji Eun and himself to eat while strolling around.

“Hey Eun-- Uh, Ji Eun, come, let’s go there,” she was confused when Min Hyuk suddenly grabbed her hand towards somewhere, which turns out to be one of the game booths.

 

“I’m gonna win that big teddy bear,” he whispered at Ji Eun’s ear before he held up Ji Eun’s right hand and make it holds his cotton candy while he played the darts. The game was about getting more than 90 points out of 100 with 10 darts, which means he should hit the jackpot for at least 8 times.

 

“Are you sure you can win that?” she asked – doubted about that.

“Watch me,” he smirked before started playing. Ji Eun unconsciously clapped her hands and slightly jumping like little kids as Min Hyuk hit the jackpot for 8 times. He undoubtedly won the teddy with 96 points. The guy in charge of the game congratulates Min Hyuk while passing the teddy bear to him.

 

“For you,” he shoved the teddy towards Ji Eun when they were a bit away from the booth, making Ji Eun startled.

“N-Ne? Why?”

“I’m just-- full-filling my promise to you. Just take it,” Min Hyuk grabbed Ji Eun’s hands and make her wrapped the teddy with her hands. He smiled seeing the confused look on Ji Eun’s face.

 

Cute.

 

“T-Thank you,”

 

Wait, did I win this teddy too early? Then how are we going to play the games? Aishh pabo.

 

“Uhh, won’t this disturb us to play the games? Let’s leave this at the booth first and take it later when we’re going home,” Ji Eun just nodded and gave the teddy back to Min Hyuk and watched him jogged towards the booth again to ask them to look out for the teddy for a while. He jogged towards Ji Eun after that and they proceed to play some of the games. They rode the roller-coaster, some of the thrill rides, tilt-a-whirl, chairswing, and some others.

 

Aishh this clueless girl, when are you going to notice it? Sheesh. Guess I have no other choice than this one.

 

 

“Yahh Han Eun Min,” Ji Eun abruptly stopped from advancing upon hearing the name.

 

Han Eun Min? That’s familiar. Wait--

 

She instantly turned back with a frown on her questioned face.

“How--“

“Tchh, I’m disappointed you know? I’ve been around you for two months already and you never recognized me,” Min Hyuk pocketed his hands and slowly paced towards Ji Eun. She suddenly widens her eyes and clasped both her palms around . Once he was in front of Ji Eun, he lowered his body a bit and plants a kiss on Ji Eun’s forehead and gave her a playful smile right after that.

O-Oppa?” 

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Why do I feel like this story is kinda cliche? tsk tsk tsk.  By the way, I would love to share that I've passed my driving test! Yehet! I'm gonna get my license this Sunday, hopefully.

 

Thanks for reading, but please, kindly leave some comments if you can ^^

Don't forget to subscribe :) Have a sweet day/night ahead!