020

Forever A Pluviophile

 

 

“Ji Eun, here’s Lu Han and Lu Han, here’s Ji Eun,”

 

I feel like everything around me crumbles down and I feel suffocated that I think I could die from shortness of breath. I crumple my hands behind me into fists, trying to fight the mixed feeling. This can’t be true. Why is he here? WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!! I want to shout at him, but I can’t when Ha Gi Eonnie is there watching us. I slowly take a step back even though at the moment, I feel like running out of the room. Being in the same room with him is just too much.

“Ji Eun? What’s wrong? You look pale,” Eonnie’s voice cuts off the thoughts inside my head.

“N-Nothing, I’m okay,”

 

“You guys aren’t going to shake hands?” I flinch at what Eonnie said. No way. But Lu Han suddenly pulls out his hand, waiting for me to take it. I got no choice but to shake hands with him. But it was only for a second, I tried hard to take my hand off from his hold.

The knocking sound coming from the door makes us to give our attention to it. After Eonnie had given her permission, someone enters.

 

 

Oppa.

 

 

“Eo? Eun Min-ah, you’re here too?” I really want to cry right now. Will my day become worse? Being in between Lu Han and Oppa right now is just too much.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? Are you sick?” his hands cupping my cheeks feel cold. Or is it my cheeks that are cold? And his voice sounded worried a lot.

“Noona, why did you call me?”

“Oh, I just want to introduce to you our new worker, Lu Han. Lu Han, this is Min Hyuk and Min Hyuk, this is Lu Han,” I don’t know how did Oppa and Lu Han exchange looks because all of a sudden, I feel so dizzy. Oppa is still cupping my face and I grip his arms for support.

“E-Eun Min-ah, are you okay?” he tries to meet my eyes.

“O-Oppa, I feel dizzy, can you take me out?” I can’t hear what Oppa said to Eonnie because the headache is killing me. The only thing that I realize is, Oppa carries me bride style and I automatically sling my hands around his neck. He carefully puts me down onto the couch in the staffs’ rest area. He then kneels on one knee and pulls the strands of hair away from my face.

 

“Do you want to go to the pharmacy? Let’s take a day off today, okay?” his voice is so soft but I could sense worries in it too.

“It’s okay, I just feel a bit dizzy. I’ll be okay after resting for a few minutes,”

“Let’s at least take a day off, okay?” he’s worried about me, I know. I slowly get up from the lying position and let my legs down from the couch. I lean in towards Oppa and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

“What’s wrong? Hm?” he rubbed my back and whispered that. He got up from the kneeling position and sits down beside me on the couch. I wrap my arms around his waist instead with my head against his chest.

“Let’s just stay like this for a moment. I need strength right now and this helps me a lot,” I whisper back and I could feel he nods his head. I don’t want to believe this. Why must he show up again, Oppa? What is it that he wants? Why can’t he just stay away from me forever? Once in a while, I would tighten the hug but Oppa didn’t say anything. Maybe he’s trying to give some space.

 

“Oppa,” I whisper at him.

“Hm?”

“Oppa, you love me right?” that question makes Oppa break the hug. I look up to meet his eyes.

“Why are you asking me this? Of course I do, I had always love you and would keep on loving you in the future too. You know that,” he cupped my face as he said that. I really need to stop hesitating. I peck his lips and hug him tightly again. I know he’s shocked because I had never do so before.

“Thank you Oppa, thanks a lot,”

END OF POV

 

 

LU HAN’S POV

 

“O-Oppa, I feel dizzy, can you take me out?”

 

Oppa? She called that guy Oppa? And what the hell, I come here to get Ji Eun back, but what? That guy works here too? And he even dares to carry Ji Eun like that? Did he think Ji Eun is his wife? Tch.

 

But… her reaction just now is just too… cold. And she looked at me as if I don’t even deserve to live. The hatred and anger are so evident in her eyes.  I need to meet her; I need to tell her why I’m here. I had already come out from the office and I’m guessing Ji Eun is in the rest area.

 

“Oppa, you love me right?” I make my steps come into a halt as I heard Ji Eun’s voice. I take a step back and hide myself behind the wall, not wanting both of them to realize about my presence there. Instead, I took a peek from the wide open door and saw Ji Eun.

“Why are you asking me this? Of course I do, I had always love you and would keep on loving you in the future too. You know that,” Min Hyuk is cupping her face and there is silence between them.

 

 

 

What the--

 

I crumple my hands into fists and walk away, cannot bear seeing what Ji Eun had just done. This is just too much. I come looking for her again not to see this. I’m not coming to see Ji Eun with another guy.

 

Am I too late? Is this the end for our love story? Lu Han, you are damn stupid. If only you just hold onto her tightly that day, this won’t happen. Ji Eun won’t be in other guy’s embrace. The only things that you do are regretting over and over again. Your stupidity is just beyond imagination, Lu Han. You are the dumbest guy that ever exists.

 

“Lu Han?” I spin around.

“Ne?” I try controlling my voice so that it won’t sound as if I’m on the verge of crying.

“I think you can just go home for today. It would be hard to directly start today and you need to learn a lot of things starting from tomorrow. So just rest today and do some researches on recipes and the baking related stuffs, okay?” Thank god.

“Ah ne. Thank you, Noona. I’ll prepare myself so that I’ll work better tomorrow,” she gave few small nods and I replied with a bow before I walk away. I need to go inside the rest area to take my belongings, but how can I walk in when both of them are still there?! I gulp my saliva once I’m at the entrance. I tried to listen for any conversations, but there’s none. Maybe they went out already.

I opened the door cautiously. But I think time stop moving for a moment as I open the door wide. Ji Eun. She's lying on the couch with her arm on top of her forehead, blocking the light from blinding her eyes maybe. She seems to not realize my appearance since the door didn’t make a sound even for a bit when I opened it just now. Seeing her lying down like that, I feel like hugging her. But I know I can’t, and I won’t do anything yet. I’ll talk to her later, let her rest for now. I silently walk pass the couch and make my way towards the locker that was given to me by Ha Gi Noona just now.

 

My steps come to a halt when both my eyes and Ji Eun’s met. She had just got up from her nap, I think. She hurriedly got up on her feet and wants to walk out but, since the chance is here already, I don’t want to miss it. Not again.

 

“Ji Eun,” I sprint towards her and grab her wrist, making her to spin around and face me. I can’t read what’s inside her mind and it is just too hard for me to interpret the look that she has in her eyes right now.

“Let me go,” her voice is cold but no, I’m not letting her go.

“Ji Eun, please. Just listen to me this time, please; I need to tell you something,”

“There’s nothing left for us to talk, Lu Han. You break off everything already and for what reason do you come here? Do you really need to see me broke down completely for you to feel satisfied?” it hurts. The words the she threw were harsh, but I’m not going to let her hand away. “I have nothing else left to say to a jerk like you. And you’ve lost the chance to say anything the moment you shoved me away that time, Lu Han,” her eyes are furious and full of hatred.

“I don’t care whatever you want to call me because I know I deserve it. But please, at least give me a few minutes. Please,” I look at her with pleading eyes.

“When I say no, it will always means no,” she pulled her hand away from my hold when I was distracted. “Don’t disturb me anymore, Lu Han. If you want to work here, fine, but never act as if we had never known each other and stay away from me. I’m just holding this in for Oppa,” before she could get out from the room, I grab her wrist once again.

“Do you care about him that much? I don’t know who he is, but is he that important that you say this to me?” I try to resist myself from rising up my voice at her. I hate the fact that she talks about another man, especially in front me.

“YES. I care about him more than anything in this world, even more than I care about my own life. He’s the most important for me now. So please, if possible, get out from our life instantly. I don’t want to hurt him with your presence,” the way she whispered the last sentence with that much of hatred unconsciously made me release her wrist. She gave me a cold glare and went out. While me, I just stand here, not moving even for an inch, shocked with what Ji Eun had just said.

 

 

Did she hate me that much? But no, I can’t give up just like this. I won’t stop Ji Eun, not until you come back to me. I've promised to myself that I won't easily give up. 

 

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Please give attention to this note. Thank you!

Firstly, thank you for patiently wait for my useless updates and for even reading this crap. It means a lot for a writer that is nothing like me.

And for that, i'm shamelessly would want all of you to stay with me till the end, will ya? Actually, i'm going to go to the college's hostel this monday and next week would be hella busy. So I'm not sure when will I be able to update. But when I got the chance, I will.

 

You guys would understand me, right? Right? Remember, I love you guys a lot❤