Back home at last

Catch That Thief

"DONGHO, I'M HOME!" Kevin shouted the moment he stepped into his house, letting Choco down from his arms.

"Hyung!" Dongho came running out from his room, tightly hugging Kevin. "I'm so glad you didn't die, I wouldn't want to spend money on your funeral."

Letting go of Dongho immediately, Kevin shot daggers at Dongho.

"Just kidding."

While letting Dongho go, Kevin realized that they weren't alone in the house. Standing at another side of the living room was Eli and Kiseop, watching their happy reunion.

"Oh, hi Eli and... Kiseop." Kevin awkwardly greeted, not forgetting about his incident with Kiseop.

The couple flashed a quick smile, welcoming them back.

"Thanks, I owe you." Kibum walked over to Eli, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Beer's on you tonight." Eli replied, "Looks like you gained something from this little trouble." Glancing to his right, Eli hinted about Kevin.

Kibum winked, "Yeah, the best reward I could ask for."


Approaching Kevin, Kiseop asked, "They're going out for drinks tonight, you coming?"

Nodding awkwardly, Kevin stuttered, "Erm, listen... about the other day.. I-"

Kiseop interrupted Kevin, "Nah, it's cool. You're just following Alexander's instructions."

Kevin shot a confused look.

"Alexander is my cousin. We're really close and being the protective person he is, he sent you to spy on me. He just didn't want me to, I don't know, break the laws?" Kiseop laughed.

Kevin only gave a fake and choppy laugh.

"I'm fine with it, really!" Kiseop emphasized, grabbing Kevin's wrist. "Come on, you can apologize to me while we're drinking."

The only problem they met with is Dongho's constant bugging on letting him go along. Of course, he wasn't allowed to, being underage.

"You guys are the worst." Dongho scowled, crossing his arms. Soohyun wrapped his arms around the younger boy as a form of comfort. Due to Dongho's complaints, Soohyun had been called over to deal with him.

"Never mind them, we can go get ice-cream." Soohyun suggested, pinching Dongho's cheeks.

After slapping Soohyun's hand away, Dongho's eyes brightened, "Really?"

"Yeah, and you know what's the best part? I'll feed you with my mouth."

Dongho rolled his eyes in disgust, "Hyung!"

"Yah, Soohyun, you better not corrupt Dongho or I will personally feed you rat poison!" Kevin warned jokingly.

A pair of hands s around Kevin's waist possessively. "I can feed you beer with my mouth too."

Kevin slapped Kibum chest, though not protesting against it but blushing instead.

The six left the house happily, Dongho and Soohyun going into the latter's car while the other four into Eli's.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------


"Kibummie hyung~" Kevin sensually called out.

Less than 2 hours in the club, and Kevin was already dead drunk and spouting nonsense. Trying his best to ignore Kevin, Kibum scanned around the club for traces of Eli and Kiseop. He wished he hadn't though, so he wouldn't see the both of them making out in a not-so discreet corner.

"Don't ignore me, hyung~" Kevin cried out, pouting.

Kissing the pout away, Kibum chuckled, "You're drunk."

"No, I'm Kevin! How can you get it wrong, hyung!?" Kevin exclaimed, looking visibly upset.

Sighing in amusement, Kibum carried him bridal-style out of the club after telling Eli and Kiseop that that they were leaving. Not like they cared anyway, since they were too busy with each other.

Kevin stayed pretty still in Kibum's embrace, though mumbling incoherent and barely audible words occasionally. Kibum thought he heard him said "Red Riding Hood".

At Kevin's front door, Kibum carefully let Kevin down, leaning him against the wall for support as he dug into Kevin's jeans pockets for keys. Opening the door, he lightly kicked the door open as he carried Kevin into the apartment.

Placing Kevin on the bed, Kibum was about to get a towel for Kevin when a sudden grip on his hands stopped him.

"Where going... hyung?" Kevin's face was obviously reddened. "Don't go!" He pouted cutely, attempting to pull Kibum back to his side. Kibum, of course, obliged willingly.

"It's so warm in here..." Kevin whined irritatedly as he tried ing his top.

Stopping him immediately, Kibum held Kevin's hand, bewildered. "Whoa, what are you doing?"

Without answering, Kevin yanked Kibum down with a sudden force, pressing both their lips together. Kibum, who was now on top of Kevin, gladly kissed him back.

Mouth parting slightly, Kibum's tongue intruded his cavity, throughout, as though savoring. Kevin's head titled a bit more, hands tugging Kibum's hair, wanting their kiss to be deeper, though no longer possible.

Soon, the kiss grew more intense, with their tongues fighting fiercely, and occasional moans from both. Rolling over, Kevin landed on top of Kibum, their lips still attached and tongues passionately moving.

Separating for oxygen, Kevin breathed, "Hyung, in me."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Fast update! Next chapter will be the final chapter and we will be offcially done with this fic! /applauds/

And I don't think you guise noticed, but, the guy who pretended to be Kibum was the beggar. That's why Kevin got the puppy.