Pull the trigger

Catch That Thief

As both of them were watching TV, the doorbell rang. Kibum gave Kevin a nod, indicating to Kevin he should follow the plan that they had discussed earlier on. Kibum went to hide while Kevin opened the door.

Peeking out, Kevin saw two men in casual wear, though their faces full of seriousness. "Hello?"

"Hi Sir, we're the CID and we're wondering if you have seen any suspicious looking male around here?"

Worry was evident on Kevin's face as he stuttered, "Erm... no.. I haven't."

The two CID looked at each other before one of them asked, "Do you mind if we go in and talk to you for a while?"

Nodding meekly, Kevin opened the door to let them in. When they entered, Kibum, who was hiding at a blind spot appeared behind and knocked both of them unconscious.

Kibum grinned, giving Kevin a high-five.

"My acting was awesome, wasn't it?" Kevin beamed brightly.

Later that night or rather early morning (it was 1am), Kibum dragged the two unconscious men into his car, throwing them at the backseat while Kevin followed behind, carrying their luggage. After setting the luggage in the trunk, Kevin slid into the backseat.

"What if they wake up?" Kevin questioned, looking at the two men beside him, tangled in a mess.

"I gave enough dosage to keep them sleeping for another 30 minutes." Kibum replied.

15 minutes later, Kevin noticed one of the man was slightly fidgeting and stirring awake. Panic struck Kevin as he exclaimed, "Oh my god, he's waking up, what do we do, what do we do!"

Looking around anxiously, Kevin spotted an umbrella at the back of the car. Swiftly picking it up, he whacked it forcefully right in the middle of the man's head. A groan, and the man fell back unconscious.

Unable to hold back his laughter, Kibum broke into fits to laughter seeing a panic-stricken Kevin and his reaction.

Blushing, Kevin protested, "What! He shocked me..."

Another 5 minutes before Kibum stopped the car and pulled the two men out of the car, dumping them on a random, discreet street. Leaving the two cops in his house is a blatant way of telling the cops that it was his house. He grabbed their pistols and returned to the car.

"Where are we going now?" Kevin asked, climbing to the passenger seat.

"To a friend's."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------


"Hey." Kibum greeted as both of them stepped into a musky, small and rundown apartment. Kevin coughed, unused to the smell of the house.

"AJ, Kevin. Kevin, AJ." Kibum introduced.

Kevin smiled awkwardly, not really liking the guy.

"Boyfriend?" AJ asked, checking Kevin from head to toe.

Kibum nodded while AJ stared at Kevin. As though understanding the significance behind those words, AJ excused himself.

"Had to say that, he's trustworthy, though a little too flirtatious." Kibum explained to Kevin.

AJ offered them a room, Kevin sleeping on the bed while Kibum slept on the floor. Due to not being comfortable with the environment, Kevin couldn't sleep. He went out of the room, wanting to get himself a glass of water.

As he walked towards the bathroom, he heard murmurs coming from AJ's room. Curious, he stopped outside his room to eavesdrop. It was a habit from his job.

"Yeah, Kibum is here now. Don't forget my cash, Mr Park, I told you what you want."

Was AJ selling Kibum out? Clasping his mouth in shock, Kevin fled back to his shared room with Kibum.

"Kibum, Kibum!" Kevin furiously shook Kibum, successfully waking him up. "I overheard AJ telling Mr Park you were here and that he was getting paid for it."

"Are you sure there isn't some kind of mistake?" Kibum groggily answered.

"No! I'm sure! Let's go, let's go!" Kevin desperately cried, tugging Kibum's arm.

"Going somewhere?" A voice at the door said.

At that, Kibum finally awoken. "Selling me out?"

AJ smirked, "Needed cash."

Kibum walked up to him and gave him an upper cut. Soon, the two were in a vigorous fight, tugging, pushing, kicking and punching.

"Kevin, leave now." Kibum ordered, in the midst of the fight.

With a punch, Kibum was sent to the floor, back hitting hard on the ground. Kibum groaned in pain, clutching his back. That's when Kevin remembered - Kibum still has an injury on his back.

Pulling out a gun, AJ pointed it at Kibum, ready to pull the trigger. "Not so tough now?"

"No!" Kevin cried, anxiety and fear reaching its limit. Kevin didn't know why, but he picked up the pistol Kibum stole from the CID and aimed it at AJ.

A loud bang and AJ fell to the floor, blood oozing out from his abdomen. Kevin's eyes widened as he dropped the pistol, remaining unmoved on his spot.

"I... I... shot someone." Kevin muttered disbelievingly.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Erm, I'm sorry I made AJ die in one chapter LMAO. That was a really short appearance, he came in and out. Well, between him and Hoon, he obviously looks more evil so there he is.

Announcement to make, I think this fic will end in around 4/5 chapters so, updates will be slow for I have to figure out a perfect way to end everything, and tie up all loose ends. Also, I will be going for holiday, which means I'll be really busy. But fret not, I promise that I will update as and when I can.

Lastly, thank you for my 44 subscribers! It makes me smile seeing my number of subscribers increasing daily, so a big hug to all of you!