Finally

Catch That Thief

Bearing with the overwhelming pain in his back, Kibum shakily got up and walked over to Kevin. "Let's go now, he'll be fine. When Park gets here, he'll help him."

The both took their things and got out of the apartment, once again returning to Kibum's car.

Kibum looked at Kevin who sat in the passenger seat hugging his knees with a blank look on his face. Holding Kevin's shoulder, he turned Kevin around to face him. "Hey, look at me. It's fine, He will be fine, you didn't kill him, okay?"

Kevin looked at Kibum blankly, "I... shot him, with my hands..." His voice quivered and tears fell freely from his eyes.

Kibum gently wiped away the tears as he pulled Kevin into a hug. "No, you didn't, I did. I shot him, not you. You thought wrong. You didn't shot him, I did, all right? I did."

Tightly returning the embrace, Kevin buried his head in Kibum's chest, sobbing as he did, remaining in that position in the silence of the car. A while later, Kevin's crying subsided. Kibum released his hold on Kevin, eyes meeting with Kevin's red ones.

Then, he moved forward, closing up the gap between them. Both closing their eyes, their lips met, gentle and full of emotions. Interlocking their lips together, their kiss became deeper and more passionate. After breathtaking moments, the two parted, gazing into each other's eyes.

"Told you I'll protect you and I will, trust me." Kibum assured.

Smiling, Kevin leaned forward and kissed Kibum, showing his believe.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------


"So what are we going to do next?" Kevin asked softly, leaning on Kibum's shoulder.

Both of them sat motionlessly at the peak of a hill, watching the sunset, the warm orange sky skimmed with shades of pink.

"I don't know, we can wander around Korea and go hiding everyday." Kibum answered, holding Kevin's hand.

Kevin slapped Kibum's chest lightly, "I know you have a plan."

Kibum laughed, "What makes you think so?"

"You do, I know it." Kevin said certainly.

Kibum only smiled, both of them falling into comfortable silence.

A while later, Kevin spoke up, "Kibum, can you promise me something?"

"What?"

"Quit. Stop stealing, find another job. After all these incidents, I'm really afraid. You're playing with your life doing this. I don't want to lose you, not when, I just got you." Kevin confessed, his voice trembling as the breeze gently caressed their faces.

"I can't." Kibum replied. Kevin looked up at him, puzzled. "I have one last thing to do. After that, I'll quit."

"Keep your words." Kevin gave Kibum a small peck on the cheek. Then as though remembering something Kevin shot up and looked at Kibum questioningly. "Oh yeah, why were you there at the pub when I was drunk anyway?"

"To get a drink."

"Really?"Kevin probed on, staring at Kibum cutely.

"Okay, I followed you." Kibum admitted, "Who knows if you might do something stupid? And I am proven right, you did."

"Stalker." Kevin giggled. "But thanks to your stalking, I didn't fracture my ribs or crack my skull, so thank you!"

Rubbing Kevin's head, Kibum asked, "Who were they anyway?"

Kevin shrugged, "Guess they were sent by this guy I followed a few weeks back. I got caught halfway while investigating..."

"You are such a loser. Why do you get busted so easily? First that guy then Kiseop..."

Kevin looked at Kibum straight away, "How do you know I followed Kiseop?"

Giving a sly smile, Kibum only shrugged. Kevin slapped his shoulder, "Yah! You are really a stalker! How much more do you know about me? Is there like a wikipage with my daily schedule on it or something?"

"I'm a thief, knowing things isn't hard." Kibum answered.

"But I'm a private investigator!" Kevin pouted, "You have to teach me your tricks some other time."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------


With light and careful steps, Dongho walked up to Eli, peeking at what he was doing on his laptop. Was that a picture of an IC he sees?

"What's that!?" Dongho asked.

Eli jumped up in fright and looked at Dongho nervously, not forgetting to close his laptop's lid. "Dude!? You scared me!"

"Why do you have a picture of Kibum's identification card?" Dongho's eyes widened in realization, "Are you making fake identification cards!?"

Eli put a finger on Dongho's lip. "Shush!"

Slapping the finger away, Dongho eyed Eli suspiciously. "All right, what's going on?"

Eli tried to walk away but was held back by Dongho. After a long struggle, he finally gave in to Dongho's persistence. A sigh and he told everything to Dongho.

Dongho's jaw dropped in awe after hearing the story. "That's... unbelievable. So does Soohyun and Kiseop know about it?"

"Kiseop knows. Soohyun doesn't." Eli replied.

"This is so cool."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Planning out the ending and finally seeing some light to it and so, an update! ^0^

Idk what's the point of this chapter but.... an update is still an update, right?