And it all ends here

Catch That Thief

Shocked by Kevin's words, Kibum jolted back, eyes widening. No, Kevin is drunk. He couldn't possibly take advantage of him like that. That isn't right.

"You need sleep." Kibum uttered softly, attempting to pry Kevin off him.

His attempt was a complete failure when Kevin crashed their lips back together, prodding his tongue in Kibum's mouth. The last bit of self control left Kibum. Kevin was too hard to resist.

"I need you." Kevin whispered softly in between their kiss.

While engaging in a vigorous tongue fight, Kevin grinded their crotches together, successfully arousing Kibum. Ridding of each other's clothes hastily, Kibum rolled over, causing him to be on top.

Burning friction engulfed Kevin's as Kibum it at an insanely fast speed, occasionally scratching the , earning mewls and soft whimpers from the younger boy.

When he came, Kibum smeared the white substance over his two fingers and inserted it into Kevin, stretching his entrance. Minutes later, he inserted a third finger with Kevin's moans still in the background.

After preparing Kevin substantially, Kibum entered Kevin, ing gently.

"Fast-faster, hyung..." Kevin said breathlessly.

Obliging, the s became more rapid and each hitting Kevin's prostate. Moans, screams and kisses jumbled up when Kibum released himself in Kevin, causing Kevin to do the same.

Falling back to the empty side of the bed wearily, Kibum kissed Kevin's drenched forehead affectionately.

"I love you." He whispered.

Kevin, who was now much more conscious after being in cloud-nine, giggled. "I'm so awake now, hyung... Can we do it again?"

The next morning, the soreness Kevin was experiencing made even walking difficult. Kibum easily carried him out of the room to get breakfast.

"Soohyun bought breakfast." Dongho said as in continued gorging on his breakfast, not the least bit interested as to why Kevin was in Kibum's arms.

"Shouldn't I get something in return?" Soohyun draped his arms around Dongho's shoulder.

Swiftly giving Soohyun a small peck, Dongho thanked him cutely.

"Oh, hyung, keep it down, next time. It's disturbing." Dongho said indifferently.

Kevin blushed red in embarrassment while Kibum laughed hysterically.


------------------------------------------------------------


"And it's all because of you!" Kiseop slapped Alexander's shoulder. "No one told you to be so nosy!"

"Hey, but if it wasn't for me, Kevin wouldn't have met Kibum; Dongho wouldn't have met Soohyun and they wouldn't be happily together." Alexander protested.

"Oh by the way," Alexander continued, "I didn't know Dongho was so adorable! Kevin never told me his brother was this cute!" Alexander squealed as he reached over to pinch Dongho's chubby cheeks, abusing it.

"Stop that!" Dongho growled, biting Alexander's finger while Soohyun wrapped his hands around Dongho protectively.

Alexander withdrew his hand instantly. "Ow!"

The 7 around the table laughed simultaneously.

 

------------------------------------------------------------


"Come on honey! It's an important task!" Kevin tugged Kibum's arm, trying to pull him away from the chair Kibum seemingly is glued to.

Swatting Kevin's hand away, Kibum reached into his pocket, pulled out a tiny tracking bug, and threw it behind him. The bug landed squarely into a man's black blazer pocket.

"You were saying?" Kibum obnoxiously asked.

Kevin's mouth opened then closed, sticking out his tongue at Kibum childishly.

Finally getting out of his seat, Kibum took Kevin's hand. "There, we did what Alexander assigned. Now let's go."

"Where are we going!" Kevin asked, trying to keep up with Kibum's pace.

After a 10 minutes drive to a foreign district, Kibum got off the car, gesturing Kevin to do the same.

"What do you think?" Kibum asked, loosely draping his arms around Kevin.

They stood in front of a European-styled mansion completed with a swimming pool, a spacious porch and a wide driveway decorated with pebbles on either side.

"It's so pretty!" Kevin said in awe.

Kibum smirked, "Good." Fishing out a small control from his pocket, he pressed the button and the metal gates opened. "It's ours now."

"Wha-" Before Kevin could finish his sentence, several trucks pulled in and workers started filing out.

"Our furniture is here." Kibum smiled. "And I took the liberty of packing you and Dongho's belongings, threw out your furniture and sold your house away. You can't say no now."

"You broke into my house?"

Kibum shrugged. "That's what I'm good at, no?"

"You promised you will stop." Kevin retorted.

"It isn't stealing when what I'm taking or throwing is rightfully mine." Kibum whispered.

Kevin punched him bashfully. "Neither do my things nor I belong to you!"

"Well, after this you will."

Taking out a purple velvet box from his pocket, Kibum bent on a knee, holding the tiny box in front of him. Kevin's heart palpitated wildly, already guessing what was to happen.

Kibum opened the box and-

"Wow oh my god, this house is huge!" A voice yelled.

The couple stopped in their actions, turning to see who it was.

Dongho skipped to the entrance of the mansion, gaping. Turning around, he ran towards Kibum and hugged him, oblivious to what was happening.

"Thank you, hyung. I love you!"

Releasing Kibum, he pulled Soohyun hand and went into the mansion. "Let's explore this place! I can't believe this!"

Kibum stood up and kept the box back into his pocket and grinned at Kevin like nothing happened. "Let's follow." He walked past Kevin, following an overly excited Dongho into their house. Choco sprinted along Kibum's side, tail waging happily as she barked a few times.

Kevin's jaws dropped as he glared at Kibum grimly. "KIM KIBUM. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!? COME BACK HERE!"

Kibum smirked mentally.

Oh well, Kevin was his anyway, with or without proposing.

Forever and always.

------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Please check out the previous chapater (Chapter 22) for my author's notes! It would be greatly appreciated thank you! <3

Hope I didn't screw the ending up?