012

Forever A Pluviophile

Thank you to nwurkygurl for the lovely poster! 

 


 

“Sorry, Ji Eun,” after apologizing, he quickly paid off his orders before making way towards the café section side by side with Min Hyuk.

 

 

“Hyung, how come I don’t know you work here? Ji Eun didn’t tell me about it too,” Min Hyuk let out laughter.

“You’re waiting for that forgetful kid to tell you that? Yahh, she didn’t even recognized me that has been working with her for two months,”

“Heol daebak,” he then leaned forward and said in a low voice, “Hyung, she has problem with her head right?”

 

“Ackk!” Ji Eun came from behind him and smacked his head before she sat beside Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk was aware that Ji Eun was standing behind Chen when Chen asked that, that’s why he did not respond to the question.

“Do you want die?”

“Yahh Han Ji Eun! It hurts!” Chen whined while rubbing the spot that was smacked earlier. “How come you are so brutal today? Hyung, didn’t she beat you up too?” Min Hyuk smirked before he placed an arm around Ji Eun’s shoulder.

“Well, I’m just too awesome that she can’t do that to me. You know that, Chen. And actually, it’s good though seeing you being beaten up by her, it’s amusing,”

“Mwoya Hyung,” he frowned at Min Hyuk while Ji Eun slapped Min Hyuk’s hand that was around her shoulder once, wanting him to put it down, but being a stubborn guy, he did not. Ji Eun could just glare at him for not cooperating.

“Yahh Chen, do you see that? She’s mad at me, but she won’t beat me,” Min Hyuk pointed his finger at Ji Eun’s face and laughed. “Arasseo mianhe, Eun Min-ah. Stop frowning, will you? You’ll age 10 years more,” he lightly pinched Ji Eun’s cheek before looking at Chen again.

“You’ve got bad timing today, Chen. She is mad at me since this morning because I went to her parents’ house without telling her. She got scolded for not visiting them for almost a month already,” Chen laughed hard because of that. Chen was actually one of her closest friend, because she knew him since the elementary school period. Ji Eun, Min Hyuk, Chen and Yoon Mi had known each other and were friends from back there.

“No wonder. But yahh, Ji Eun-ah, your parents still lives there?”

“Yeah, they got attached to that neighbourhood and won’t move out no matter how much times I told them too,” Ji Eun took a sip of the Iced Chocolate after that.

“But that area is nice, of course they wouldn’t want to move out, right Chen?” Chen nodded at Min Hyuk, agreeing with it.

“Wait, did your shift end already? Why are you guys here?”

“Yahh pabo, of course it did. Do you think I’m crazy to come here if my work hasn’t finished yet?” Min Hyuk slapped Ji Eun’s shoulder softly, not wanting her to keep using harsh words on her friend. Ji Eun could only pout because of that.

“Stop it, Eun Min. I’m sorry okay? I didn’t mean it. How would I know you haven’t visited them for that long already? If I knew it, I would bring you along,” Min Hyuk casted a sorry yet loving look to Ji Eun. Ji Eun did not respond to it and kept drinking her drink. She was not really that mad though, she just wanted to play around, and that’s why she acted like that.

 

“Chen, do you have any plan after this?” Min Hyuk surrendered and looked at Chen.

“Me? No, why?”

“Good, let’s have dinner together. I need to make up for this girl, if not, she would keep acting like this for the whole day or maybe till tomorrow,” he then looked at Ji Eun. “Okay?” Ji Eun grinned innocently before nodding her head like a little kid getting a candy. “Look at your friend, she’s still acting like a little kid,” Min Hyuk shook his head sideways while Chen could just laughed.

After that, all three of them rode on Min Hyuk’s car to head to a restaurant. On their way, Chen got a call from Chan Yeol, asking him whether he wants to join dinner with their other friends, but he declined that offer, saying he got other dinner plan that night.

 

Not seeing each other for almost 10 years, of course Chen and Min Hyuk got lots of things to exchange with each other. But fortunately, Chen did not say even a word about Lu Han because he knew perfectly well that Ji Eun would instantly kill him at the mention of the sacred name. He wasn’t suspecting anything, seeing how close Min Hyuk and Ji Eun were, since he was aware that both them are really close to each other since before. They got a good talk; all three of them did, they did laugh a lot too before they finally went home. Min Hyuk sent off Chen first before he sent Ji Eun.

 

 

“Still mad?” Min Hyuk stopped the car as they arrived in front of Ji Eun’s house and looked at Ji Eun as he said that.

“Nope,” she popped out the letter p while shaking her head sideways; making Min Hyuk to lightly pinched her cheek at her childish action while smiling.

“Aigoo, what should I do with you, you’re already 24, but still act like little kids,” she pouted at Min Hyuk, making him chuckled heartily. “I’m kidding. But Eun Min-ah, are you not going to invite me inside?” he jerked his chin towards Ji Eun’s house before locking eyes with her again.

Ji Eun frowned at the latter. “Oppa, are you crazy? It’s 10 o’clock already and you want to go inside a house where a girl lives alone?” Min Hyuk laughed hard at Ji Eun’s reaction before he ruffled her hair.

“Why not?” good thing Min Hyuk managed to avoid the slap on his shoulder from Ji Eun. “Whoa, relax baby, I’m kidding. Arasseo, next time, invite me inside, okay?” he pinched both Ji Eun’s cheeks.

“No problem,” Ji Eun made an ‘okay’ sign while winking at Min Hyuk, making him laughed.

“Goog night, Eun Min. Dream of me, okay?” he quickly leaned in and pecked Ji Eun’s forehead, making her blushed from the bold action.

“Arasseo Oppa. Good night to you too and thanks for the dinner and the ride,” Min Hyuk nodded a few times at Ji Eun. After that, she stepped out from the car and closed the door. She bent her body a bit and waved goodbye at Min Hyuk while he replied with the same gesture before he drove off.

 

 

JI EUN’S POV

I had just done bathing and now I’m on my bed, preparing myself to sleep when I heard a beeping sound, indicating I just got a message. I took my phone from the side table and opened the message.

 

From: Min Hyuk Oppa

Don’t sleep too late and make sure to wash yourself before going to bed, okay? Sweet dreams Eun Min :) And yep, forgot to say this just now, I love you

 

Gosh, Oppa really knows how to make me blush. His carefree style in saying things like this makes me wonders, why did he never confess to me that he likes me back there.

 

To: Min Hyuk Oppa

Don’t worry, Oppa. I’m lying on my bed already right now. Don’t forget to wash yourself too! Sweet dreams to you too, Oppa

 

Let me be honest, since I had become close again with Oppa, Lu Han never really come across my mind anymore and I am glad about that. Is this one of the good signs that I can finally get Lu Han out from my mind? Hopefully, yes. I had not even once met him anymore after the accidental meeting at Sweet and Simple. Maybe he is not around here anymore.

Oh right, about Min Hyuk Oppa, he’s getting my heart flutters more and more as days passes by. He still cares about me a lot, knows how to make me laugh, and actually, if I were to list down all that, one day won’t be enough. His sudden yet sweet acts never failed to make me blush and made my heart felt like it was going to explode. Am I falling for him again already? Every time the memories of him teasing me, no matter when or where, it would keep me smiling like an idiot. Besides, I don’t know why, but I really act carefree and childish when he is around. Maybe the fact that he had known me and had spent time with me long since before made me like that. I’m comfortable being like that when I’m with Oppa.

 

I hope that I can forget Lu Han and love Oppa, just like how he loves me. Or maybe even more than how he loves me. Grins. Thank you Oppa, for coming to me and keep me smiling.

END OF POV

 

 

SATURDAY

Both Se Hun and Lu Han were at gym, working out together. Out of blue, Lu Han asked Se Hun to go there with him. Lu Han wanted to work out because the name Han Ji Eun had been inside his head and had been ringing in his head ever since he met Ji Eun at the amusement park. Even worse, he always had been hearing the name Ji Eun around him when he was being outside, making him to flinch and panicked, even though there wasn’t really been anyone calling that name out, it was just his own illusions. He would even sometimes see Ji Eun’s figure, whether walking towards him or just by watching him with hurt look on her face, but when he wanted to take steps towards her, the figure vanished, making him to heave out a sigh every time that happens. He needed to distract himself from all those ridiculous illusions, that’s why he’s going to work out at the gym.

 

“Hyung,” they were inside a coffee shop, getting a cup of bubble tea each, as how Se Hun wanted after done working out. Lu Han looked away from the streets and fixed his eyes with Se Hun’s.

“What?”

“What is wrong with you? You seemed to have some problems. Is it Ji Eun Noona again?” he took a sip of his Chocolate flavour bubble tea and chews the black pearls. Lu Han weakly nodded at the question.

“I saw her twice when I was with Jia Ying. She was with a guy at both times that I saw her and they look so close to each other,” he heaved out a sigh.

“Are you saying that you’re jealous seeing Noona with other guy? Hyung, come on. She’s single and has the right to date if she wants,” Se Hun purposely said that, wanting Lu Han to remember that it was he himself that let Ji Eun away.

 

This kid is not helping me at all.

 

“I know, but I can’t help but to feel hurt,” Se Hun rolled his eyes, annoyed with the ridiculous answer.