010

Forever A Pluviophile

 

Thanks to SHINeeB2stMBLAQ for the awesome poster :)

 


 

“Arasseo~ don’t forget to have your dinner too. Drive carefully Oppa,” he gave a small smile while nodding. Ji Eun stepped out of the car and stood at the side, waving at Min Hyuk as he drove away. After Min Hyuk’s car was out from her sight, she slightly dazed off as she went inside her house with her left palm on her left cheek – where Min Hyuk pecked before while her right hand hugged around the teddy.

 

She went inside her house and sat on the couch in her living room – placing the huge teddy bear beside her.

 

 

What happened just now? Did he just peck my cheek? Did he say he likes me too? Oh my God, Han Ji Eun, what the hell happened just now?!

 

She tried pinching her own cheeks and let out a groan.

 

 Ouch! That hurts, so it was true. Oh my god. Need to make a phone call.

 

 

She quickly took out her phone from her handbag and dialled a number.

 

Oh come on, pick up!

 

“Hello?” great.

“Y-Yah, Yoon Mi-ah,” she stuttered out of nowhere.

“Wae? What’s wrong? Why are you stuttering?” Yoon Mi couldn’t help herself from bombing Ji Eun with questions – worried. She took a deep breath before answering her friend.

“Yoon Mi-ah, do you still remember Min Hyuk Oppa?” Ji Eun curled up her feet onto the couch.

“Min Hyuk Oppa? Your first love?” Ji Eun rolled her eyes. Do you need to tell that part too?

“Uh-huh. That one,”

“Why? What’s up with him?” Ji Eun gulped her saliva and turned her head to her right, looking at the teddy bear.

“You know what? He actually works with me at Sweet and Simple for two months already and--,”

“WHAT?!!” Ji Eun pulled away her phone from her ear and shut her eyes in annoyance for a second because Yoon Mi freaked out and screamed right away.

“Yahh, calm down, can’t you? I still haven’t finished talking yet,” she returned the phone to its place before and said that.

 

“Wait, what? Two months?!”

“Are you going to continue freaking out or be a good girl and listen to the rest of my story?” she slapped the teddy bear on the face once while rolling her eyes before she threw her head backwards, resting her body against the couch.

“Okay sorry. Please continue, your highness,” Yoon Mi put her hand up and bowed even though she knew Ji Eun wasn’t seeing it.

“Thank you,” she cleared once. “Like what I said just now, he works with me there for two months already and I never recognized him, I swear. And today, I actually went out for a date with him at the amusement park and everything got revealed after he called me Eun Min,” she then lifted the teddy bear from the couch and placed it on her lap.

“Can I continue freaking out now?”

“Yes,”

“YAHH HAN JI EUN! HOW COME YOU COULDN’T RECOGNIZE HIM? AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, TWO MONTHS. AND EVEN WORST, HE’S YOUR FIRST LOVE!!” she made some distance between her ear and the phone when Yoon Mi talked. She brought it near her ear again after that.

“How would I know it was him? I had never talked with him properly before, at the café,” right, teddy? Yoon Mi sighed and slapped her forehead once. Oh my, why is she so dense?

 

“Whatever. So why were you stuttering just now?” Ji Eun choked on her own saliva – hearing that.

“I don’t know how I am supposed to react with this actually. But, Oppa said he likes me too, ever since before,” Ji Eun pulled the teddy bear into her embrace and looked up to the ceiling of her house.

“Kyaa~!!!! Yahh Ji Eun-ah, oh my god! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I’m not dreaming right now, right?” Yoon Mi fanned her face with her right hand as she talked. Ji Eun could only roll her eyes at her best friend’s reaction but then she frowned when Yoon Mi suddenly fell quiet.

 

“What’s wrong? Why are you suddenly stop freaking out?”

“Ji Eun-ah, I-I don’t know if I should bring up this matter or not, but, can’t you take this as a chance for you to forget Lu Han?” Yoon Mi bit her lower lip and Ji Eun could just sighed.

“It’s not like Lu Han will be coming back to you again, why not you try to make some progress about your relationship with Min Hyuk Oppa? He was your first love after all, things might get easier,”

 

It is easier said than done, Yoon Mi. You don’t know how much it actually hurts me. And I can’t make Oppa as Lu Han’s replacement; it is not fair for him. He’ll be sad if he knows that. And the last thing that I want to do for Oppa is hurting him.

 

She wanted to say it out loud to Yoon Mi, but the words were just stuck in her mind and wouldn’t come out.

“Let us just wait and see. If Oppa really likes me, he’ll find a way to prove it to me. I don’t want to make him as Lu Han’s replacement, so let us just wait till he can make me fall for him again,” she massage her temples with her eyes closed.

“Okay then, so, rest sweety. Don’t skip your dinner or I’ll kick you tomorrow!” Joo Hyun burst out laughing.

“Okay darling. Don’t skip yours too. Good night, Yoon Mi-ah,” she ended the call after Yoon Mi said good night to her too. She placed the teddy on the couch again before standing up and headed to the bathroom to take a bath. After a relaxing bath, she went to the kitchen to prepare for her own dinner.

 

 

SUNDAY – EARLY NIGHT

 

“Min Ah, anneyeong. Shin Ae, anneyeong,” Ji Eun greeted her two workmates while waving at them before she went to the rest-area to put in her things inside her locker. She wore the cute apron and tied her long hair into a ponytail before she closed her locker.

 

“Omo!” she jumped and screamed right after she closed her locker, shocked because Min Hyuk was actually standing beside her, but she didn’t see him since the metal door blocked her view. Min Hyuk laughed because of Ji Eun’s reaction, making her pouted.

“Mwoyaa Oppa~” she whined, making Min Hyuk to pinch her cheeks.

“Evening, Eun Min. So, let’s get to work?” he winked before pushing Ji Eun out of the rest-area, not letting Ji Eun to even answer him. Min Hyuk actually felt relieved because he can finally talk to Ji Eun freely again. It was suffocating enough for him to have Ji Eun within his reach for two months but he couldn’t even talk to her like they are close to each other. But, it was his fault, isn’t it?

 

 

“Yah Ji Eun-ah,”

“Eung?” her hands were busy washing the cups and plates while Min Ah was organizing the things in the kitchen to be back to its place and Shin Ae was sweeping the floor.

“How come you’re suddenly close with Min Hyuk-ssi? I heard you calling him Oppa, and he was calling you something else, but I’m not sure what it is. Are you guys dating?” Min Ah whispered the question, afraid that Min Hyuk who was at the café area would hear it.

“Yahh!” Ji Eun shouted, but in whispering manner too before she tried to look out of the kitchen, afraid that Min Hyuk was around.

“Don’t say nonsense thing! We’re not,” she let out a low sigh. “He actually is my childhood friend, but I couldn’t recognize him till yesterday. We went out and the story goes on,” Shin Ae rushed to Ji Eun’s side with the broom in her hand.

“What?! How come you couldn’t recognize him? You’re weird, Ji Eun,” Shin Ae rolled her eyes and went back to where she was before. Ji Eun wiped her hands using the small towel hanged on the wall above the sink and faced her two fellow workmates.

“What can I do? It just happened to be like that,” she shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Eun Min-ah,” Min Hyuk entered the kitchen.

“Eo?” she walked towards Min Hyuk until she stood right in front of him.

“Let’s go home, I’ll send you,” he pocketed his hands. Min Ah and Shin Ae were squealing looking at both them, making Min Hyuk to give a small smile and a curt nod to them.

“Arasseo,” she turned to her friends. “Min Ah, Shin Ae, I’ll go home first okay?” both them nodded and Ji Eun walked out of the kitchen with Min Hyuk.

 

 

“Eo? This is the opposite way to my house,” she turned her head towards Min Hyuk who's been driving the car while frowning. He knows where my house is, isn't it?

“I’m kidnapping you,”

“What?” he burst out laughter looking at Ji Eun’s shocked face.

“Kidding. Let’s have dinner together, I’m starving,” she chuckled, seeing how Min Hyuk patted his stomach. Along the ride, both them did not talk to each other, enjoying the beautiful night view.