Make yourselves at home

Catch That Thief

"You're not that dumb." Kibum smiled.

"Never said I was." Kevin replied, "All you need is to observe and conclude."

"So are you scared?" Kibum sat down at the couch adjacent to Kevin's.

"Why would I be?"

"I'm a thief, I steal. I might kill too." Kibum stated.

"If you wanted to kill me you would have done so. Or you could have not saved me when I was drunk." Kevin reasoned.

Kibum smirked while Kevin continued, "Okay now you're done escaping, I'll leave." Kevin stood up, trying to look as fine as possible but his knees gave way and he ended up in Kibum's arms.

"I won't let you go back alone when you're running a fever. You can go when you recover."

"Isn't it more dangerous for me to stay with you now that you're on the run?" Kevin argued smartly.

"No, I'll protect you, I promised your mother. Try leaving and I'll sedate you." Kibum warned.

"Scary." Kevin rolled his eyes and and fell back on the couch, deciding that there was no point arguing with Kibum. Besides, he wasn't in the best condition to. Sleeping would be the best option for now.

Kibum left Kevin to his sleep while he made a phone call. "Eli, I need you to do me a favour."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Groaning in annoyance, Dongho dragged his feet to the door. "Yes?" He said hostilely as he swung the door open, meeting two unfamiliar faces.

"Dongho?" The manlier one out of the two said, "Your brother won't be home so we're here to keep you company. I'm Eli and he's Kiseop."

Dongho raised his brows, full of doubt, "Erm, no thanks?" He closed the door but was stopped by Eli.

"Go away before I call the police. I'm not a three year old kid, I'm not letting some weird men in my damned house." He yelled, trying to close the door but at no avail.

Eli easily pushed the door open, letting him and Kiseop in the house. Baffled, Dongho stared at the two men intruding his house. He especially stared at the pretty looking one. Wasn't he the guy Kevin was following? If that was the case, then doesn't he know Soohyun? Oh, the mind boggling world of overlapping social circles.

"Kevin is with Kibum right now and they won't be back soon so they told us to take care of you while they're gone." Eli explained, already making himself comfortable.

"In other words, they think that I'm a baby that needs baby-sitting." Dongho complained, "Well, whatever, do whatever you want, I'll be in my room. Make yourselves comfortable." Dongho did a quick wave before entering his room.

Looking at Kiseop suggestively, Eli grinned, "Do whatever we want?"

"Yah! Stay away, there's a minor in this house!" Kiseop warned, taking slow steps backwards.

Eli ignored Kiseop's words and stopped him from talking any further when he pounced onto Kiseop causing them both to fall to the floor.

After a few hours of cooping himself in his room, Dongho stepped out to see Eli and Kiseop springing up from the couch and hurriedly dressing up.

Dongho eyed them suspiciously, "How long are you two gonna be here?"

The other two shrugged, stating that they would be here as long as Kevin isn't home.

Since there were two people living in his house, Dongho took this opportunity and requested them to make lunch in the context of "so they won't be freeloading".

Before Dongho returned to his room, he looked back at the couple, "Oh right, next time, keep it down, I can hear everything. It isn't very polite to be having a love making session in someone else apartment."

Glancing at each other awkwardly, Eli and Kiseop turned red in embarrassment.

 

------------------------------------------------------------- 


Dongho's jaw dropped when he saw Soohyun walking into his house with packets of food in his hand. "What is this, a party?! Another person to entertain."

"Hey, I'm bringing you your lunch, don't complain." Soohyun retorted, laying out on the table the dim sum he had bought, not forgetting to ruffle Dongho's hair.

Having only eyes for food, Dongho immediately sat on the chair and begin stuffing food into his mouth.

So wait, Soohyun is Kiseop's friend, Kiseop is attached to Eli, Eli is friends with Kibum who is currently with Kevin and Kevin is investigating Kiseop? Shaking his head, Dongho tried to get rid of the complicated relationship map out of his head. The confusion was giving him indigestion, or maybe it was because he was chomping down whatever that was in front of him.

"Aren't you guys going back?" Dongho asked the three men sitting comfortably on the couch watching TV. It was already 9pm.

"We can't go back unless Kevin comes back." Kiseop answered, eyes still glued on the TV.

"Yeah, don't worry, we already brought all our things over!" Eli quipped as he pointed to a bunch of bags in the corner. "We'll make ourselves at home, don't worry!"

Dongho gave himself a slap on the forehead. These guys in house were really getting on his nerves, and it's only the first day he had known them.

Soohyun suddenly came up to him and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. "What's wrong?"

Dongho shook his head and asked why wasn't he leaving.

"How can I leave my baby alone when they're 2 strangers in your house? I'll be with you every hour of the day." Soohyun smiled, "Come on, we can start by sleeping together."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- 

Note: Was this a disappointing chapter? /sincerely apologizes/

Some parts may seem illogical right now, but soon you'll see why. Please point out everything that you find illogical/confusing, I would love to see if you guys are paying enough attention to my chapters kekeke.