Kids these days

Catch That Thief

Kibum brushed his hair back as the breeze messed it up once more. He waited at a secluded pier that  was long forgotten by people.

A built man wearing a black suit and black sunglasses approached him. Following behind him was a middle-aged man, almost balding with a cigarette in hand.

"Got what I want?" He asked bluntly. Kibum noticed the various jewelled rings he wore on his hands.

Kibum stretched his hand out, holding a black box. The man nodded and snapped his fingers. His henchmen (presumably) held out a briefcase and opened it, revealing the stacks of raw cash in it. They exchanged items and the middle aged man thanked Kibum mechanically.

Kibum replied a simple "Sure" as he watch the two men walk toward a parked boat at the pier. Rolling his eyes, Kibum walked the opposite direction. He still didn't get why that man wanted that ugly-looking jade sculpture. But if it brought him cash, he has nothing to complain about.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------


Having nothing else better to do, Kibum stood at the bus stop observing the people in it. Well, technically only two.

After he did the transaction, Kibum dumped the briefcase in his car trunk (Yes, he has a car too) and started roaming around the streets. Not like he had anything better to do anyway. That's the plus point about being a professional thief - you work whenever you want to. He only accepts offers when he felt like it, or bothered to. For the rest of the time, he slacked around till he uses up most of his funds, then he'll start "working" again.

While he was strolling around, he passed by a bus stop and noticed a familiar face.

Kevin was chatting engagingly to a lady in her late 20's at the bus stop. As mentioned, Kibum had nothing better to do. So he leaned against the pole that was behind the both of them and listened to their conversation.

"So I told him to back off and he did." Kevin said, while the lady beside him chuckled.

Kevin smiled, "You have a nice smile."

The girl blushed as he tucked her hair behind her ear. She shyly muttered thanks.

Kevin continued, "You know, you are one special girl."

Oh, so he is trying to hit on that girl? Kibum thought to himself.

"You are one special guy too." The lady said, showing a small smile.

"Do you want to create something special between us, then?" Kevin asked cheekily.

Kibum decided to do something special as well. He stood up straight and walked towards them with a smile encrusted on his face.

He sat down beside Kevin and hooked his arm around Kevin's neck. "Hey baby, what are you doing here?"

Kevin evidently looked shocked as he cried, "What?!" The lady beside him raised a brow.

"Shocked that I'm here, honey? I came down all the way to see you. I'm miss you so, so much." Kibum continued, pulling Kevin closer to him.

"Who is this?" The lady asked uncertainly.

"I don't-"

"I'm his boyfriend." Kibum smiled while Kevin's eyes popped out of its sockets. "And you?"

"So you are... Oh, I get it." The girl awkwardly said, combing her fingers through her hair. "I think I should go now. Oh, look, my bus is here. Bye." She picked up her handbag and boarded the bus swiftly.

"I..." Kevin stopped halfway, pushing Kibum's hand off him and getting up. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Missing you... baby." Kibum laughed.

Kevin rolled his eyes and glared at him, "Don't 'baby' me! What is wrong with you?! I was on a miss-" Kevin decided he shouldn't continue.

"Oh, and before I forget, return me my-"

"I don't have it now." Kibum interrupted and stood up. "Too bad for you. Bye." Patting Kevin's head, he smiled and turned away.

Kevin suddenly remembered, "KIM KIBUM, YOU ARE A BIG FAT JERK."

He expected Kibum to look at him in awe, wondering how he knew his name. Instead, Kibum only continued walking away while he shouted, "I know that, Kevin Woo Sung Hyun."

Kevin wasn't the only one who knew how to make use of technology.

Kevin's jaw dropped after hearing Kibum's reply.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------


"You got a little something on your lips." Eli pointed out.

"Where?" Kiseop asked, his lips.

"I'll help you." Eli said, quickly reaching across the table and kissed his lips. He glided his tongue across Kiseop's lips before pulling away.

"There, all clean!" Eli smiled playfully, earning a light punch from Kiseop.

Kevin slapped his forehead. Why was he stuck watching his friend flirting and touching another man? He felt like a third wheel even though Eli and Kiseop had no idea he was there. They were too engrossed in each other's presence to notice Kevin spying on them ever since they entered the ice cream parlour.

"Let's go, baby." Eli said as he stood up from his seat, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

, Kevin thought to himself. Eli and Kiseop will find out that he's here once they got out of their seats.

Anxiously looking around, he saw a middle aged lady walking by with a pair of sunglasses rested on top of her head. With a swift motion, he snatched the sunglasses and wore them on, before looking down quickly at his glass of juice.

The middle aged lady glared at him as she hit him once with her handbag, mumbling something along the lines of "Kids these days".

Eli and Kiseop walked past Kevin without noticing him, only indulging themselves in their own world. Kevin exhaled dramatically and got up to leave as well.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Awkward and horrible pick-up lines because I haven't actually picked up anyone before. So if one day I actually do, I'm sure the person would call the cops or something. 

And the last part... I don't even know... just something random I wrote LMAOOOOOOO.

 

I would also like to make an announcement that I MIGHT be on a hiatus. MIGHT. Due to the final exams that are coming up, I don't think I have time to multi-task both so don't expect quick updates. Maybe an update once or twicde per week. Please don't kill me! I'm really sorry!