After 941 profiles

Catch That Thief

Dongho slammed the car door as he got into the passenger seat.

"What made you decide to go out with me?" Soohyun asked, smiling brightly.

"I was tricked." Dongho replied, uninterested.

Soohyun laughed, "So first you were forced to seat with me at the restaurant and now you are tricked into going out with me? Who's making you do all these?"

"Ke-" Dongho reminded himself that it was supposed to be a secret before blabbering out the truth. "Fate did." He sighed as he looked out of the window.

Chuckling, Soohyun asked, "So where do you want to go?"

Dongho shrugged in reply. Soohyun guessed that he would make the decision then. With one hand still on the steering wheel, he the radio and began to sing along to the ballad that was playing.

Dongho took a side glimpse at Soohyun, raising his brows. "You sing?"

"My interest." Soohyun simply answered, with that never-fading smile still encrusted on his face. Seriously, how does he even do that? He's like another Kevin.

Dongho nodded, "You're good."

For the rest of the car ride, Dongho only concentrated on Soohyun's singing. Who wouldn't actually, his voice was absolutely alluring.


--------------------------------------------------------------------


Kevin immediately fell onto the couch the minute he got home. Eavesdropping on others could be such an exhausting task.

He dug out a small silver pendant from his pocket and examined it. Apparently, Kibum had dropped it when he left the alley earlier on. There was nothing special about the pendant - it was a size of a coin, simple, with no designs on it. He flipped it to the back and found a name engraved on it.

"Kim... Ki... Bum." Kevin squinted his eyes as he painstakingly read the small wordings. He grinned, knowing where to start his own personal investigation now.

Just then,tThe door swung open and Dongho appeared behind it. Kevin kept the pendant and sat up. "Hey, so how was the date?" Kevin smiled innocently.

"Don't give me that look like you weren't the reason why there was even a date." Dongho stared at Kevin.

Kevin pouted and repeated his question enthusiastically while Dongho kicked his shoes off.

"Fine." Kevin missed the slight blush on Dongho's cheek.

"Just like that? No nothing?" Kevin pressed on.

"Nothing." Dongho replied, taking a seat beside Kevin.

"You didn't even find out anything for me?" Kevin asked, shifting his body to face Dongho.

"Hyung, if you didn't realize. You left halfway through the first time so you didn't exactly tell me what I was supposed to find out." Dongho stated.

"Oh... oops." Kevin giggled, "Sorry, my bad. Anyways, find out from him about this guy called Kiseop. You know the good-looking one I have been following?"

"The gay-looking one?"

Kevin slapped Dongho's shoulder lightly, "Don't be mean!"

"Yeah, whatever." Dongho shrugged as he stood up from the couch. "Oh noona, don't forget to take out your wig and bra before you sleep."

Kevin instinctively looked at himself. Oh right, he needed to get out of his get-up.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------


"Report to me." Alexander instructed as Kevin took a seat opposite his office desk.

Kevin reported about everything in the pub, mentioning about the little details he remembered, he even recited the sweet talking Eli said to Kiseop. "Baby, you're beautiful. What did I do to deserve you?" Kevin shivered as he recalled the conversation.

"I really don't find anything wrong with him, hyung." Kevin said, "He seems pretty normal to me. Do you think we should call off the case?"

"Nonsense!" Alexander squeaked (accidentally). "Just do what I say and follow him."

Kevin nodded, agreeing and exited Alexander's office. If that's what he boss says then that's what he'll do then.

Remembering about the pendent, Kevin quickly fished it out from his pocket and looked at it. He walked back to his work station, plopping down on the swivel chair.

He accessed the human data base of everyone in South Korea and typed in "Kim Kibum". He changed the settings so that the results only showed people that were male and aged between 18 to 27. He guessed that was how old Kibum was anyway. If he was older than that, then Kevin would have to consult him on tips to stay young looking.

And the results came back with... 1, 378 people.

"Wow." That was the only thing Kevin could say before clicking on their profiles one by one. "Good luck to me" He muttered to himself.

After 2 hours of non-stop clicking, browsing through 941 profiles, he finally found it. He sighed in relief. "Finally."


Kim Kibum
Born in Seoul, December 29, 1990
Christian


Kevin scrolled down the page furiously. "WHAT?!" He yelled but apologized frantically, realizing there were other colleagues around him.

That's it?! His name, birth date and religion?! No IC number, address, telephone number?

Now, curiosity got the best of Kevin. Who is he, really?

That is something Kevin is determined to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Hope you enjoyed this update! ^0^