013

Forever A Pluviophile

 

Thanks to _elevenelevens for the sweet poster :)

 


 

“I know, but I can’t help but to feel hurt,” Se Hun rolled his eyes, annoyed with the ridiculous answer.

“Hyung, listen to me. Get your head straight, she won’t be yours again. Do you think any girl would want to go to you if you had rejected her twice? Focus on developing your feeling towards Jia Ying, not Ji Eun Noona. You’re unbelievable, Hyung,” Se Hun snapped back before he bumped his back of body with the chair back-rest almost harshly. He was mad at Lu Han, no doubt. But who wouldn’t? His words and acts were completely opposite to each other!

“I know Se Hun! That’s why I’m trying hard right now,” Lu Han’s voice started getting tensed. “But you know someone’s feeling can’t be force, especially when it comes to love. Do you think I want to be like this too?” both them glared at each other, but it was cut off when Se Hun looked away and drank his bubble tea.

“Stop regretting on the same thing, Hyung. It is just too stupid,” Se Hun cares about Lu Han a lot, since they were really close. He just doesn’t want Lu Han to keep being like that and wants him to have a happier living ahead.  Lu Han didn not respond to it and both them just quietly enjoyed their drinks with silence accompanying them before they finally went home.

 

 

 

“Oppa, hurry up! It has already started!” Ji Eun motioned her hand towards Min Hyuk, wanting him to walk faster.

“Yahh, help me! How am I supposed to walk fast if I’m holding too much things like this?” Ji Eun chuckled, amused at Min Hyuk’s expression before she finally made her way towards Min Hyuk and helped him to carry the big popcorn box. Yes, they’re on a date and were going to watch a movie together.

Since the movie had started, the cinema was dark. Ji Eun linked her arm with Min Hyuk’s, walking down the stairs together towards their seats while whispering ‘sorry’ because they blocked other’s views as they made their way towards their seat that was in the middle seats.

 

Ji Eun whispered at Min Hyuk, “Oppa, what kind of story did you choose?” Min Hyuk smirked at Ji Eun before he answered.

“Just watch, it wouldn’t be fun if I tell you this fast,” Ji Eun pouted before she backed off and rested against the chair back-rest, while Min Hyuk kept stuffing popcorns inside his mouth.

But as the movies goes on, Ji Eun could feel creepiness crawling up inside her, making her to whine at Min Hyuk while stomping her feet.

“Oppa~ you know well I hate ghost stories, why on Earth are you choosing a ghost story?” Because I know you hate it, it makes me want to choose this kind of story even more.

“What to be afraid of, I’m here besides you right?” she frowned and crossed her arms against her chest, giving up. The story’s title is ‘The Doll Master’, where it is about a doll from the olden time becomes alive and possessed a woman, trying to find the culprits’ descendant who killed her master by inviting them to the doll museum owned by her.

Not even a few minutes after that, Ji Eun jumped from her seat and hugged Min Hyuk’s neck tightly while shutting her eyes, got scared because she saw the hanged dolls with long hair on the ceiling, which turned out to be a hanging lamp, one that looks like a chandelier. Min Hyuk was actually enjoying it, every time Ji Eun made skin ships with him when she got scared. But then, he would coo Ji Eun by patting her back softly, saying that it was nothing. She almost cried inside the cinema and wanted to go out, but she didn’t even make any attempts to do so, because she was too afraid. In the end, she just kept hugging Min Hyuk’s neck while back-facing the huge screen, refusing to watch it anymore. On the other side, Min Hyuk seemed to be not even bothered by Ji Eun’s action and kept watching the movie while stuffing the popcorns into his mouth non-stop.

 

Aigoo, if you really will keep doing this when we watch ghost stories, I’ll make sure we will only watch ghost stories when we’re coming to the cinema.

 

“Eun Min-ah,” he whispered while patting Ji Eun’s back of body softly and she replied with a hum. “The ghost-doll won’t come out anymore, it’s nearing the ending already,”

“Jinjja?” Min Hyuk nodded and with that, Ji Eun reluctantly released him from her embrace and rested against the chair once again. During that time, the main actress and the owner’s brother of the doll museum were burning down some things, including a doll that belonged to the main actress when she was little. Ji Eun heaved out a relieved sigh, seeing the story finally ends.

 

After it ended, they walked out with hands locked together. “Sorry, were you that afraid?” Min Hyuk cupped Ji Eun’s face after they already went out of the cinema area. Ji Eun weakly nodded and Min Hyuk pulled her into his embrace where she hugged him back.

 

 

“Now, do you still feel afraid?” Min Hyuk has this one speciality, which he can make Ji Eun feels save and could lessen her frights when he hugged her. She shook her head in his embrace before they broke the hug. Min Hyuk wrapped his arm around Ji Eun’s waist and they walked side by side.

“Let’s go have some ice-cream?” he tilted his head to meet eyes with Ji Eun and smiled innocently. Ji Eun nodded eagerly and they made their way to buy ice-creams. He bought mint flavoured ice-cream with chocolate chips for himself and raspberry ice-cream for Ji Eun.

“Is it delicious?” they walked with hands locked together, heading towards Min Hyuk’s car when he asked that. Ji Eun nodded while the ice-cream. Min Hyuk leaned in towards Ji Eun’s direction and took a bite of her ice-cream, making Ji Eun startled because he suddenly appeared like that. But he backed off after that as if nothing happened.

“Mmph! It’s delicious. Want some of mine too?” he shoved his ice-cream in front of Ji Eun while raising his eyebrows. She hesitated for a second before took a bite of it and gave a thumb up, approving the delicious and refreshing taste filling . After that, they got inside the car and Min Hyuk drove off to send her home.

 

The car made a halt in front of Ji Eun’s house and Min Hyuk faced Ji Eun. “Eun Min-ah, take me inside can’t you? I want to see how your house looks likes, please pretty?” she stayed quiet for a moment, thinking whether she should to him inside or not. She can’t even give excuse just like before since it is still evening.

“Arasseo~ come in,” he grinned before taking something from the back seat and followed Ji Eun’s leads into her house. Min Hyuk put his hands behind his back, not wanting Ji Eun to see what he brought together with him.

“Sit here first, I want to go place my things inside my bedroom,” Min Hyuk nodded and wandered his eyes around the house. Expected, her house would be this simple. After making sure the thing that he brought together with him was placed on the floor besides the couch, which can’t really be easily seen, he walked around until other plan got inside his mind. He grinned before making his way towards Ji Eun’s bedroom. Ji Eun was back-facing the door, so she did not realize that Min Hyuk had entered her bedroom.

 

“Uwaa~ this is comfortable!” he jumped onto Ji Eun’s bed, making her startled and slightly jumped from the sudden shout. She turned her body and saw Min Hyuk lying on her bed with his hands and legs wide spread out on it.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Ji Eun blinked her eyes a few times, confused and shocked with Min Hyuk’s appearance inside her room before she made her way towards him – towering over the lying Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk then held out his left arm and pulled Ji Eun into his direction, making her to fall on him. He moved to the other side a bit, giving some space for Ji Eun to lie down beside him with his arm around Ji Eun’s waist. Dugeun dugeun. Ji Eun could feel her heart beat even faster because of their position, making her to not even dare to look into Min Hyuk’s eyes.

They stayed quiet in that position for a few moments, while only staring either at the ceiling or by wandering their eyes to things surrounding them. Surprisingly, it wasn’t even awkward for them to stay like that, the quietness seemed rather comfortable.

 

“Eun Min-ah,” Min Hyuk looked at Ji Eun and Ji Eun just hummed as an answer before locking eyes with Min Hyuk too.

 

“Can I sleep here with you tonight?”

 

“WHAT?!” Ji Eun jerked her head backwards, surprised with the ridiculous question. Min Hyuk laughed hard at her reaction.

“I’m just kidding little girl,” he ruffled Ji Eun’s hair. “Your room is really comfortable and cosy. But Eun Min-ah, I’ve got one question for you,” Min Hyuk pulled his hand that was around Ji Eun’s waist towards him, making Ji Eun to lie down on her side before Min Hyuk changed his position just like how Ji Eun was lying down. Their faces were just a few inches away, and Min Hyuk had wrapped both his arms around Ji Eun’s waist at that time, making her heart beats even crazier. But then, she still kept her eyes fixed with Min Hyuk’s.

 

“Have you bring any guy inside this house before?” yeah, you can expect it; Min Hyuk would feel jealous if there really is. Ji Eun slightly smiled before she cupped Min Hyuk’s face.

“You are the first one, Oppa. Satisfied?” he grinned and nodded a few times, making Ji Eun chuckled before putting her hands away from Min Hyuk’s face again. Min Hyuk then released her from his embrace and went down of the bed before he held out a hand towards Ji Eun, wanting to walk out of the bedroom hand in hand together. They went towards the living room and sat on the couch before Ji Eun switched on the television. Since Running Man was playing through the television, they laughed a lot. But then, Ji Eun took a look at her watch before asking Min Hyuk.

 

“Oppa, do you want to stay for dinner?”

“Hm? Dinner? Of course, I would love to, are you going to cook?” she smiled brightly and nodded eagerly.

“It is lonely to eat alone, and since you’re here already, why not we have dinner together?”

“Arasseo, do you want me to help you?” she shook her head and placed her palm on Min Hyuk’s shoulder.

“Nope, just stay here and watch television. I’ll make it real quick,” he nodded and Ji Eun made her way towards the kitchen.

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The Doll Master is actually not one of the latest Korean movies, but since I've got no other ideas, I decide to put this one up. I've watched it and yes, i actually can't really watch ghost story, but stupidly, I did for this one, and watched alone. I had always hate those kind of dolls, because it really feels like they are alive. And like a kid, I watched it while using my teddy bear as my shield. Stupid enough, huh? LOL, I'm a coward.