016

Forever A Pluviophile

LU HAN’S POV

“Alright Jia Ying, good night to you too,” I gave her a small smile and she returned the same action to me before we end the video call. Of course I’m using Skype. Duhh.

 

 

“Hyung,” I click the ‘shut down’ button and swivels the chair, trying to face Se Hun. I hum as a respond and saw him lying on the bed while crossing his legs. This kid, you’re not even looking at me when you called me. He was busy with his smartphone and I don’t know what kind of business he got there.

“Why don’t you go back to UK? Isn’t that easier for you to get closer with Jia Ying?” he tilt his head for second to see my face before focusing on his phone again.

“Of course it is. But well, it’s not like I can always come back here, so I guess I’ll enjoy the Seoul air a bit more. I’m going to work immediately once I get there and I prefer not,” I shrug my shoulders and stretch my arm to get a bag of chips that Se Hunnie bought earlier from the table.

 

“Hyung,”

“What?” I look up to meet his eyes but unfortunately, that kid still called me without even looking at me. I didn’t think much and throw the bag of chips towards him but luckily, he manages to catch it. Damn it.

“What was that for?!” wrinkles form on his forehead and I roll my eyes at him.

“Yahh, I’m still your Hyung even though we’re close. Can you fix your manner? You’re not even an elementary kid anymore,” he just grinned before he got up from the lying position to a sitting one and rests his back of body against the bed.

“Chill Hyung,” he tears open the bag of chips in his hand and starts eating.

 

“But, are you not going to do some part time job? I thought you told uncle you would,” I heaved out a sigh before getting up from the chair and make my way towards the king sized bed to settle down besides Se Hun.

“I will, soon. I still got bunches of money and can survive for even two months without doing any part time job,” I join him grabbing the chips too. Sometimes, our conversations are just as boring and ridiculous as this. Nahh, since Se Hunnie doesn’t mind it, it’s okay.

 

But what Se Hun said just now got some logics too. I mean, wouldn’t it be faster for me to get closer with Jia Ying if I go back to UK? But the idea of me starts working piss me off. Who would like to work anyway?  Besides, I still haven’t met up with my entire clique yet. Xiumin and Suho are just too busy working their off that they don’t even have some time to spare and meet up with their best friend. Thank you guys, I love you so much. The only one I’ve been seeing the whole time is Se Hun. Of course it is, duhhh, I’m living with him. But well, who should I blame? We’re all majoring on different things; of course our free time won’t be the same.

 

Maybe I should just storm into their house. During midnight. Yep, that’s an awesome plan Lu Han.

 

 

“Yahh, should we go to Jeju Island?” Se Hun jerks his head towards me and gives me an are-you-serious glare.

“What? I’m serious,” I stuff in some chips into my mouth.

“We? Do you mean all twelve of us?” I roll my eyes at him – annoyed.

“Yeah, of course. Do you think I’m going there only with you?”

“Hyung, you’re making it sounds weird. But well, think more, twelve of us, all guys, going together for a holiday in Jeju surely is a bad idea. What, are we some kind of gays?” I instantly give him a smack on the back of his head. Pabo. Of course I receive a death glare from him afterwards, but I don’t care. What he said in the end really deserve a smack.

“Tsk. Fine, just tell me that you don’t want to go. Don’t need to creep me out with the gay word. Don’t you know how dangerous that word is?”

“You are the one who thinks too much, Hyung. I just say that and it’s not like we really are gays,” I stare at him with my eyelids half-opened, giving him a this-kid-is-unbelievable look. Tsk, my proposal is rejected. Then what should I do to gather all of us again?

END OF POV

 

 

 

JI EUN’S POV

I’m going to sit for my final exam next week, so I told Ha Gi Eonnie that I want to take a break from working for a while. I’m just a part-time worker after all. After this examination ends, I can start looking for a full time job. So I guess, I’ll stop working in Sweet and Simple after my final exam results come out. That means I still have two to three months’ time to works there. What? I love being a part of the Sweet and Simple family.

Since the examination is near already, I didn’t get much time to spend with Oppa. But thankfully, Oppa understands my situation and usually, he’ll buy dinner for both of us and eat together at my house. Well, now, I don’t really care if Oppa comes to my house at night. He’s my boyfriend for two weeks already. Okay, two weeks sounded so short, but heyy, we’ve known each other for more than 15 years! He would always keep me companied when I’m studying during the night. Actually, he just wants to make sure that I don’t study for too long and get lack of sleep. I’ll normally study just till midnight because he won’t leave until I stop studying. Aigoo, he worries about me a lot. But at least, the thought of having someone cares for me makes me feels contented.

 

Beep. I take my phone from my study table and swipe the screen to open the message.

 

From: Min Hyuk Oppa❤

HAN EUN MIN, it’s time for you to sleep now. Close the books and go wash yourself. Okay sweetheart? Good night babe

 

See? I told you. He’s literally my living clock; and my sweet boyfriend too. Being a good girl, I closed the books and set them aside before heading towards the bathroom and wash myself. Finish that, I head to my bed and give him a reply.

 

To: Min Hyuk Oppa❤

I’m going to sleep now. You should sleep too, Oppa. Sarang|

 

Aishh, erase that.

 

To: Min Hyuk Oppa❤

I’m on my bed already, getting ready to sleep. You should sleep too, Oppa. Good night and sweet dreams❤

 

Sent. I don’t know why, but I still can’t say the words ‘I love you’ to him yet. Aishh, cut it off, I’m going to sleep now. This comfy and soft mattress is making my eyes heavier.

END OF POV

 

 

CHEN’S POV

Ughh, all those works that keep on piling up on my table are slowly getting me insane. I’m in a bubble-tea shop, waiting for the bubble-tea maniac, Oh Se Hun. There’s no special occasion though, just feels like hanging out with my friend.

 

 

Eo? That looks like---

 

My eyes become smaller as I try to focus them on someone. Oh, I’m right. I bring along my bubble-tea and walks towards this one person. I give a soft tap on the shoulder, making the latter turn around to face me. I put up my hand and makes a ‘V’ sign while grinning.

“A-yyo, long time no sees,” I don’t know what look is she giving me, amusement? Confusion?

“Chen? What are you doing here?” frowns never fade from her forehead. I put up my bubble-tea in my left hand and slightly shake it, trying to tell her I’m coming for that. She gives me a few knowing nods afterwards.

“Wanna join me? We could do some catch-ups,” she just looks at me blankly, maybe trying to think of her plans before giving me an answer. She gave me a nod seconds later and I guide her towards my seat just now. Luckily no one takes this seat while I’m away. We sit across each other and the atmosphere is so freaking awkward that I actually feel suffocated.

 

 

Since when did you become tongue-tied, Chen?

 

“It’s weird that we haven’t seen each other around even though I’ve been seeing Ji Eun lately,” I take a sip of my Chocolate bubble-tea.

“Ah… Ji Eun had told me that she met up with you, but our timing always didn’t match. So I guess that’s why we could only meet up again now,” Ugh, awkward. We stayed silent for a moment until she breaks it with her chuckles. I look up at her and frown. Hello? She suddenly chuckles out of blue.

“Yahh, since when did you become such a well behave guy? I thought you are the one guy who keeps on trolling and jokes around a lot,” I mentally smack her on the shoulder. Damn it, you’re laughing at me, huh? Fine, I’ll let you go once for the sake of our friendship. Someone suddenly taps my shoulder from behind, making me to break off the eye contact from the girl sitting in front of me.

 

“Oh, I thought I was wrong,” he stole a glance at the girl before settle down beside me. “I thought it’s only us? You didn’t tell me you’ll bring someone along,”

“I just met her a moment ago, so I invite her to join me,”

“Se Hun right?” both us jerks our head towards the voice.

“Yoon Mi Noona? Oh my god, I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you earlier,” she gives Se Hun her signature smile. “Whoa, you’ve turn into a gorgeous lady. Let’s date?” I instantly give a smack on his head because of the question and Yoon Mi just laughs. Tsk, this kid is unbelievable.

 “Hyung! That hurts!” Se Hun gives a glare at me but I just ignore it.

“You’re not bad too, Se Hun. Should we date?” What the heck happen to this girl? She chuckles afterwards. “Kidding, I’ve got someone I like already,” my eyes automatically widens at her statement. Really?

“Wuu~ who’s that lucky guy? Mind telling me?” he leans his ear forward towards Yoon Mi. I place my hand on his shoulder and pull his body back again. This conversation really makes me feels annoyed.

 

“You sure talk a lot with this kid, but you didn’t even bother to talk me just now, huh?” Uhh, did I sound harsh? Aishh, I don’t care.

“What? I’m just riding the flow. Se Hunnie jokes with me; of course I should do the same. You are the one who didn’t want to talk with me. You’re weird, Chen,” she rolls her eyes at me and I just stare at her blankly. Damn, she got a point there.

“Fine, my fault. So, what’s up?”

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm sorry for the late update. Got the author's block. Sigh. Sorry if this chapter is lame, I know well i . Sorry for letting you guys read a lame, bad story T^T I want to let the drama starts, but I don't know how to make it possible. I can't think of any not-so-bad ideas.

 

Thank you for reading by the way :) If you feel this story deserves being subscribed or upvoted, please do so. It really makes me happy //sobs// Have a good day/night everyone!