Bleeding love

Catch That Thief

The on one display in the museum must be a fake then, the real one must be swapped, Kibum thought to himself. "I didn't know it was a fake. What do you want then?"

"Him." The man's eyes diverted from Kibum, to the person beside him. Kevin raised a brow at the lusty gaze Park was giving him. "What do we have here? Such a beauty I see."

Grabbing firmly to the wrist that was about to touch Kevin's face, Kibum glared grimly, "Don't touch him."

The man smirked while shaking off Kibum's grip, "Kim Kibum. Do you know how much you're wanted? CIA, CID, FBI and so many other international agencies are looking for you. What do you think will happen, if I hand you to them?"

"What do you think will happen when they know that you're buying stolen goods from a thief?" Kibum retorted, grinning.

Knowing the truth in Kibum's words, the man gritted his teeth in anger. Kevin cast a confused look at Kibum.

Shocked, Kevin shrieked when two of the henchmen grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away from Kibum. Kibum tried to reach out for Kevin but fell to the floor when a punch was crashed down on his cheek.

"Kibum!" Kevin struggled against the strong hold at no avail. "Let me go!"

Standing up, Kibum elbowed the henchmen behind of him and kicked the crotch of the henchmen who had punched him previously.

As more men charged towards Kibum, Kevin could only look at Kibum helplessly. Kibum looked at Kevin's direction, flashing him a look. Kevin had little idea what the look meant, but soon enough he realized when Kibum pulled out a gun from his back pocket. Pulling the trigger, he aimed it towards the ceiling, causing the henchmen surrounding him to be startled.

Making use of this chance, Kevin quickly kicked the stomach of the henchmen on his right with the heel of his foot. He released his hold on Kevin as a natural reflex. Kevin used his free hand to grasp onto the other henchmen's wrist, swinging him clockwise. The two henchmen collided and fell to the floor with a groan while Kevin ran to Kibum immediately.

At the same time, Kibum had somehow gotten out of the circle of henchmen that surrounded him. Grabbing Kevin's hand, he pushed Kevin in front of him so that he was behind of Kevin.

Stretching his right hand behind of him, Kibum randomly pulled the trigger, hoping that it would stop the henchmen from their chase but not kill anyone in the process.

Both of them successfully got back home, Kibum shutting the door behind him wearily. After closing the door, Kibum instantaneously dropped to the floor, lips pale and quavering.

Rushing to Kibum's side immediately, Kevin gently held onto both of his shoulder. "Are you okay?" Kevin felt that Kibum's back was weirdly damp. Lifting his hand, His eyes widened in terror when he found his palm stained bright red.

"God, you're bleeding!" Kevin exclaimed and immediately lifted up Kibum's shirt. A deep gash was diagonally stretched across Kibum's back, red liquid gushing out profusely. "I'll bring you to the hospital!"

"Don't. You want the cops to get me?" Kibum said weakly. "Just bring me to the couch."

After assisting Kibum to the couch, Kevin scampered off to look for medical supplies in the house. A short while later, he came back with a first aid kit. Good thing he had learned some basic first aiding before.

With a wet cloth, Kevin wiped Kibum's back and dabbed it dry with another dry one.

"This will hurt a little." Kevin warned bringing out the antibacterial ointment, "Actually, it's gonna hurt a lot."

As careful as possible, Kevin gently pressed the soaked cotton on Kibum back. Kevin could tell Kibum was trying hard not to yell out.

"So I guess this is karma? I helped you once and now you're returning the favour." Kibum smiled wearily.

"Shut up and don't further injure yourself." Concern overflowing in Kevin's words.

"Done." Kevin said after dressing the wound, smiling.

Kibum's hand stretched out to feel Kevin's forehead suddenly, which made Kevin jerk back in shock. "Your fever is gone." Kibum reached into his pocket and dug out a few notes, handing it to Kevin.

"I said before, once your fever is gone, I'm letting you go. So go." Kibum said.

Looking at the notes then at Kibum, Kevin retorted, "I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving you like this."

"It's dangerous for you to stay with me." Kibum replied, mirroring what Kevin had said previously.

"I won't die if I stay, but you need me to stay alive."

"Conceitedness?" Kibum laughed breathlessly.

"I don't want you to bleed to death, knowing you got this gash because of me." Kevin said, "You were behind me when we were escaping, you took the blow."

Kevin's hand wandered on Kibum's back, brushing across the a blue-black on his shoulder.

"Thank you." He whispered, slowly pecking the bump on Kibum's shoulder.

Kibum tensed up, completely stunned by the sudden show of affection from Kevin. Kevin didn't seem to notice, simply telling Kibum to rest well after greeting goodnight.

Did the kiss mean something?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Sorry for the slow updates!