011

Forever A Pluviophile

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for not updating any sooner, I was focusing on completing my other story, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/587497/life-is-unexpected angst-you-cute-kyungsoo-exosuho-zhangyixing-dumped ,but now, I think I can focus on this story again. Thank you for reading, and do leave some of your thoughts too ^^

p/s : thank you to ┖`et cetera graphic shop , for the awesome poster.

 


 

Both them gave small smiles and said ‘thanks’ to the waitress that served their food while she replied with a small smile and a curt nod before continued doing other works. Min Hyuk and Ji Eun ate silently, enjoying the soft melody that filled the whole restaurant. It wasn’t a fancy restaurant, but the atmosphere was calming enough for them.

 

“Oppa,” Ji Eun kept munching while looking at Min Hyuk. He looked up from his plate and locked eyes with Ji Eun before he hummed a ‘yes’.

“Other than working at Sweet and Simple, what else do you do? Have you ended your study yet?” Min Hyuk flashed a small smile at her.

“Just that, and yes, I’ve ended my study in Japan. Why are you asking?” he took a sip of the Iced Vanilla Latte and locked eyes with Ji Eun once again.

“Eo? Why are you not working properly?”

“Because if I do, I won’t have many chances to meet you and talk to you like this,” it made Ji Eun blushed, and Min Hyuk chuckled seeing that.

“Mwoyaa Oppa~ you’re exaggerating. Why would you need to always meet me? Tch,” Min Hyuk stretched out his arms and pinched Ji Eun’s cheeks, making Ji Eun to pout at him.

“Yahh Han Eun Min, I told you I like you, didn’t I? Of course I need to meet you always, to make sure you won’t run away from me, arasseo?” Min Hyuk wiggled his fingers that had been pinching Ji Eun’s cheeks for a few seconds before releasing it again and continued eating. Oh my God, how can he act so innocent after saying that? Aigoo Oppa, you’re still the old Min Hyuk Oppa that I know.

“You know what, Oppa? You always act like this when you said something heart fluttering, even long before. Why? Are you trying to cover the fact that you actually felt shy?” she craned her neck forward towards Min Hyuk and made her eyes smaller. Seeing that, Min Hyuk pinched her cheeks again and slowly pushed her head backwards, making Ji Eun to let out a victorious chuckle.

“Shut up and finish your food, it’s late already,” she let out another chuckle, amused by Min Hyuk’s reaction.

“Arasseoyong~” she even did an aegyo before continued eating. Finished eating, Min Hyuk got up first and walked ahead of Ji Eun, making her pouted cutely before she quickly followed Min Hyuk and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind. She tilted her head to her right and tried to meet Min Hyuk’s eyes.

 

“Are you going to always leave me behind like this?” she made puppy eyes. Min Hyuk then wrapped his right arm around Ji Eun’s shoulders, before slowly making her spun around and faced him.

“Yahh, don’t say things like that. I hate it. Come, I’ll make it up for you, do you want to go somewhere else?” he wrapped his arm around Ji Eun’s waist and walk side by side with her towards his car.

“Uhm, Han River? Let’s have a walk,” she said eagerly that it made Min Hyuk laughed.

“Arasseo, let’s go,”

 

LU HAN’S POV

Why on Earth do I keep bumping onto Ji Eun and that guy? Ugh, damn it. Seeing how both of them looks like a couple while playing around like that make my heart feels like it is being stabbed. I never thought Ji Eun could show that expressions that only me could see before to other guy. And to make it worse, I could see it with both my eyes clearly. I lose my appetite, seeing both of them teasing each other. Ji Eun-ah, I miss you…

 

 

Why do I have to see this scene too?

I close my eyes for a second and look down on my plate, feeling hurt seeing Ji Eun hugging that guy like that.

“Ge? Are you okay? You look sick. Your food is still untouched,” I look up and flash Jia Ying a small smile.

“I’m okay, it’s just, I lose my appetite all of a sudden. Sorry Jia Ying, but if you have finished eating, let’s go home,” Ugh, sorry Jia Ying. I still can’t get over Ji Eun yet.

“It’s okay, I’ve done eating now. Let’s go,”

 

After sending Jia Ying to the hotel she’s staying, I went home. I let out a sigh as I open the door of Se Hun’s bedroom and made my way towards the bed before I slump my body on it. I rest my right arm on my forehead and close my eyes.

 

“Hyung, you’re home?” I hummed a ‘yes’ without even changing my position.

“What’s wrong with you? You’ve been being like this since yesterday. I thought you were spending your time with Jia Ying,” I let out a sigh before I got up and change my position to a sitting one. Se Hun is putting on his top when I finally look at him. No wonder, he was bathing just now.

“Yeah, of course I was with Jia Ying.But-- sigh,­ forget it. I don’t want to talk about that yet, Se Hun,” I got up from the bed and made my way to wash myself before going to sleep.

END OF POV

 

WEDNESDAY – INCHEON AIRPORT

Lu Han helped Jia Ying by carrying her luggage. Since there was still some time before the boarding time, he took Jia Ying into a café inside the airport. They sat face to face in the café and Lu Han ordered two orange juices for both them.

 

“Uhm, Jia Ying,” Lu Han stirred his juice before he locked eyes with the latter.

“Yes?”

“Uh, are you aware about the fact that both our parents are trying to set us up?” Jia Ying froze with her eyes wide opened; not expecting Lu Han would bring that matter up that fast. She heaved out a small sigh before answering him.

“Y-Yeah, I’m aware of it,”

“Are you okay with that?” he wanted to know what does Jia Ying really felt about that, since he’s aware that marriage life is not something that can be make as a joke. He’s not confident with himself, and if Jia Ying feels the same, what would happen to them?

“A-Actually Ge, I gave a lot of thought about that, but still, I can’t find an exact answer. I-I don’t know, I’m actually scared, thinking about the becoming days. What about you? Are you okay with that?” Jia Ying wrapped her fingers around her juice and stole a glance at Lu Han before she looked down at her own fingers.

 

I should be honest with her. Starting of a relationship but keeping secrets from the other side will make things turn upside down later in the future.

“Jia Ying, let me be honest with you,” she looked up and locked eyes with Lu Han. “The reason I want to come to Korea is because I want to meet my ex-girlfriend. At first, I just thought about looking at her for one last time, but, our meeting was unexpected and bad. I didn’t expect her to say she still loves me, and I was actually really happy at that time. But again, at that time, I thought about you and decide to put an end to the relationship with her. However, as time goes on, I-I don’t think I can forget her just easily like that,” Jia Ying can’t explain what she felt at that time, but for sure, she was shocked to hear Lu Han’s confession about his past lover. Of course he would have a girlfriend, he’s handsome after all.

“I’m trying to let her go, but I can’t promise you anything. I’m afraid I would somehow change my decision. So, I hope you won’t expect much from me,” he needs to say that clearly because he doesn’t want another girl to be hurt because of him.

Jia Ying gave him a small smile. “I see. To be honest too, I’m aware that we can easily say anything, but fate will decide whether it will become true or not. I can just hope the best will come to us,” even though she’s been saying that to Lu Han, she can’t lie to her heart that she was slightly disappointed. They stayed quiet for a few minutes, getting immersed into their own deep thoughts until the announcement of Jia Ying’s flight going to depart soon echoed.

 

“Thank you for being by my side along my stay in Korea for this one week and thank you for being my tour guide too,” she flashed Lu Han a warm smile.

“It’s my pleasure to help you. Make sure to tell me once you arrived there and send my greetings to your parents,” Jia Ying gave a nod before she made her way towards the departure longue. After making sure Jia Ying was out from his sight, he made his way out from the airport and went home.

 

MEANWHILE AT SWEET AND SIMPLE

“Hello there, sweety,” a flirtatious yet familiar voice greeted Ji Eun at the counter, making her to roll her eyes before she looked up and locked eyes with the latter.

“Sweety my ,”

“Whoa, calm down princess, watch your language,” he put up both his hands, surrendering.

“What are you doing here?”

“Me? Repairing cars,” Ji Eun glared at the latter because of the sarcastic answer. “I’m here to enjoy some cake and coffee, of course,” he folded his arms and planted it on the counter that separates both of them.

 

“Eo? Aren’t you Chen?” Min Hyuk suddenly showed up from behind Ji Eun and his voice made both them to look at him. Chen was surprised that he even put down his arms from the counter.

“Min Hyuk-ie Hyung?” Chen widened his eyes before he looked from Ji Eun to Min Hyuk repeatedly.

“Ah, I was right. Yahh, how have you been doing?” just as Chen wanted to answered back, Ji Eun interrupted.

 

“Wait wait wait, guys, if you want to make some lovely catch up, do somewhere else. We’ve got more customers lining up behind you, okay?” Chen turned his head and gave a curt nod while giving out an awkward grin to the other customers that were waiting to pay their orders behind him.

“Sorry, Ji Eun,” after apologizing, he quickly paid off his orders before making way towards the café section side by side with Min Hyuk.