007

Forever A Pluviophile

 

STILL LUHAN'S POV

 


 

Then, is dumping her making you feel less pain?

 

Sigh. Of course it isn’t. I guess I was just too young and reckless back there.

 

Luckily we have to move to UK once my senior year in high school ends, so it won’t be too weird if I suddenly stopped going to school after I broke up with her. I kept my distance from Ji Eun for a few weeks before I went to UK. I know she was confused because of it, and even so, I make sure my friends vowed to never let Ji Eun know about me going to UK.

 

But what I got? Still pain, and guilt. Sigh. But I can make myself to like and love Jia Ying, right? I still can manage it, isn’t it?

 

 

“I don’t know what is really playing inside your mind, Hyung. Just like what Chen Hyung said, don’t regret it if she ever leaves you forever after this. You choose this path and there’s no turn back. Accept the pain,” somehow, what Se Hun said really hurt.

 

 

 I’m going to be okay, Se Hun. I am and I will.

 

END OF POV

 

 

INCHEON AIRPORT – TUESDAY

11.30 am. The airplane from China finally landed at Incheon Airport. Lu Han waited at the lounge area for Jia Ying. Almost 30 minutes later, he saw Jia Ying walked out from the arrival lounge and waved while giving a slight smile as she noticed his presences. Lu Han pocketed his hands as he walked towards Jia Ying.

 

“Did you wait long?” Lu Han lightly smile while taking Jia Ying’s luggage from her grip and held it for her.

“Not really. Let’s go,” Jia Ying smiled and nodded before she followed Lu Han’s lead. Lu Han drove Se Hun’s car to take her at the airport that day.

“Mama and papa send their greetings to you,” she said after she buckled up her seatbelt. Lu Han nodded and drove off.

 

“Are you hungry?”

“A bit,” she grinned at Lu Han.

“Let’s go find somewhere to eat first and then I’ll take you to the hotel,” he pushed the ON button on the radio and the music played while Jia Ying hummed a ‘yes’. He took Jia Ying to a restaurant near to the hotel she will be staying at and had an early lunch together. He helped Jia Ying checked in and went home after that. He promised to come and take her for dinner at Se Hun’s house that night.

 

 

SE HUN’S POV

So…. Today, Lu Han Hyung is going to introduce Jia Ying to us. I’m pretty sure she’s a sweet, nice girl because uncle and auntie wanted to introduce her to Lu Han Hyung. Despite of that fact, I still don’t really favour this thingy. Oh come on, we’re living a modern lifestyle where I don’t think there STILL exists arranged marriage. Duhh. Besides, I don’t think he will love Jia Ying wayyy much than he loves Ji Eun Noona. That flower-boy-looking elder guy sure has screwed his brain these few last years.

 

Well, Chen Hyung told me about his meeting with Noona, BUT, I don’t have the heart to tell Lu Han Hyung about her reaction. And why should I do that? This is his choice, but IF, if he by any chance would somehow want to be with Ji Eun Noona again, I’m fine with it. As long as he’s happy, it’s okay.

 

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“Se Hun-ah, they’re back. Come down for dinner,” mom pop in her head into my bedroom.

“Arasseo Omma. I’ll be down in a minute,”

 

 

Okay, let’s have a look at this one girl and have dinner. Urgh, I’m starving.

 

I take a sit beside my mom and also across Lu Han Hyung, where beside him is Jia Ying. Not bad. She has this one sweet smile that I think no one can resists. She has fair, white complexion and slightly wavy hair. She doesn’t talk much-- oh right, language barrier. I forgot that one big thing.

 

Mentally slaps forehead mode is on.

 

“Does the food suits your taste?” of course my mom and dad know and can speak English, so do I. But I don’t really like to do so though, of course, my speaking skill .

“Oh yeah, of course. It is really tasty,” she slightly bows and smiles as she talks.

“I’m glad to hear that,” Lu Han Hyung doesn’t really talk too, manners I think. What? It is not appropriate to talk in a whispering manner when there are elders. Okay, I DO lack some manners too sometimes but I’m improving myself okay?

 

“Se Hun-ah, I’ll use your car okay? I want to take her for a walk at Han River,” we already finished eating long ago and we even stayed at the living room and chatted. Of course my parents, not me. I nodded at Lu Han Hyung and he walked out of the house side by side with Jia Ying.

 

END OF POV

 

 

“Do you want to have a walk? At Han River?” he took a quick look at Jia Ying before focusing on his driving again.

“Sure, it is a pleasure,” each them bought a cup of hot coffee from the vendor machine and held it in their palms while strolling along the dim lane. Silence accompanied them as the chilly but relaxing wind blew along the way.

 

“Aren’t you afraid?”

“Hm? Of what?”

“Well, you know, coming alone here,” Lu Han took a sip of his coffee.

“Ah~ a bit. Since Korea is a very unfamiliar place to me. But the fact that you are here to help me coping around lessen that feeling,” somehow, it makes Lu Han smiled.

“Calming isn’t it? The feeling walking around here. I had always missed strolling here at night like this when in UK,”

“Mm-hm. I think this kind of feeling would help someone to calm his or her feelings and mind when they have problems,” she look ahead at the dark river (obviously it is, it’s night) on her right as she talked. Both them just kept silent and enjoy their walk.

 

 

Lu Han, you HAVE to get Ji Eun out of your mind. See who’s besides you right now. She’ll be a great girlfriend, partner and wife for you one day. I don’t know what’s wrong with me right now. But I really hope the one walking besides me right now is her, the only one girl that I have been longing for, Han Ji Eun, not-- okay, I’m getting insane. Leave and forget the memories you made with her together with every step you take along this walk here, the very first place you dated with Han Ji Eun, Lu Han.

 

 

After almost an hour walk, Lu Han sent Jia Ying back to the hotel.

 

“I’ll take you around Seoul tomorrow morning. Do you want to have breakfast together?” Lu Han stopped the car as they arrived at the main door of the hotel.

“It’s okay; I’ll just have my breakfast at the hotel,”

“Okay then, I’ll pick you up at 10. Good night Jia Ying,”

“Good night too, Ge. Thanks a lot,” Lu Han just nodded and lightly smiled at the latter. After she got out of the car, she bent her body a bit, waving goodbye at Lu Han where he replied with the same gesture before he drove off.

 

 

AT SWEET AND SIMPLE – FRIDAY

 

Ji Eun’s shift was the last shift, means that she worked from 8 to 11 pm. After the closing time, she has to do the cleaning chores. The owner, Kim Ha Gi was still there, in her office, calculating the income for that day. She was sweeping the floor when she heard someone fixing his voice behind her. Her heart skipped a beat – hearing that voice. She stopped sweeping the floor and turned at the latter.

 

“Uhm, Eun-- uh, I mean, Ji Eun-ah, are you busy tomorrow?” he pocketed his hands and looked at Ji Eun right into her eyes, making her cheeks slightly blushed.

“N-Ne? To-tomorrow? No, I’m free tomorrow. Wae?”

 

Oh my God, why am I stuttering? This is embarrassing!

 

“Really? Good then. Do you want to go to the amusement park with me?” Ji Eun blinked her eyes – confused with the request.

“Me?” she pointed her fingers at herself where the latter nodded. 

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Oh-ho. Who's asking Ji Eun for a date? //smirking//

 

Sorry for not updating any sooner T.T It has been really busy and tiring these last few days. And oh, I've got my driving test this wednesday. I really hope I won't screw it up, because if I really do, I'm deadly doomed.

 

Right, happy birthday Min Hyuk Oppa! My gosh, I never knew it is his birthday today(28/6) even though he is become my bias in CNBLUE. T.T Pretty bad, huh? Hope that CNBLUE will be successful always!