Same trick could work twice

Catch That Thief

"No! I'm not wearing that! Why am I wearing that!?" Kevin cried when he opened the box Kibum gave him. Not again... The bra, the wig and the girl apparels...

"Come on, it's my last case. You have to help me with it. Unless you want me to continue stealing." Kibum persuaded, "Besides, you'll look good in it!"

Pouting, Kevin contemplated if he should wear it. Would Kibum remember the time at the back alley where he played with Kibum? If he did, it would be utterly embarrassing. Kevin blinked while Kibum gazed at him expectantly.

After much deciding, Kevin decided to just wear it and help Kibum out. Besides, Kibum wouldn't remember that incident, right?

"Fine..." Kevin complied, taking the box inside the hotel's bathroom to change.

Tugging the hem of his top awkwardly, Kevin stepped out of the bathroom. A pair of arms wrapped around his waist smoothly and a head rested on his shoulder comfortably when he tried searching the room for Kibum.

"Do you recognize me? We met at that club remember? We talked and drank together." Kibum whispered huskily.

Shrieking with arms flailing around in embarrassment, Kevin mentally gave himself a face palm. He did remember.

"You remembered..." Kevin mumbled, blushing.

Laughing, Kibum let go of Kevin and turned him around. "How could I not? I had never seen such a pretty girl in my life before. Too bad I wasn't into girls. But god gave me this treasure instead. Fortunate, am I not?"

Giggling shyly, Kevin slapped Kibum's shoulder playfully for his cheesiness. Both shared a quick kiss before enjoying each other's embrace.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------


"Do I really have to do this?" Kevin gave the most pitiful puppy dog look he could muster, tugging his arm and swaying it.

"Go ahead Honey, you'll do great! You do want Park to get off my back, don't you?" Kibum ignored Kevin's plea, pushing him into the VIP room, loud and throbbing music blaring.

Reluctantly, Kevin stumbled into the room. Immediately, a pair of hands s around Kevin's waist, pulling him down to the couch. A man in his late-twenties, reeking of alcohol smiled admiringly at him. "Care for a drink?" His words a bit slurred due to being a little drunk.

Kevin tried to struggle out of his hold but at the same time, reminding himself to find the card to the museum's safe. The man took another sip from his bottle of beer while Kevin scanned through every part of the man, trying to locate the key. Less than 30 seconds later, the man fell back to the couch, unconscious.

Staring at him with wide eyes, Kevin sat unmoving on the couch, shocked and puzzled. Just then, Kibum entered the room.

Fishing out a card from the man's inner pocket of his blazer, Kibum smiled at Kevin, "You didn't think I would let another man take advantage of you just to save my , did you? I spiked his drink." Kibum explained, answering Kevin's unspoken thought.

Folding his arms, Kevin asked, "Then why did I dress up as a girl and come in here?"

"Because I wanted to see you in a dress and be embarrassed when I tell you I recognized you as the girl who tried flirting with me." Kibum laughed.

"Yah!" Kevin punched Kibum continuously, venting his anger while Kibum continued laughing.

When Kibum finally stopped laughing, he led Kevin out of the room, holding his hands. "Let's go before he wakes up."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------


"Stay in the car." Kibum commanded, as he unstrapped his seat belt and got off the car.

He walked to the side gate of the museum and with much experience, Kibum easily opened the door and stealthily walked inside, closing the door behind him.

Kevin sighed as he waited in the car, bored to his wits. 20 minutes flew by, Kevin was still in the car, blowing his wig's fringe away from his eyes while Kibum was still no where to be seen. Brightness from a certain car's headlights alerted Kevin, causing him to look up.

Not far from where Kibum's car was parked, a car stopped and the driver hastily turned off the engine. Recognizing the driver, Kevin panicked.

It was the same guy at the pub. He must have found his card missing.

Quickly conjuring up a plan, Kevin leaped out of the car. A trick could work twice, right?

Adjusting his outfit, he flirtatiously walked up to the man, not forgetting to send surges of electrifying glances. His index finger slid down the man's suit sensually, gazing at him prettily.

Faking the girly voice, Kevin asked, "Hey, remember me? We met at that club together. We drank, danced and talked together."

The man stopped for a while, looking at Kevin, bewitched by Kevin's flirting. However, he snapped out of it shortly, remembering he had more important matters right now. "Sorry Miss, I don't." He said coldly, moving aside.

Kevin quickly grabbed onto him, seeing that he was trying to get away. "Don't go!" He cried as he "accidentally" grazed the man's crotch with his knee. That successfully stopped the man.

Not intending to waste anymore time, Kevin whacked the man's neck with his lower arm harshly, watching him fall to the floor.

As though on cue, Kibum appeared from nowhere with the sculpture in his hands. He looked weirdly at Kevin, then the unconscious man on the floor, then back at him.

Smiling sheepishly, Kevin explained, "Had to stop him from going in, right?"

Chuckling, Kibum intertwined their hands and returned to the car.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Writing the ending currently and I would like to ask if everyone's fine with a tiny/short ? It will be my first time attmepting to write one so, I'm quite uncertain about it....

Anyways, thanks for all the comments! <3